iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I'd rather there were just a tickbox in the options that disables things, rather than having to manage her desire for it.
Ass-licking is a turnoff, as is scat, pissing and preg.

Also, the game actually has a timekeeping/day system, and having a baby takes way too long for the time-period that the game lasts for. Unless she's pumping out magic 7-day pregnancies.

Preg or kid in the epilogue makes sense. In gameplay it's... nah.

Lasucrom

Aug 27, 2018
I'd rather there were just a tickbox in the options that disables things, rather than having to manage her desire for it.

Also, the game actually has a timekeeping/day system, and having a baby takes way too long for the time-period that the game lasts for. Unless she's pumping out magic 7-day pregnancies.

Magic/scientific pregnancy
The game need pregnancy->birth->incest
#MakeKarrynpregnant

• Love
Reactions: ThunderZoo

armetyle0

Mar 8, 2019

We had instant pregnancy in Melty's Quest too.
I would like for it to need a bit of time, like 4-5 times sleeping and during which you can't go to battle zones.
So it's not just *poof* there, fully pregnant, ready to pop out a child.

Also:
Are you arguing sensical factors when we have a Wardne being the only Women in the entire prison with Goblins, Orcs, Slimes and not even basic facilities are functioning at all in this prison?

iRoxor

Oct 29, 2017

I was also thinking of making fetishes toggleable but I was also taking into consideration the kind of game Karryn's Prison is trying to be: slow corruption to the MC, massive resistance in the beginning, being against the clock before the prison falls into complete and irrecoverable disorder, and things getting forced onto the MC.

That last point is why I didn't say anything about toggling them. Some of this stuff is done to Karryn against her will, and given enough time, she will come to enjoy doing those things (through passives) or being influenced by the player through jewelry. The burden should fall to the player to have Karryn avoid those fetishes - I do believe that will make it more interesting and unique as long as it isn't too easy or too difficult, too tedious or too effortless (and thus pointless).

A toggle may be what we will get in the end, or Remtairy forcing it down our throats is what we get, who knows. Definitely a good discussion nonetheless.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
We had instant pregnancy in Melty's Quest too.
Meltys Quest didn't have a clear chronological progression (days actually passing) unlike this game.
Well, I doubt the developers will care much for making it "realistic" if it will get implemented. It's still a pain to do so though and I'd personally prefer priorities being shifted to other things.

alucard175

Apr 20, 2017
Meltys Quest didn't have a clear chronological progression (days actually passing) unlike this game.
Well, I doubt the developers will care much for making it "realistic" if it will get implemented. It's still a pain to do so though and I'd personally prefer priorities being shifted to other things.
I find it impossible to agree more with you my friend

Reactions: ray3dave

Nadore

Mar 26, 2017

December 2nd, 2019: Progress Report and Roadmap

Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report and a Roadmap for the winter!
First the Progress Report, last week I worked on translating Island Saga, translating Karryn's Prison, and then I took a break for Thanksgiving.

The Level 2 Boss event is now fully translated, and I just finished placing the enemies for Level 2. With those things done, Karryn's Prison is now going to enter internal playtesting by me and Sachinama.

Which brings me to the roadmap for the winter. Island Saga is getting close to point where testing can soon start on it, and before that point happens, I need to completely focus on working on Island Saga until it's ready for testing. It's my goal to release Island Saga in Winter 2019/2020.

So, before I focus on Island Saga, I want to release a new alpha version of Karryn's Prison since there has been so much work done on it and everyone's been waiting for quite a while for the next alpha version. In other words, I want to release the next alpha version of Karryn's Prison this month. After the next alpha version is released and all major bugs are squashed, I'm planning to focus on Island Saga.

It's been a long wait! And I can only hope that we were able to meet some of your expectations. When I released the first alpha version of Karryn's Prison, I thought there was about 30~60 minutes worth of content. Using the same time scale, with the next alpha version, I'm hoping there is about 2~3 hours worth of content for someone whose never played Karryn's Prison before. It's not going to be a perfect release, I'm sure there's going to be bugs from edge cases that I haven't tested or expected, and contents that I wanted to be included (Visitor Center Receptionist and Lvl2 Defeated Battle) won't make it to the next version, but Sachinama and I tried the best we could and hopefully some of you will have fun.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I want to support this game, but can't support devs who work on multiple games at once, unless I'm missing something?

Jun 25, 2018
I want to support this game, but can't support devs who work on multiple games at once, unless I'm missing something?
Considering the studio has already created a smash hit, I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt with their multi-tasking. Hell, their 1st level alpha demo of this game was more fun than 95% of the other stuff on here.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Considering the studio has already created a smash hit, I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt with their multi-tasking. Hell, their 1st level alpha demo of this game was more fun than 95% of the other stuff on here.
Just curious, how popular are your white bull interracial stories? Do you think that theme would make for a popular VN?

Lasucrom

Aug 27, 2018

December 2nd, 2019: Progress Report and Roadmap

Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report and a Roadmap for the winter!
First the Progress Report, last week I worked on translating Island Saga, translating Karryn's Prison, and then I took a break for Thanksgiving.

The Level 2 Boss event is now fully translated, and I just finished placing the enemies for Level 2. With those things done, Karryn's Prison is now going to enter internal playtesting by me and Sachinama.

Which brings me to the roadmap for the winter. Island Saga is getting close to point where testing can soon start on it, and before that point happens, I need to completely focus on working on Island Saga until it's ready for testing. It's my goal to release Island Saga in Winter 2019/2020.

So, before I focus on Island Saga, I want to release a new alpha version of Karryn's Prison since there has been so much work done on it and everyone's been waiting for quite a while for the next alpha version. In other words, I want to release the next alpha version of Karryn's Prison this month. After the next alpha version is released and all major bugs are squashed, I'm planning to focus on Island Saga.

It's been a long wait! And I can only hope that we were able to meet some of your expectations. When I released the first alpha version of Karryn's Prison, I thought there was about 30~60 minutes worth of content. Using the same time scale, with the next alpha version, I'm hoping there is about 2~3 hours worth of content for someone whose never played Karryn's Prison before. It's not going to be a perfect release, I'm sure there's going to be bugs from edge cases that I haven't tested or expected, and contents that I wanted to be included (Visitor Center Receptionist and Lvl2 Defeated Battle) won't make it to the next version, but Sachinama and I tried the best we could and hopefully some of you will have fun.
Bless you
#MakeKarrynpregnant

anomamoose

Aug 15, 2017
As one guy said, preggo should be addressed later, we don't even have proper anal sex implemented yet and that's a major fetish for some. That said personally I'm all about rape, and preggo content, but if it's for the sake of attracting a broader audience via fetishes I'm willing to forgo the inclusion of more rape and preggo options until the core sexual harassment movements the player can perform or receive are fully fleshed out.

Reactions: Devil22

alucard175

Apr 20, 2017
Now this are some excelent news, i had a mini heart attack when he said he needed to focus on the other game, but we are getting karryns prison first so thats good, this is a game that i really enjoy starting from zero every once in a while, now with more content its gonna be great

Jun 25, 2018
Just curious, how popular are your white bull interracial stories? Do you think that theme would make for a popular VN?
Pretty popular. I'm 38/43 rated hot on Literotica for my chapters. In the main series' I'm 31/32, with that 32nd only two points away from being rated hot. I do private commissions from time to time as well when my RL time allows. My lack of consistent free time sabotages me. Haha

It could but it depends on many things, one being a good artist and the second being me having enough time to properly timeline a story and write it. I think people underestimate how much time it takes to write, and then how much more time to write something long-term that'll draw in fans, especially fans who want more than just to fap.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I would support this game on patreon if it was updated once every two months, but once every six months is too long.

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
I would support this game on patreon if it was updated once every two months, but once every six months is too long.
To be fair, they are working on other projects. For me if they aren't able to update regularly once they're finished with the other projects then it would not warrant a support. Melty's Quest is proof that they can put their money where their mouth is so its really based on whether or not they are being weighed down by other projects that much when considering support.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes