Sep 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
think i broke it somehow.
can still hear music and interact though.
anyone know how one might fix this?

min later edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit 2: spoilers for those scrolling by and dont care about my problems
Well I see you are on v0.3l, try getting a hold of version v0.3m, the build I have, see if that works properly, also it seems you are having a resolution problem, are playing in 4K? If so I would scale down to 1080 for RPGM games. If all that doesn't work, it might be the download mirror version is broken. I use Nopy when available.

F-Silent

May 19, 2017
September 9th, 2019: Progress Report
Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

Last week I started off on the first day with the design and implementation of twenty or so new passives. I didn't get any chance to think about the pleasure damage formula because right afterwards, I started working with Kamichichi, the developers of Island SAGA, to change and fix a few things with Island SAGA.
Then for the rest of the week, I have been checking and editing Bifrost's scripts, as well as working closely with Midnight Pleasure, the developers of Bifrost, to modify the game for Steam. It was a long week but I have kinda finished all the edits that are needed except for the last batch of scripts that Sinom is currently reworking on. After I finish checking that last batch, the game will hopefully be ready for internal testing to check for any formatting and scripting errors that escaped my check, as well as any possible bug that might appear due to all the changes to the code. I might still play a bit with a few scripts just like how I changed my mind multiple times while translating and editing Meltys Quest.
As for this week, I am planning to focus on the Steam store pages for Island SAGA and Club Bifrost.

Sadly no news of our Dark Haired prison warden waifu.
Stay strong~

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
September 9th, 2019: Progress Report
Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

Last week I started off on the first day with the design and implementation of twenty or so new passives. I didn't get any chance to think about the pleasure damage formula because right afterwards, I started working with Kamichichi, the developers of Island SAGA, to change and fix a few things with Island SAGA.
Then for the rest of the week, I have been checking and editing Bifrost's scripts, as well as working closely with Midnight Pleasure, the developers of Bifrost, to modify the game for Steam. It was a long week but I have kinda finished all the edits that are needed except for the last batch of scripts that Sinom is currently reworking on. After I finish checking that last batch, the game will hopefully be ready for internal testing to check for any formatting and scripting errors that escaped my check, as well as any possible bug that might appear due to all the changes to the code. I might still play a bit with a few scripts just like how I changed my mind multiple times while translating and editing Meltys Quest.
As for this week, I am planning to focus on the Steam store pages for Island SAGA and Club Bifrost.

Sadly no news of our Dark Haired prison warden waifu.
Stay strong~
Dang.

Anyone know how to get her to finger herself? Best I have gotten is sucking on her boobs.

Mar 18, 2019
Well that news sucks, hopefully he gets back to working on Karryns Prison more since people seem to like it and it had alot of steam behind it that seems to be slowing down. No offense to "Island SaGa" or "Club Bifrost" but they just look bland and boring compared to "Karryns Prison".

El Presidente

Jun 11, 2018
Well that news sucks, hopefully he gets back to working on Karryns Prison more since people seem to like it and it had alot of steam behind it that seems to be slowing down. No offense to "Island SaGa" or "Club Bifrost" but they just look bland and boring compared to "Karryns Prison".
They have made an agreement to translate and sell it outside Japan. So first they prioritize them, after they will concentrate all efforts on Karryns

Reactions: Kira999

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Chotto fuckin' matte kudasai. She's wearing gloves at all times - they can't be stripped (yet?). Then WHY are her hands bare in the little box image???
Muhahaa its an old anime trick that helps saving time when you draw a character, and also its cool gives the impression that she is not naked (while she is).

Ironfistjecht

Jul 11, 2017
This game could be so much more.... in all honesty, it fulfills everything I thought was lacking in H-RPGs these days. From the easily avoidable, yet easily obtainable bad ending to the entire theme of the game and the multiple features that were laid bare in the demo.

I hope the team behind this realizes how much potential this game has. As someone who has played H-games for ages and has come across a variety of god-tier games like Violated Heroine, this game has the damn potential to be as good as these games. The dev needs to take the gamble and convince his team to work on this instead. It's the most unique game I've got to play in a long time. The artwork is god-like, the Warden x Prisoner theme is eye candy and super erotic.

Please, please work on this game more. This game can rake in at least TWICE the amount of Patreon subscribers if you exclusively dedicate a Patreon to only Karryn's Prison.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
This game could be so much more.... in all honesty, it fulfills everything I thought was lacking in H-RPGs these days. From the easily avoidable, yet easily obtainable bad ending to the entire theme of the game and the multiple features that were laid bare in the demo.

I hope the team behind this realizes how much potential this game has. As someone who has played H-games for ages and has come across a variety of god-tier games like Violated Heroine, this game has the damn potential to be as good as these games. The dev needs to take the gamble and convince his team to work on this instead. It's the most unique game I've got to play in a long time. The artwork is god-like, the Warden x Prisoner theme is eye candy and super erotic.

Please, please work on this game more. This game can rake in at least TWICE the amount of Patreon subscribers if you exclusively dedicate a Patreon to only Karryn's Prison.
If you check the Patreon, you'll see that you don't actually understand what's going on here at all, so your advice is kind of... totally useless.
The development team for this game is Rem and Sachinama. Two people.

They made Meltys quest and they're making Karryn's Prison.

The other games (club Bifrost, ect) are being developed by separate teams, and published by Remtairy.
I have no idea what that publishing involves, but I doubt it takes as much time and effort as developing AND publishing your own game.
So those feel more like side-projects by the dev-team to get some money rolling in, while working on their own game.

Oh, and speaking of Money.
Remtairy has already made commitments to publish/translate those other games, so now he has to deliver on those promises.
Real commitments, not your usual Patreon 'I promise this game will come out' stuff.
Presumably money has changed hands.

After those are done, yeah, focusing more time on KP would be nice, but i'm pretty sure that's already the plan.

TLDR: The dev can't just drop the other two(?) projects because they're not actually his games. Someone else is paying him to translate them into english/publish them, so he has an obligation to finish the work.

Edit:
Standard disclaimer that I'm just reading the patreon page and assuming shit. i could be totally wrong about how much work publishing is, and/or whether any money exchanged hands.
I aint involved in the process and it's not explicitly mentioned on the Patreon page, but it seems like a solid assumption.

Reactions: josedubs

Svenn85

Nov 5, 2018
While I really love the game, there's quite a few mechanics I don't understand.
- How does one unlock sex actions? As far as I can read through the posts here, it seems you have to be defeated by certain enemies in certain situations?
- What does Warden level do?
- When you've reached max warden level (level 12), are stats locked?
- Is there a way to see the actual benefits of active buffs and debuffs?
- It seems some edicts require subjugation of level 2, but if level 2 isn't implemented yet, does that mean these edicts are unavailable at the moment?

I'm going to keep playing the game, see if I can figure out some of the answers to these questions myself, but I'd appreciate any input you guys have :D

Reactions: ray3dave

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
While I really love the game, there's quite a few mechanics I don't understand.
- How does one unlock sex actions? As far as I can read through the posts here, it seems you have to be defeated by certain enemies in certain situations?
- What does Warden level do?
- When you've reached max warden level (level 12), are stats locked?
- Is there a way to see the actual benefits of active buffs and debuffs?
- It seems some edicts require subjugation of level 2, but if level 2 isn't implemented yet, does that mean these edicts are unavailable at the moment?

I'm going to keep playing the game, see if I can figure out some of the answers to these questions myself, but I'd appreciate any input you guys have :D
1: You need to have done enough forced acts to unlock the sex skills, namely handjobs (via guards and the loss scene mainly) and kissing. No others are in the game yet. Basically just play the game and eventually the acts will unlock (assuming you aren't focused on winning all the fights and killing the enemies asap)
2: Since the game doesn't have a standard xp level up system, warden level is basically how many skill increases you have overall. This means that levels aren't always going to mean you're stronger at combat, it'll depend on how you're playing the game (obviously this'll be more noticeable when there's more in the game.
3: Yes, except for equipment and edicts that modify your stats they're locked when you hit 12. Except sex stats, which has separate caps and are unrelated to warden level.
4: Not currently unless you dig through the game files to find them yourself.
5: Well, if the 2nd level isn't in the game, and something requires finishing the second level, one could easily figure out that things requiring finishing the second level aren't in the game / available yet.

Reactions: Svenn85

Pablim1

Sep 23, 2017
Progress report, please?

Last week, I mostly worked on Club Bifrost, and on the Steam store pages for Club Bifrost and Island SAGA. With help from Kamichichi for the Island SAGA store page and help from Sachinama for the Club Bifrost store page, we've finished the store pages and they're currently going through the Steam review process. I also did a bit of work helping with the coding for Island Saga, and then I took my first break in months on Friday. And then while I'm waiting for the last batch script that needs to be edited for Club Bifrost before I can do final edits on them, I've spent the remainder of last week working on Karryn's Prison.
Hardcore fans of Karryn's Prison who had played as much as they can with the current alpha release of Karryn's Prison will have noticed that currently, the following sex actions are available one way or another: Kissing (also available as skill for Karryn), Handjob (also available as skill for Karryn) , Blowjob, Titty fucking, and Vaginal Sex. And while it's not available ingame currently, Anal Sex is also partially implemented.
Along with Anal Sex, there will be three more sex actions available in the next alpha release: Cock Petting (which is only in cut-in form like Kissing), Footjob and Rimjob. Footjob is a skill for sadistic Karryns, while Rimjob is a skill for masochistic Karryns. I'm currently 90% finished with implementing Rimjobs into the game. This week if there's no work available for me on Club Bifrost and Island SAGA, I hope to be able to implement Footjobs and finish implementing Rimjob, Blowjob and Tittyfuck skills for Karryn.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes