alucard175

Apr 20, 2017
The combat its really easy to understand, if anything i wish it was a little bit harder at least on hard difficulty, you win a couple of fights and out of nowhere youre stomping everyone to the ground

Jun 25, 2018
I'm licking my lips in anticipation for the next release. Hopefully they will make the next demo a little easier to get 'variety' for the available sex scenes once she is corrupted enough.

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
I'm licking my lips in anticipation for the next release. Hopefully they will make the next demo a little easier to get 'variety' for the available sex scenes once she is corrupted enough.
Sounds like we may have to wait a while. While Remtairy is making progress on Karryn, they are focused on getting out the games they were contracted to translate.

Nadore

Mar 26, 2017
So what's the ETA of the next update?
They still have to publish Island Saga and Club Bifrost.

Then they have to finish implementing the bar job, receptionist job, level 1 edicts and riots, then the entirety of level 2.

But since Rem is working on it in chunks weekly, I'd say Christmas season would be the earliest and best guess would probably be early to mid January.

But it all depends on when Island Saga and Club Bifrost release. If they release within the next two weeks, then December release for the next update is pretty much guaranteed.

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
1. How do I trigger an auto save so I can reload after losing?

2. How do you get level 2 subjugated?

Last edited:

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
1. How do I trigger an auto save so I can reload after losing?
You can't. It autosaves after each day or battle. Losing is element of gameplay. But you can try by copying save data in folder before the battle ends and overwrite it with that copy when you lose.

2. How do you get level 2 subjugated?
Lvl 2 is still not implemented in the game. Did you even read post before yours?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
You can't. It autosaves after each day or battle. Losing is element of gameplay.

Lvl 2 is still not implemented in the game. Did you even read post before yours?
I searched for 'subjugate' and didn't catch any text that said how to get level 2 By asking the question, it now has a clear answer and should help others in the future.

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
I searched for 'subjugate' and didn't catch any text that said how to get level 2 By asking the question, it now has a clear answer and should help others in the future.
Or, you know, you could've just literally played through the game??? Considering the amount of time that has passed between you receiving pointers/infos and you posting this comment, don't you think?

Or, you know, reading this post from Nadore that is the next post before yours???
They still have to publish Island Saga and Club Bifrost.

Then they have to finish implementing the bar job, receptionist job, level 1 edicts and riots, then the entirety of level 2.

But since Rem is working on it in chunks weekly, I'd say Christmas season would be the earliest and best guess would probably be early to mid January.

But it all depends on when Island Saga and Club Bifrost release. If they release within the next two weeks, then December release for the next update is pretty much guaranteed.
Come on, man.

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
Or, you know, you could've just literally played through the game??? Considering the amount of time that has passed between you receiving pointers/infos and you posting this comment, don't you think?

Or, you know, reading this post from Nadore that is the next post before yours???

Come on, man.
The guy must have sped through the text, because the demo went out of its way pointing out that there's no level 2, thus couldn't leave it in subjugation (as that isn't probably implemented, thus meaning there isn't a Riot system in place either way) and made sure it stays in an Anarchy state to prevent the game from either breaking or be left with nothing to do outside of restarting.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017

Come on, man.
The word 'subjugate' is no where in the example text you showed.

In game, instead of saying this:

- Requires level 2 subjugation

Do this:

- Requires level 2 subjugation (not implemented yet)

Come on, man.

Last edited:

Nadore

Mar 26, 2017
November 4th, 2019: Progress Report/Sachinama Art
Hey everyone, Sachinama here with this week's Progress Report!

I'll be introducing the events at the bar on the Level 1. You'll be able to repair the bar through edicts in the Office.

- Before repair

- After repair

And here Karryn can work as a waitress!

Karryn the waitress takes orders from inmate customers and carries mugs. And she may be sexually attacked while receiving orders.
She can keep her pride and do a honest day of work, or she can discard her pride and be obedient to her sexual desires!

And this battle also has a special H scene!

A mug sandwiched between boobs, what does this mean?! Yes, that's “semen mugs”!!

We'll continue making these never before seen systems and scenes. Next time I'll introduce CG of slime battle!! We greatly appreciate everyone's support for us!!

Jul 20, 2018
November 4th, 2019: Progress Report/Sachinama Art
Hey everyone, Sachinama here with this week's Progress Report!

I'll be introducing the events at the bar on the Level 1. You'll be able to repair the bar through edicts in the Office.

- Before repair

- After repair

And here Karryn can work as a waitress!

Karryn the waitress takes orders from inmate customers and carries mugs. And she may be sexually attacked while receiving orders.
She can keep her pride and do a honest day of work, or she can discard her pride and be obedient to her sexual desires!

And this battle also has a special H scene!

A mug sandwiched between boobs, what does this mean?! Yes, that's “semen mugs”!!

We'll continue making these never before seen systems and scenes. Next time I'll introduce CG of slime battle!! We greatly appreciate everyone's support for us!!
This is just a progress report, right?
Not out yet? Can't wait!

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes