djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Kill them all!

But seriously, you need to beat the rioters in each room. If you look at the place where it says the floor is rioting, there's a number in parenthesis. That's the number of rooms you need to beat. Once you get that number to zero, sleep and the riot will be done.
thankyou i got it

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
About the CCMod, is decrypting it really necessary? No matter what I did, Java keeps telling me that the directory is wrong, despite the fact that I follow every single part of the video.

Dec 21, 2017
About the CCMod, is decrypting it really necessary? No matter what I did, Java keeps telling me that the directory is wrong, despite the fact that I follow every single part of the video.
Use this instead. Just select the Karryn's Prison folder, wait a bit and it'll tell you it's done.
Then overwrite the vanilla files with the modded ones like you usually would.

Peace

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Dumb question, but are you sure you're selecting the folder that contains the game directory and not either opening the folder or selecting a folder that contains the folder? The UI for the decrypter isn't super intuitive so I would assume that's the issue.

Fenarius

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
I lost my old save due to a hardware crash. Is there a public save with all passives and titles? I'd like to replay but not completely regrind all my stuff from 0.7.

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Fight orcs, they'll boobjob you all the time, eventually you'll get the skill to do it yourself
Bruh, you're playing a different game. Unless I'm missing a secret, there are no orcs on the first floor (other than the boss). Plus, you need to go through two-three weeks, probably losing a few times, to even get close to the amount of max boob(/cock?) desire you would need to even get boob job'd. Not that it isn't possible, but on your first playthrough, most players are probably not aiming to rush karryn into a slut right away just by losing on purpose.

alright, so just focus on purchasing the combat abilities?
If you grind to level cap you can probably beat this fight without edicts. The skill in the endurance tree that lets you take the defense action is VERY helpful against the boss and thugs, since every other enemy you can one-shot. It also gives you a bonus action that lets you heal stamina and defend in the same turn - getting knocked down will typically just lose you fights on the spot since the enemies will either disarm you or call for reinforcements. So defend lets you reset long fights on way better footing.

I just got to level 2 for the first time on my second playthrough. I found it most helpful to focus on edicts that generated money and to fight the lewd guards outside the office every day to bump my money up. I had a lot of money for edicts and maintaining order is easy just by clearing fights every day.

Last edited:

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Bruh, you're playing a different game. There are no orcs on the first floor. Plus, you need to go through two-three weeks, probably losing a few times, to even get close to the amount of boob(/cock?) desire you would needto even get boob job'd.
True that, forgot bout it

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Honestly, I'm pretty damn happy with this game and how clear Remtairy is with his progress report. I'm all for a dev to give time off for others (and themselves) AND to encourage donators to understandably drop support for a bit if needed. I like that. I'm hoping they still get support between updates but when the full strip club drops (the B update) I'll 100% support him financially. I've had a blast playing this until the point of addiction.

I do wish the new cocks would mean dog dick and knotting mechanic. Encountered my first wolf that downed me and... was disappointed. Maybe have the wolf's knot keep us tied and limiting our attacks. Lasts "x" turns based on wolf level or something.

I think I may wait for the strip club release to make a new playthru. Unless the new update really has great stuff. Buttslut that tries to stay a virgin to save herself for her Majesty but using her butt to win fights when shit hits the fan. I always try to fight first.

Reactions: JovoChan

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Use this instead. Just select the Karryn's Prison folder, wait a bit and it'll tell you it's done.
Then overwrite the vanilla files with the modded ones like you usually would.

Peace
Um, how to use this? I try to extract it, but nothing happened.

Dumb question, but are you sure you're selecting the folder that contains the game directory and not either opening the folder or selecting a folder that contains the folder? The UI for the decrypter isn't super intuitive so I would assume that's the issue.
Huh, now that you mention it...

Edit: Yup, finally fix the problem. I just realize that in the video, the folder for the game is not inside another folder.

BTW, something that I have asked before, does anyone know how to disable the pregnancy mod?

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2018
wish hed release voice later as a voice pack like alot of jpanese games... maybe wed get a voicelesss full release earlier which im sure most of us would enjoy

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Have they/will they update Tonkin boss fight or ALL BOSS FIGHTS so that if you defeat them with sex the dialogue is different than if you defeat them with combat?

I always found it weird none of the bosses address that they just had the time of their lives with the warden on slut builds.

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for the tips guys. Made it to level 3. So it seems sometimes that the game wants you to lose fights to see scenes, because next time you fight the boss for example is much easier.

Those riots are so damn annoying.

Are you supposed to grind more money and edicts before moving to next level? because sometimes it felt like I was progressing too fast, if you clear a level, there will be just another place and minus control activated.

I like the game, but it can feel too grindy with the stability mechanic.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
In apostle rebellion got side characters karryn using voice also.. i dont know if they using the same VA from that game..
Miki Honda is in the credits for AR.

You can look through her credits at DLSite and see if you've got any these games:

• Love
Reactions: Sagara-kun
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes