zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Speaking about toys, does anyone know where the mod to keep them is located? I remember seeing one, but forgot about it.

Also, how do you trigger the nerds to insert their toys into Karryn?
to get the nerds to use toys, your desire must be high enough. you can lower the amount of desire needed in karryn passives.
i think to keep toys its in rem karryn, you need to find "this.removeAllToys();" in the post battle section and add // before it so it is ignored. both files are in the js

Last edited:
Reactions: WinKid

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
WinKid I should've stated that I play using CCMod. I'm hooked on this game but never tried "vanilla". Almost all enemies need to be banged a certain amount to get a passive related to them, then you can buy an edict. When buying edicts from level 1-3 they'll have the edicts on the far right. Sorry for answering about sex toys when I didn't know vanilla has that restriction. I don't really see why someone wouldn't play with CCMod since you can change settings via the CC_Config file. Even a noob like myself is able to go in and change stuff which is awesome.

Reactions: WinKid

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
WinKid I should've stated that I play using CCMod. I'm hooked on this game but never tried "vanilla". Almost all enemies need to be banged a certain amount to get a passive related to them, then you can buy an edict. When buying edicts from level 1-3 they'll have the edicts on the far right. Sorry for answering about sex toys when I didn't know vanilla has that restriction. I don't really see why someone wouldn't play with CCMod since you can change settings via the CC_Config file. Even a noob like myself is able to go in and change stuff which is awesome.
Huh, maybe I should give it a try then.

Edit: Ah, I just remember why I don't use it. How to install and use the CCMod?

Last edited:

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
So, I have been enjoying the game and after subjugating Level 3 and realize that it's about to end, there's something that makes me wonder.

How long is it predicted for the next update to be published?

Vanafaye

Donor
Nov 12, 2018
So, I have been enjoying the game and after subjugating Level 3 and realize that it's about to end, there's something that makes me wonder.

How long is it predicted for the next update to be published?
Definitely more than a month. I wouldn't expect it in Sept. Rem said he'd understand if people unsubbed or reduced their sub until the next update because it will take a while.

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
How do you buy items from store?

I have edicts that add new items to the store, but when I talk to Store Clerk he shows no menu to buy anything.

Vanafaye

Donor
Nov 12, 2018
How do you buy items from store?

I have edicts that add new items to the store, but when I talk to Store Clerk he shows no menu to buy anything.
There are no items to buy. You can get the edict to get something free from it which will add a bonus effect that you can select from it.

Henri Okita

Mar 13, 2019
well its not that far away anymore AI is getting better and better at animating photos

animating is not that easy my signature of karryn is like 230 photos just to make it move down and up its a lot of work for small game makers sadly
And good job !
Don’t worry, I know it’s not something you can do like that, in no time, even now with the AI. It would be nice thought, it’s always a more for a game. If I had any competence in this I would do it for free tbh, and anyone could put it in the game as a mod.
Maybe I should take a look on my free time

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
I need some help about Scripts/Mod

Is there any special way i can i acquired any special equipment("toys") without in-fight but by via just edited scripts?

Yes, i had been tried trigger on neard many times but nards only go for beads and needed any at lest 1 prison-mate because neard too afraid to do on karry (yet tries with 2 neards still not enough powerful knock her down) and I don't wanted karry'n to get any extra passive during in-battle but only her toy/equipment on both her first-time passive.

Do someone know about to scripts thing? if so please tell.

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
So I don't know if this a bug or not? I updated to the latest update when I try to do the receptionist job, no one can do any clothes damage.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
So I don't know if this a bug or not? I updated to the latest update when I try to do the receptionist job, no one can do any clothes damage.
Clothes dmg only comes from goblins and only the skirt gets affected. After the skirt is lift up the goblin will either perform cunnilingus or vaginal/anal sex depending on Karryn's desire requirements.

If u meant by updating to the latest mod update and got a few bugs then idk how to help u with that.

Last edited:

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
Clothes dmg only comes from goblins and only the skirt gets affected. After the skirt is lift up the goblin will either perform cunnilingus or vaginal/anal sex depending on Karryn's desire requirements.

If u meant by updating to the latest mod update and got a few bugs then idk how to help u with that.
Sorry. I should clarify. No mods. Update meaning 8.o. None of the goblins do any damage.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Sorry. I should clarify. No mods. Update meaning 8.o. None of the goblins do any damage.
So ur taking no stamina dmg? No movement of skirt when clothes get dmged? Strange, my game seems to run just fine with v8.o. Do u recall messing with anything that u think might've caused that bug?

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes