Paralatae

May 15, 2019
No way to revive the boss currently (unless there's some save or game editing that can do it). Honestly there's no difference in anything when fighting him at high slut level, besides giving him handjobs when you unlock that. The only thing that changes is a reference that you're rematching him if you've lost before and about 6 different end dialogues as you continue to lose until it repeats the last one (implying you're losing on purpose, exc.).
There is one unique variation with Tonkin. If a goblin is performing cunnilingus Tonkin can initiate a blowjob rather than the standard titjob that regular enemies do. Don't think there is a way to get him to fuck karryn though.

I decrypted the image files for the game into .png files and one of the image sets is a kneeling BJ scene (not the one in the bar) with karryn sucking and giving handjobs, though I have no idea how you trigger it if it's even possible. One of them is green so etiher a goblin or orc. There is an orc enemy in the enemy and troops database but not in the game yet. Unfortunately I haven't figured out how to edit the project in mv and launch it as a project so I can't play it if I make edits to it. Maybe someone who knows more could provide some insight.

Probably my biggest "issue" so far with the game is that enemies are really one-track minded. If an enemy starts fapping and talking to karryn they're going to keep doing that until they cum or karryn taunts them. Many would rather talk to her than do anything even if she's on the ground. Enemies sometimes never choose to strip karryn's clothes which is annoying but thankfully regular attacks and H-attacks strip them over time as well. If karryn enters a battle with no panties this issue with stripping is exacerbated. Idk if anyone else is noticing these issues as well. Still, looking forward to more of this game, it could be utterly fantastic with enough content.

Aramitz

Jul 2, 2018
I don't mind the "grind" for scenes, because I like:
- The slow corruption pace
- The not-forced corruption (if you keep fighting and/or savescum a bit)
- The ability to more or less choose the corruption you want (in my case, oral only), by lowering the desires you don't want.

Also, remember than this is only floor 1. I'm pretty sure that by the time you manage to control floor 4/5, most characters will be quite reasonnably corrupted, due to the passives you get more or less whatever you do (ofc it's much faster if you lose on purpose, but even a character than butcher enemies will get significant arousal through the sadist perk, which is already unlockable).

Btw, as you can guess with its title, this week's patreon post has nothing to do with Karryn.
EDIT: was talking about the translation post. They posted another afterwards :)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: tarata and scias85

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
There is one unique variation with Tonkin. If a goblin is performing cunnilingus Tonkin can initiate a blowjob rather than the standard titjob that regular enemies do. Don't think there is a way to get him to fuck karryn though.
Yeah, as far as I could find only humans could initiate sex. The blowjob during cunnilingus isn't unique to Tonkin though, any enemy can do it (it's all RNG and I'm guessing you just happened to have breast actions at a higher chance than mouth). You can even get both blowjob and titfuck during cunnilingus, but it's not common due to requiring the goblin and 2 more enemies and that goblins tend to blow their load really fast. Same way you can get blowjob, handjob, and titfuck during sex, but that requires 4 enemies.

Also, it was confirmed a while back (someone looked through the game files for skills) that there's no way for Karryn to initiate a blowjob, and no one's reported getting that BJ scene (I had seen it myself a while ago)

F-Silent

May 19, 2017

Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

Last week, I've been continuing to work on Karryn's Prison, Club Bifrost and Island Saga. Club Bifrost is getting really close to almost being ready for the testing phase, so this week I'm most likely going to heavily focus on it.
With Karryn's Prison, I've finished (but haven't had time to test) the basic implementation of the Toys system, the combat additions I hinted at last week, and changing the way Passives gets displayed in the Passives screen.
Currently, the Passives screen just lists every single Passive Karryn has with three columns. The Passives system is a huge, huge part of Karryn's development, and I'm hoping it's also something fun for some people to look at and just marvel how long of a way Karryn has come from being a virgin. But the current UI is... just not nice to look at it. So I redid the code and turned the Passives screen into this:

I think this is a huge improvement on the readability of Karryn's Passives. Seeing how there is over 300 Passives ultimately planned for Karryn to obtain, this new UI should be easier and funnier for anyone to just come back to and check out on what Passives Karryn currently has.
I'm going to save the combat additions that I've hinted at for another post because today, I'm going to talk about Toys! If you've seen Sachinama's most recent post this month, you would've seen graphically what they look like. Now in terms of implementation, one of the new enemy types that will be introduced in Level 2 is the "Nerd" enemy type. These are the inmates with much more brains than brawl, and they're basically going to be no threat to a serious Warden especially since they normally are too busy cowering in fear to even attack. However, if the Warden happens to find herself in a position of vulnerability, the Nerds will start inserting toys into Karryn's various orifices. And once a toy gets attached into Karryn, they don't get removed until the end of the battle unless Karryn manually spends a turn removing a toy, or an enemy removes the toy for her (because they want to stick something else in that hole). So will our valiant Warden shoulder on, ignoring the intrusive toy inside her while fighting, or risk spending a turn just to remove it? At first, toys don't bother her that much but as she starts picking up Passives related to Toys......
For this month, the Name Submission will begin tomorrow and it will be for the Nerd enemy type!

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
One thing I'd like to see in the final version(if it's already implemented then my bad) is being able to see enemy stats, in melty's you had the encyclopedia that showed you the monster type, mp and related.
You may fight some weak prisoners and in the next wave someone that deals tons of damage with no way to prepare for it, maybe it's meant to be that way, but it can fuck your playthrough if you aim for a pure route with the autosaving.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
One thing I'd like to see in the final version(if it's already implemented then my bad) is being able to see enemy stats, in melty's you had the encyclopedia that showed you the monster type, mp and related.
You may fight some weak prisoners and in the next wave someone that deals tons of damage with no way to prepare for it, maybe it's meant to be that way, but it can fuck your playthrough if you aim for a pure route with the autosaving.
While I don't really want an in-depth beastiary (never really liked them in most games) I would like a listing that shows what the various modifiers do. Some are fairly obvious (tough means they have more HP for example) but having a listing like the following would be nice:
[descriptor]: ++[stat 1] -[stat 2] increased rate of [type of action]

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
While I don't really want an in-depth beastiary (never really liked them in most games) I would like a listing that shows what the various modifiers do. Some are fairly obvious (tough means they have more HP for example) but having a listing like the following would be nice:
[descriptor]: ++[stat 1] -[stat 2] increased rate of [type of action]
That would great, I agree that a beastiary wouldn't fit in this game, but a simple overview of the enemy that appears when you are highlighting them (showing something like the example you gave) would do wonders.
Maybe it could be something like an edict in the personal or training category that gives you insight of the enemy.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hopefully in the full version that last fight will result in a Game Over ending if you lose.

I'm also hoping that there will be clothing degradation/stealing outside of battle. That way she has to go from area to area stripped or naked, would encourage more aggression from enemies, etc.
I hate Game Over. I hope this systema of Game Over don't be implemant in this kind of game. Becouse i like when Game have other scene battle without this fucking Game Over. I hate the sistem so much.

F-Silent

May 19, 2017
I come bearing progress reports!

Unlocked
August 26th, 2019: Progress Report
Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

This week I actually mostly worked on Karryn's Prison even though it's just mostly bug fixes. Big thanks to our dedicated fans on Discord for hunting and reporting bugs back to me which allowed me to fix them!
Club Bifrost is getting really close to being ready for internal testing, which hopefully will start this week.
And the Japanese version of Island Saga is actually going to be released at the end of this month on Dlsite if it passes their inspection.
This is a really short Progress Report content-wise so I'm going to copy and paste the current list of issues I've fixed since the last released version to show that progress is being made even if it's not all flashy!
  • Fixed the Karryn getting stuck in the desk at her office
  • Fixed cocks remaining on screen in the Level 1 Defeat fight
  • Fixed certain CGs not appearing right
  • Fixed the bug where Karryn would take multiple energy damage from one orgasm
  • Fixed enemies in Invasion Battle not using any sexual moves
  • Fixed the pleasure damage formula for spanking
  • Fixed the clothes and panties being stripped record getting counted when Karryn's clothes and panties are already stripped
  • Fixed guards giving out gold outside of the guard battle
  • Fixed enemies still acting after they've ejaculated
  • Fixed the Offensive and Defensive Specialization Edicts not cancelling the other tree out
  • Fixed enemies having sex when they are not even erect
  • Fixed charm requirements for accessories not working sometimes
  • Redid some of the code for Wanted enemies
  • Redid the code for checking if someone can orgasm and how they will orgasm
  • Fixed being able to kiss the goblin currently giving Karryn cunnilingus
  • Fixed Karryn's stance being reverted back to slash when using a non-attack skill
Also a quick remainder for Patrons that there is a few more days left for the Name Submission if you haven't submited a name yet!

Some minor stuff like bug fixes as the creator said.

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
The gameplay is astounding for a 0.3. The only two things that gives the '0.3' thing away is that there's only one level, and that there are a couple of bugs.

But the battle system, the overall roaming gameplay, the art style and the passives system makes it at least a 0.5 version, if it had more than one level. It's beyond expectations for a 'first release', even for the developer that made Melty's Quest.

Though the grind to the scenes that allure people to it is really troublesome. It is realistic to a point where you don't actually expect her to just throw off all her clothes the moment she sees a male; I know it's supposed to represent foreplay and all that, and the buildup is pretty entertaining for the first few times. But after the corruption stat rises substantially, I cannot find entertainment in seeing that the foreplay is still needed after she pretty much becomes the equivalent of a walking fleshlight.

So much polish and yet so much potential and improvements, it's so good.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes