Meep Poncho

Jan 1, 2018
It's a bit grindy, but as you know this is only the demo with the first floor. So with time, surely the devs would make it easier.

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
It's a bit grindy, but as you know this is only the demo with the first floor. So with time, surely the devs would make it easier.
Yup. When you reach that hottest moment in-game, after all that grind, there will a high increase in the velocity of your ejaculation. Simply put, huge load of jizz bursts out faster than a lightning, therefore giving your mind that much deserved extra slice of pleasure

F-Silent

May 19, 2017
September 23rd, 2018: Progress Report
Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

For the first half of last week, I've worked mainly on Karryn's Prison and I revamped/made a few big changes to the core logic of the code for the sex system.
Previously, Karryn can only use her sex skill (of which only kiss and handjob was implemented and available to everyone in the released alpha build) to either start a new sex position or continue the current available sex actions. I've changed the code to allow Karryn to add new participants to the sex scene manually. For example, Karryn's current sex position allows her to be able to give a blowjob and give a handjob with left hand. Now she can use the blowjob or handjob skill to add new people to the current sex position. Before as the player, you had no choice but to wait for enemies to join when they felt like it.
The second big change to the base code is that enemies can only have a maximum of one action per turn now. So what that means is if an enemy cums this turn, he can't do any more actions even if he hadn't done anything this turn before cumming. However, an enemy can still cum even if he already did something this turn. This might sound a little confusing to wrap your head around right now just by reading about it, but it should feel fluent and natural ingame for when an enemy can or can not act anymore.
The third big change to the base code is that I added a functionality to the code which allows an enemy to swap positions with the person who started the sex scene. For example, a thug is fucking Karryn and he ejaculates. Previously, the sex position would completely reset here. Now, if there is another thug who hasn't acted this turn yet, then he would take the position of the previous thug and maintain the current sex position. Honestly, something like this would probably happen less than 5% of the time since the conditions for it to occur are pretty rare. But I think it's nice when it does happen because it would make sense that it could happen.
After those modifications to base code, I also finished implementing footjobs into the game. Then for the rest of the week, I worked on Meltys Quest, Island SAGA, and Club Bifrost.
This week is going to be a heavy Club Bifrost focus week working alongside the developers, Midnight Pleasure, to continue to make the necessary changes for a testable and releasable version. As mentioned in my post yesterday, both Island SAGA and Club Bifrost will be released censor on Steam with adult content cut out, to be replaced by a free downloaded patch. This effort takes a lot of work and testing to complete, and well, nothing to it but to just do it!

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Yeah, that was stated in an earlier dev post. There's also going to be rimjobs for a masochist route.
Yeah, I know the footjob is for sadist route. I'm just wondering if you would need to do something extra to go from beating up people to giving footjob.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Did I get it right, that if I exessively use kissing and handjob I will get to blowjob and more?

How to chose whether it is the sadistic or masochist route?

By the way, I totally like that game, very impressing first release.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Did I get it right, that if I exessively use kissing and handjob I will get to blowjob and more?

How to chose whether it is the sadistic or masochist route?

By the way, I totally like that game, very impressing first release.
1: No, not in the current version of the game. Later, kissing will likely lead into blowjobs and handjobs into the fondlings.

2: There's a choice in the beginning to select a boost for either. Additionally, beating enemies increases sadism and losing increases masochism. You can get all the passives (currently in the game) for both options except that initial choice one (incidentally, the current versions of sadism and masochist passives are reversed in terms of difficulty, the sadism one makes it far harder to win fights than the masochist one.

Reactions: ray3dave

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
So, can you fix it so it's playable in Wine? I think it's like the first mv game I've ever seen that doesn't work (20 fps means it doesn't work). I've always been an avid fan, but now I can't even sample. You won't see my money like this, sorry. :(

This is a very sad situation, I hope they figure it out eventually.

Feb 5, 2019
So, can you fix it so it's playable in Wine? I think it's like the first mv game I've ever seen that doesn't work (20 fps means it doesn't work). I've always been an avid fan, but now I can't even sample. You won't see my money like this, sorry. :(

This is a very sad situation, I hope they figure it out eventually.
What the ... You know the devs from many of the games posted here don't actually read (nor come to) these forums, right?

As for the 20 fps problem you are currently having ... The game is demanding for all the various enemy and player currently battle and arousal statuses, so, maybe that's why you are having a low FPS emulating it on Wine?

F-Silent

May 19, 2017

Unlocked
September 30th, 2019: Progress Report
Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

First, I spent the first few days of last week working on Bifrost. Then I spent the rest of the week working on Karryn's Prison.
And I've been working only on one thing on Karryn's Prison since last week, which is the brainstorming, designing and implementation of the bar waitress job. I've been thinking about how to do the waitress job on and off for many months. And while I'm waiting for the next step with Island SAGA and Club Bifrost, I decided that I'll take this opportunity to start putting down what and how I want the waitress job to be like in paper and began coding it.
Long time readers that came over from my old Patreon might remember the occasional long paid posts that I wrote which went into greater details about certain new systems. Since I've migrated over this Patreon, I haven't felt the need to write any since I'm still following the same design philosophy that I've decided on almost a year ago.
Now for the bar waitress job, I think I'm going write a long post this month to go into greater details of the bar waitress job. The bar waitress job is going to feature new systems made just for it, while still following the same design philosophy of the whole game, and the long post is going to explain why and how. So look forward to the post if you're a $10+ Patron! I'm still iterating on the design of the whole thing, so I can't give away any specific details about the bar waitress job right now, except to say that I hope someone will have fun and enjoy it.

The month of the spook is upon us guys!

This mentioning of a bar waitress job gave me a spook! can't wait until Rem finishes it!

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
emulating it on Wine?
Wine Is Not an Emulator (come on it's already in name)

Apparently there some problems with the newer libglesv2.dll since older versions do have proper acceleration (it seems). And softmode tends to be awfully choppy.

Maybe someone found a better "solution" to this problem (we all know wine is very popular).

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
What the ... You know the devs from many of the games posted here don't actually read (nor come to) these forums, right?

As for the 20 fps problem you are currently having ... The game is demanding for all the various enemy and player currently battle and arousal statuses, so, maybe that's why you are having a low FPS emulating it on Wine?
From the very quick google search, Wine isn't really an emulator. Hell, I wouldn't even say a virtual machine. More like a program that translates a Windows APP/Program to a set of codes that can be used to play on a OS that's not compatible. And from what I understand, seems to be constantly 'translating' while the program remains open.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
This is just my personal opinion so it's worth what it's worth. I'm not trying to tell the dev what he should or should not do.

With that said, I personally wish he just finished whatever other projects he had fast, not to say drop them.

This game is soooo good. I can't wait for 0.4. It has such a fresh new take on the scene! it's unique, innovative and original. I hope he starts focusing on this one because this fills a niche that just currently doesn't exist. Amazing game.

Even in this early stages, if you haven't tried it already, do so.

Reactions: Achaell

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
This is just my personal opinion so it's worth what it's worth. I'm not trying to tell the dev what he should or should not do.

With that said, I personally wish he just finished whatever other projects he had fast, not to say drop them.

This game is soooo good. I can't wait for 0.4. It has such a fresh new take on the scene! it's unique, innovative and original. I hope he starts focusing on this one because this fills a niche that just currently doesn't exist. Amazing game.

Even in this early stages, if you haven't tried it already, do so.
Well, the other projects are contract jobs, and get his focus first. That being said, he does need to wait on other people for them at times, which is the main time that Karryn's prison is getting worked on. (At least that's what i understand from his patreon and the news shared here)

trees

Dec 4, 2018
So.... how do you sex in this game? I'm completely stripped, full pussy and breasts desire, and I can't get the boss to actually *do* anything other than grope or try to spank ass (which then causes a glitch that causes all images to disappear and crashes the game after the battle ends). Looking through the image file names, it looks like there's only oral sex scenes at the moment? Is that right, or am I just missing something?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So.... how do you sex in this game? I'm completely stripped, full pussy and breasts desire, and I can't get the boss to actually *do* anything other than grope or try to spank ass (which then causes a glitch that causes all images to disappear and crashes the game after the battle ends). Looking through the image file names, it looks like there's only oral sex scenes at the moment? Is that right, or am I just missing something?
Well, as has been discussed in this thread numerous times, it's battle sex and limited to which enemies can do which actions. The boss is limited to participating in actions other enemies or you start. So thug enemies can start sex, but it's pure chance if they do and goblins can do cunnilingus. You can only start handjobs. So, if any of those three things happen, the boss and other enemies can join an available "slot" for a handjob, titfuck, or blowjob depending on the position. The kneeling blowjob pose in the image files isn't available yet.

The only advice I can give is to increase cock and pussy desire, decrease everything else, get passives that lower desire requirements for pussy actions, and get accessories that increase the chances of sex actions.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Also, decrease your agility so enemies have higher chance of taking actions instead of skipping. High heels are good for this and they also increase the chance for sex.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes