iRoxor

Oct 29, 2017
Man, coming back after about 2 weeks and there's already drama astirring.

If I have to be honest, the only thing in this game that ever stumped me was the part about there being a "backdoor" shop that you can use, and I found myself searching (for quite a while, actually) for some sort of hidden shop everywhere on the first floor, even in the trees at the front doors of the prison.

It then occurred to me that the "backdoor" shop... was the same submenu that sells all of the jewelry. It's especially weird considering things that are already unlocked at the start of the game have "costs" associated with them, makes me think there will be some way to undo some Edicts in the future, especially for the ones that raise Corruption.

Cux

Mar 16, 2018
Man, coming back after about 2 weeks and there's already drama astirring.

If I have to be honest, the only thing in this game that ever stumped me was the part about there being a "backdoor" shop that you can use, and I found myself searching (for quite a while, actually) for some sort of hidden shop everywhere on the first floor, even in the trees at the front doors of the prison.

It then occurred to me that the "backdoor" shop... was the same submenu that sells all of the jewelry. It's especially weird considering things that are already unlocked at the start of the game have "costs" associated with them, makes me think there will be some way to undo some Edicts in the future, especially for the ones that raise Corruption.
Haha yeah i remember searching for that backdoor shop myself as well :D

Nadore

Mar 26, 2017
November 11th, 2019: Progress Report/Sachinama Art

Hey everyone, Sachinama here with this week's Progress Report! I'll be introducing the battle sex with Slimes on the Level 2 today.
Recently, I've been making a prison's level 2 map for the next demo version update.

Thanks to the help of Rem and our friends Kami-Chichi, the maps quality has been greatly improved compared to the previous Meltys Quest. However, each map takes a lot more time to make now. LOL
By the way, all the maps of this time are designed with the same tile width. So they can be a big prison map when all maps are connected.

(This is the Lv1 map)

In this post, I'll introduce a battle fuck screen shot with the new enemy, slime!
When you arrive at level 2, the hallway is covered with slime fluids.

(This map is just the floor directly above level 1 hallway)

(All screenshots are from in-development content)
When you're done talking with the pig, you'll find some slimes! Slime battle sex will start from anal fuck.

They can inserted into her mouth.

Also in her pussy.

When human type enemies are participating in a battle, their penis may also be inserted in her pussy and mouth.
If you were satisfied with the anal fuck with slimes from Meltys Quest, we think that this time will be even more exciting, so please look forward to it!!

Thank you always for your support! Thank you for raising our motivation. We're encouraged!
We'll continue to make the exciting Eroge!
See you!

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
One critism though, if I were a slime I would not, never ever, team up with humans or any being from other species. The DEV must have skipped some biology classes, everybody knows that slimes just don't do this, even less when it comes to mating and breeding. So this setting is totally lacking realism. So sad. :)

EDIT:Maybe I did not make it fully clear that I am not against slimes attacking our heroine, and using any orifice the find . That's just the way slimes are. But I am totally against slimes teaming up with humans while doing so. This would never ever happen in real life. The prisoners could take advantage of an exhausted Karryn afterwards, though.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2018
One critism though, if I were a slime I would not, never ever, team up with humans or any being from other species. The DEV must have skipped some biology classes, everybody knows that slimes just don't do this, even less when it comes to mating and breeding. So this setting is totally lacking realism. So sad. :)
Realism...
In a game about hundreds of (poorly) imprisoned humans, goblins, orcs, etc. being disciplined by one lady with an attitude who caves in to pleasure by just the slightest breeze on her gargantuan tits...
I hope that's sarcasm...

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
Damn, love the art. I don't know if I should stay away till full release or not. Even the first level kept me entertained for like 12 hours...

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
Rem said Sachi isn't done with 2nd floor yet on discord. I asked. The translation for that tweet is misworded. There should be an update soon, I've seen it posted on Cien dlsite.com.
Thats awesome! Did they give an indication of when?

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Realism...
In a game about hundreds of (poorly) imprisoned humans, goblins, orcs, etc. being disciplined by one lady with an attitude who caves in to pleasure by just the slightest breeze on her gargantuan tits...
I hope that's sarcasm...
I'm 99.99% sure that's indeed sarcasm

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Would be better if we could have the option to just battle the slime and not getting fucked by it, just for the sake of pure path. Also it would be a lot more funnier if the slimes turned against the prisoners by fucking their asses as well.

Reactions: minin

Aramitz

Jul 2, 2018
I'm fairly sure we'll be able to fight the slime normally. But maybe the slimes always start their sex scene with anal, the madlads.

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
Suddenly concerned after seeing how much more sensitive Karryn is in the screenshots. The slut who outlasts everyone playthrough is now bleak.

Reactions: Jackapp
D

Deleted member 99138

WHEEEEEENNNNN WILLLLL ITTTTTTTT BEEEEEE READYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!?
This game is pure masterpiece!!!

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I'm fairly sure we'll be able to fight the slime normally. But maybe the slimes always start their sex scene with anal, the madlads.
It would be fun to randomly have one of those slime madlads fuck her belly button. Maybe this could come with a silly ticklish trait. I mean, I was taught in school that is really doesn't make a big difference for a slime whether it penetrates the pussy, ass, navel, hollow of the knee or even the ears, though they clearly prefer anal penetration because it is the tightest passage in most cases. Maybe someone around here could clarify that. Anyone around who applied to Slime sciences?

Ryuke

Jun 18, 2017
Thats awesome! Did they give an indication of when?
From discord, Sachi had this to say: Level 2 will be completed in one room soon. After completing the level 2 maps, our next step is to design the level 2 boss.

Reactions: tarata
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes