F-Silent

May 19, 2017
October 7th, 2019: Progress Report
Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

I spent the last week mostly working on Karryn's Prison, and I solely worked on the bar waitress job system. I would say for the coding side of it, the waitress job is about 60~70% finished. For the design side of it, it's about 85% finished. Knock on wood, but I feel like the majority of the tough parts for it has been coded and implemented right now. It's even playable to the point that I can playtest it and I found and fixed some bugs already. There's one more major new system related to the waitress job that I have to code, and once I do that and design the Edicts related to the bar, it's should be pretty much finish design-wise and code-wise. I think I should be able to do that by the end of this week, so if you're a $10+ Patron, look forward to the dev log post that will give you a bit of a sneak peek to how the how whole works!

Cux

Mar 16, 2018
I hope next update will be a big one. Plus I hope her relationship with the emperor will mature so it will feel like she properly cucks him. If there is an ending where she ends up marrying him being a respectable empress while continuing to oversee the prison with the lowlives fucking the shit out of this heroine i ll cum buckets. Which is a little more than I have already cum from this game :D

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
I patreoned he seems to update regularly enough with enough detail and results that im actually convinced hes working properly on it.

the fact that hes actually being contracted for other games also means the game will be done eventually which is more than I can say for most projects.
It isn't really a question on if he is actually working on it. His problem is to many projects... I would support him on patreon literally just for this game but four month and nothing makes me want to keep my money since his other two projects don't interest me at all. I would have been paying for stuff I wouldn't play this entire time.

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
Same here, once the rest of the projects are done and Karynn's tits are in full focus, I am in support mode. There hasn't been a game that I liked this much since Ahriman's Moral Sword.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Well, think about it. He does two projects for a living, and this one here is what he does in his extra time. The first build is impressive. I don't want to urge anyone to do anything, but saying you won't support him as long as he does not exclusively work on this project does not make much sense to me.

xirurgsnake

Aug 4, 2019
[QUOTE = "EHanik, должность: 2523494, участник: 18692"]
На Patreon появилось новое обновление системы барных официанток.
[/ QUOTE]
Скачать можно уже?

RGNRG

Jul 31, 2017
[QUOTE = "EHanik, должность: 2523494, участник: 18692"]
На Patreon появилось новое обновление системы барных официанток.
[/ QUOTE]
Скачать можно уже?
this is а devlog but not the update or patch, maybe there are 2-3 weeks left until next version release.

Last edited:

F-Silent

May 19, 2017
October 14th 2019: Progress Report
Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

So I spent most of last week working on Karryn's Prison's bar waitress job system, and also on Club Bifrost. The bar waitress system is not completed yet, but all the logic is implemented and I already playtested it quite a bit to debug all the bugs that naturally appeared from all the new code needed. I'm going to wait for Sachinama to finish the art assets for the systems before applying the finishing touches to the bar waitress system.
So this week, I'm thinking that since I need to wait for art assets anyway that I'm going to take a break from the bar system that I've been working on for almost three weeks now to work a bit on the riot system and on the three new enemy types that will be appearing with Level Two. While working on the bar waitress system, I wrote new code that decides which enemies appear in certain battles, and I already applied that new code not only for the bar waitress system but for the guard battles. And I plan to use that same code for the riot battles.
So this is probably the main question that a lot of people are wondering at this point, which is when the next alpha release is coming out. So here's the checklist of main things that I want to be included in the next alpha release:
Level 1 Subjugated
- Bar Waitress Job (Currently about 70~80% completed, passives and titles relating to the bar are not designed yet, and certain art assets are needed)
- Visitor Center Receptionist Job (0% completed, I might release the next version first before I work on the receptionist job, I'm still undecided right now, but it's low priority at this point compared to starting work on Level 2 stuff)
- Level 1 Edicts (Only Bar related Edicts are fully implemented right now)
Level 1 Rioting
- Gonna work on the riot implementation system this week.
Level 2 Anarchy
- Three new enemy types (This was the main new thing that Sachinama and I had been working on together before the bar waitress system, so all that's left is for me to implement them into the game this week and bugtest their skills. The art, design and code are all otherwise had long been finished. )
- Level 2 Map (0% completed, we haven't started on this yet.)
- Level 2 Boss and Story (0% completed, similarly, we haven't started on this yet.)
- Level 2 Defeated Scene (0% completed)
So, as you can see, there's quite some ways to go and a new version being released at the end of this month is 100% unlikely going to happen. And while I was writing this list, I just remembered that I never got around to designing passives related to the toys that the Nerd enemy type will be using. Hopefully I will get around to doing that this week after the 3 enemies and rioting system.

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
I actually love that so much content is planned for the next release. If the riot system works fine I feel the game will be in a somewhat "replayable" state, with the bar and reception jobs, plus the edicts. Have to say this may be the one game I try to get 100% save myself.

Cux

Mar 16, 2018
I really love this game. So if i understand correctly when next version is released it will contain the whole level 2 right?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I really love this game. So if i understand correctly when next version is released it will contain the whole level 2 right?
From what's been said, yes. So it's likely to be a couple more months before the next version comes out.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes