darion12345

Aug 7, 2018
Oh my...........!@#$
i would Vote for the next update just to be bar+reception job,and some new edicts for finishing lvl1,
but without lvl 2,that would be faster,considering which way this is going in terms of how many months is this gonna take,
but all in all they made this game from scratch in 6 months...so,meh.
time will tell.
Anyway TNX for the updates.

Lasucrom

Aug 27, 2018
Omg, yes!
November 4th, 2019: Progress Report/Sachinama Art
Hey everyone, Sachinama here with this week's Progress Report!

I'll be introducing the events at the bar on the Level 1. You'll be able to repair the bar through edicts in the Office.

- Before repair

- After repair

And here Karryn can work as a waitress!

Karryn the waitress takes orders from inmate customers and carries mugs. And she may be sexually attacked while receiving orders.
She can keep her pride and do a honest day of work, or she can discard her pride and be obedient to her sexual desires!

And this battle also has a special H scene!

A mug sandwiched between boobs, what does this mean?! Yes, that's “semen mugs”!!

We'll continue making these never before seen systems and scenes. Next time I'll introduce CG of slime battle!! We greatly appreciate everyone's support for us!!

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
Hyped for the upcoming update, was curious on what you'd do with the bar since it felt kind of underwhelming for how 'threatening' it was made up to be. Honestly this is one of the few non-JP stuff I am legitimately following.

The word 'subjugate' is no where in the example text you showed.

In game, instead of saying this:

- Requires level 2 subjugation

Do this:

- Requires level 2 subjugation (not implemented yet)

Come on, man.
You can't. It autosaves after each day or battle. Losing is element of gameplay. But you can try by copying save data in folder before the battle ends and overwrite it with that copy when you lose.

Lvl 2 is still not implemented in the game. Did you even read post before yours?

^^^It's not that hard to connect 'not implemented in the game' with 'unable to subjugate' especially if you already 'beat' the demo, which at this point looks like you haven't.

Reactions: Rixen

loogie

Jun 15, 2017
I'm looking forward to the next update, but I was also looking forward to Malise and the Machine five years ago, so I'm physically incapable of getting hype.

Fetis

May 28, 2017
Malise and the Machine was promising until the devs turned out to be dicks. Rem's not a dick though

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes