Nadore

Mar 26, 2017
November 18th, 2019: Progress Report
Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

Sachinama has wrote the last two Progress Report instead of me since for this past month, I've been mostly working on Bifrost and Island Saga. Bifrost entered the testing phase at the start of this month and I've been managing and coordinating the testers as well as communicating with Bifrost's developer, Midnight Pleasure. As for Island Saga, I've been busy translating some of the misc stuff. I've also been working on something small for Meltys Quest.
As for Karryn's Prison, I've been coordinating with Sachinama on Level 2 stuff. I've coded the bar waitress sex stuff as seen in Sachinama's first Progress Report of this month, although I've yet to get a chance to test it out yet. I've also finished designing and coding the Level 2 boss battle, although I've yet to also get a chance to test this out yet. Sachinama has finished mapping Level 2, and he's currently working on writing the script for the Level 2 boss.
Meanwhile, here's an updated list of things needed to be done before the next alpha version can be released:
Level 1 Subjugated
Level 1 Edicts - Done, except for the Visitor Center related ones.
Bar Waitress Job - Overall design, code, and art are all done. Related titles are done. Related passives are not done yet. Needs to be tested.
Visitor Center Receptionist Job - Postponed for the next, next alpha release.
Level 1 Rioting
The rioting code is done, but not tested yet.
Level 2 Anarchy
Maps - All maps are drawn, but needs to be populated with enemy encounters that also need to be designed
New enemies - Nerd, rogue, slime are all done except for their in battle dialogue. Enemy encounters using them are not designed yet.
Level 2 Defeat Battle - aka, what happens when Karryn loses a battle in Level 2. Postponed for the next, next alpha release
Level 2 Boss - The battle has been designed and coded, but not tested. The boss dialogue are currently being written by Sachinama, which will need to be translated by me after he's finished.

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
November 18th, 2019: Progress Report
Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

Sachinama has wrote the last two Progress Report instead of me since for this past month, I've been mostly working on Bifrost and Island Saga. Bifrost entered the testing phase at the start of this month and I've been managing and coordinating the testers as well as communicating with Bifrost's developer, Midnight Pleasure. As for Island Saga, I've been busy translating some of the misc stuff. I've also been working on something small for Meltys Quest.
As for Karryn's Prison, I've been coordinating with Sachinama on Level 2 stuff. I've coded the bar waitress sex stuff as seen in Sachinama's first Progress Report of this month, although I've yet to get a chance to test it out yet. I've also finished designing and coding the Level 2 boss battle, although I've yet to also get a chance to test this out yet. Sachinama has finished mapping Level 2, and he's currently working on writing the script for the Level 2 boss.
Meanwhile, here's an updated list of things needed to be done before the next alpha version can be released:
Level 1 Subjugated
Level 1 Edicts - Done, except for the Visitor Center related ones.
Bar Waitress Job - Overall design, code, and art are all done. Related titles are done. Related passives are not done yet. Needs to be tested.
Visitor Center Receptionist Job - Postponed for the next, next alpha release.
Level 1 Rioting
The rioting code is done, but not tested yet.
Level 2 Anarchy
Maps - All maps are drawn, but needs to be populated with enemy encounters that also need to be designed
New enemies - Nerd, rogue, slime are all done except for their in battle dialogue. Enemy encounters using them are not designed yet.
Level 2 Defeat Battle - aka, what happens when Karryn loses a battle in Level 2. Postponed for the next, next alpha release
Level 2 Boss - The battle has been designed and coded, but not tested. The boss dialogue are currently being written by Sachinama, which will need to be translated by me after he's finished.
Sounds like there is still a lot to be done for the next release. Though I like that they are looking forward to what is going in the release after the next one.

alucard175

Apr 20, 2017
good thing its at least i hope its that they almost finished with the other projects so maybe they will be able to focus big time in karryns prison

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
good thing its at least i hope its that they almost finished with the other projects so maybe they will be able to focus big time in karryns prison
Same. Looked at those games and have little interest, but I understand needing to do extra work to get paid. I asked at one point what percentage they wanted of original IP to translations but never got an answer.

Ryuke

Jun 18, 2017
Same. Looked at those games and have little interest, but I understand needing to do extra work to get paid. I asked at one point what percentage they wanted of original IP to translations but never got an answer.
Hopefully its because they are too busy working.

alucard175

Apr 20, 2017
I also looked at them i didnt like them but i respect different opinions and tastes, still i hope they can focus more in this project soon

Cux

Mar 16, 2018
Can somebody send me a link to their discord please? I saw it posted once a few months ago but I forgot it. I love this game and I only get updated from this topic here :D

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
My only gripe so far is that the combat is pretty tedious if you just want to get to the lewd stuff. Having to refill your bars every fight is annoying, and so is having to repeatedly skip the useless first phase once your bars are high enough. Moving the sex moves into the first phase and having them end your turn would make things much smoother.

Reactions: iRoxor

iRoxor

Oct 29, 2017
My only gripe so far is that the combat is pretty tedious if you just want to get to the lewd stuff. Having to refill your bars every fight is annoying, and so is having to repeatedly skip the useless first phase once your bars are high enough. Moving the sex moves into the first phase and having them end your turn would make things much smoother.
I feel inclined to agree with everything in this post. However, as a counterpoint, a lot of this could be easily averted if Remtairy makes it possible to CTRL skip during battle (faster combat log and animations), because that's where 80% of your time is spent during combat: waiting for your turn. As of now, it doesn't do anything even though it turns on "auto combat" in Meltys Quest.

There should also be a toggleable (probably when you acquire a passive) that allows you to retain all/some of your lust meters between battles. I would also love a "skip turn" button, I could have sworn I heard rumors that Remtairy was planning on adding something like that in a future update?

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
I feel inclined to agree with everything in this post. However, as a counterpoint, a lot of this could be easily averted if Remtairy makes it possible to CTRL skip during battle (faster combat log and animations), because that's where 80% of your time is spent during combat: waiting for your turn. As of now, it doesn't do anything even though it turns on "auto combat" in Meltys Quest.

There should also be a toggleable (probably when you acquire a passive) that allows you to retain all/some of your lust meters between battles. I would also love a "skip turn" button, I could have sworn I heard rumors that Remtairy was planning on adding something like that in a future update?
This. Having to click through every text box and action is mindnumbingly tedious. If they added this, they would be golden on this game. Maybe they add it in later. Would also assist in New Game + for people who have already played it.

Nadore

Mar 26, 2017
November 25th, 2019: Progress Report
Hey everyone, Sachinama here with this week's Progress Report!

I added some special effect for before the boss battle.

For today, I'll introduce Karryn licking inmates' asshole in this post. Personally, one of my favorite fetish is Rimjob. I hope you will all like it.

Enemies use the skill and can make Karryn lick their asshole. Of course, she can also use the skill herself later.

And, body CG will change depending on the type of enemy.

At the same time, other inmates can insert at her, too.

We'll have other differences with orc! Please look forward to Karryn's rimjob!
We'll continue to do our best for the next demo update!

Sep 12, 2018
November 25th, 2019: Progress Report
Hey everyone, Sachinama here with this week's Progress Report!

I added some special effect for before the boss battle.

For today, I'll introduce Karryn licking inmates' asshole in this post. Personally, one of my favorite fetish is Rimjob. I hope you will all like it.

Enemies use the skill and can make Karryn lick their asshole. Of course, she can also use the skill herself later.

And, body CG will change depending on the type of enemy.

At the same time, other inmates can insert at her, too.

We'll have other differences with orc! Please look forward to Karryn's rimjob!
We'll continue to do our best for the next demo update!
Thanks for the heads up :cool:

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes