zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I need some help about Scripts/Mod

Is there any special way i can i acquired any special equipment("toys") without in-fight but by via just edited scripts?

Yes, i had been tried trigger on neard many times but nards only go for beads and needed any at lest 1 prison-mate because neard too afraid to do on karry (yet tries with 2 neards still not enough powerful knock her down) and I don't wanted karry'n to get any extra passive during in-battle but only her toy/equipment on both her first-time passive.

Do someone know about to scripts thing? if so please tell.
your best bet is to use the ccmod, and then edit the save to show the toys at karryn's bed

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
Could you recommend me a guide? I'm getting my ass kicked (or spanked) even on the first ogre boss, you are supposed to go and fight him before clearing the bar right?

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
So, a question about the CCMod. Is there a way to exclude the pregnancy part?
Yeah. Don't wanna check right now how, but you can tweak everything in CC_Config in js folder in www folder. I remember there was an option to turn off pregnancy. You have to set some value to false.

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Yeah. Don't wanna check right now how, but you can tweak everything in CC_Config in js folder in www folder. I remember there was an option to turn off pregnancy. You have to set some value to false.
Does setting the value to false is done by adding this:

//

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Any one knows how to stop rioting in a floor ?
Kill them all!

But seriously, you need to beat the rioters in each room. If you look at the place where it says the floor is rioting, there's a number in parenthesis. That's the number of rooms you need to beat. Once you get that number to zero, sleep and the riot will be done.

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
Does setting the value to false is done by adding this:

//
No, don't do that, pretty sure that will mess-up the code as it just effectively deletes the value.

There will be some value with "=true". And you have to set that to "=false". It should be near the start of the pregnancy section.

Reactions: WinKid

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
How the hell do you do that? I tried to find any walktrough but could not for some reason.
99% sure you can't do that on command. I've only gotten the ability to give boobjobs during level 4.

I think you need to grind a day or two (just defeat weaker mobs), and buy some upgrades, then power through the first waves. Remember to use right kinds of attacks against the right enemies.

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
99% sure you can't do that on command. I've only gotten the ability to give boobjobs during level 4.

I think you need to grind a day or two (just defeat weaker mobs), and buy some upgrades, then power through the first waves. Remember to use right kinds of attacks against the right enemies.
alright, so just focus on purchasing the combat abilities?

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Does anyone ever encounter a problem trying to install the CCMod? I tried it, but always got a "Directory is not valid" warning during the Java decrypting part.

Dennisowitsch

May 14, 2017
alright, so just focus on purchasing the combat abilities?
You can either beat him the old fashioned way (get his hp-bar to zero two (!) times) or have enough boobs- and cock-urge (or wathever its called) and make him cum two times for both rounds (he is the only opponent which you have to beat a second time in one fight).

Edith:
To answer your question: it depends which way you wanna beat him, to beat him in a sexual way you should buy the ability to heal your stamina and simple make him cum enough times, i didn´t even try the other way.

NeoJET

Dec 29, 2017
August 9th 2021: Progress Report and Announcement
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just wondering is there anyone got the idea of "new system" in V9A that rem mentioned? I supposed it's not the strip club, right?
What's it gonna be?
Btw, it's really good to hear that they're trying to implement full voiced battle dialog, which is fantastic!

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Just wondering is there anyone got the idea of "new system" in V9A that rem mentioned? I supposed it's not the strip club, right?
What's it gonna be?
Btw, it's really good to hear that they're trying to implement full voiced battle dialog, which is fantastic!
No one knows, they've been keeping it a secret intentionally.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes