aff571

Jun 6, 2017
From discord, Sachi had this to say: Level 2 will be completed in one room soon. After completing the level 2 maps, our next step is to design the level 2 boss.
Gotcha. Sounds like they may not get it out for a while. Though it looked like based on the screenshots the Orc isn't dead after the first boss fight so maybe a redo? Or they take the easy route and make a Super Slime.

Reactions: tarata

Aramitz

Jul 2, 2018
Gotcha. Sounds like they may not get it out for a while. Though it looked like based on the screenshots the Orc isn't dead after the first boss fight so maybe a redo? Or they take the easy route and make a Super Slime.
Potentiel spoilers, even though I doubt many people here play this game for its plot twists:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
Potentiel spoilers, even though I doubt many people here play this game for its plot twists:
It had been so long since I played that I forgot. Thanks for the reminder. In that case:

Also, are there planned Bad Ends for the bosses? I know losing to regular dudes gets you taken to the back room but didn't know if there was going to be Slave end (lose to Orc) or Breeder end (lose to Boris or some other slime).

Reactions: tarata

Aramitz

Jul 2, 2018
Also, are there planned Bad Ends for the bosses? I know losing to regular dudes gets you taken to the back room but didn't know if there was going to be Slave end (lose to Orc) or Breeder end (lose to Boris or some other slime).
AFAIK, that's not planned. The Orc has a slight variation in dialogue, though, openly saying that you're a slut losing on purpose, after your 3rd defeat, I think.
I don't think they want bad ends. A core design concept (and a good & appropriate one, imho) of the game is that losing simply sets you back a bit, and accelerates your corruption.
The only bad end, I think, happens if you let control drop to zero, in which case you are demoted from your rank because of your inability to manage the prison, and game ends.

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
What kinda sex content is there in this release? i think i saw a screenshot of a blowjob scene.
The only things you can initiate is Kissing and Handjob after grinding it enough. Other actions are done by the inmates after they knock you down, and only certain inmates do certain things (Goblins do oral on Karryn, Thugs can bang her, etc).

AFAIK, that's not planned. The Orc has a slight variation in dialogue, though, openly saying that you're a slut losing on purpose, after your 3rd defeat, I think.
I don't think they want bad ends. A core design concept (and a good & appropriate one, imho) of the game is that losing simply sets you back a bit, and accelerates your corruption.
The only bad end, I think, happens if you let control drop to zero, in which case you are demoted from your rank because of your inability to manage the prison, and game ends.
Gotcha. I can see arguments for both sides. One keeps the narrative flowing while the other offers a kind of what if scenario. Wouldn't mind a Dominance vs Submission path for bosses where they let you progress out of pity but it negatively impacts your corruption.

Aramitz

Jul 2, 2018
Gotcha. I can see arguments for both sides. One keeps the narrative flowing while the other offers a kind of what if scenario. Wouldn't mind a Dominance vs Submission path for bosses where they let you progress out of pity but it negatively impacts your corruption.
Well, technically, making an enemy cum in combat (not in a post-loss blowbang scene) counts him as defeated, and you "win" the fight that way.
Don't know if it works on the orc, though, I usually kick his ass

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
Well, technically, making an enemy cum in combat (not in a post-loss blowbang scene) counts him as defeated, and you "win" the fight that way.
It works on him too.

D

Deleted member 846664

It works on the orc. Just make sure Karryn have low to zero fatigue, healing thoughts skill to recover energy and kiss/handjob skill everyone to death.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Oy yes, you can carry them over to the next day, sometimes you even need to do that in order to be able to do certain stuff. Actually I don't remember how to get (more) points, but there was a way, maybe by doing lots of fighting, at least that was my impression.

Aramitz

Jul 2, 2018
There is a job, in character creation, that allows you to carry over half of your current day's points to the next one.
And considering some edicts require 3 points, and that it'd be silly to have them locked out if you don't pick that job, I suppose there will be a way to get more points, later on.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes