May 22, 2020
Karryn is only 26, not really old enough for that "mature" voice. But here is a soundclip of Karryn's old nipple tweak that's been disabled for now that Miki also did.
Ah no not that kinda mature i mean like karryns personality from the script she sounds strict and not like a school girl more like a real professional and cocky sure she will give in the pleasure depending on the player but at the start she should sound like someone who can kick ass with a cocky dominating voice that's the kind of mature i was referring to lol.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
After hearing Miki Honda's voice i think karryns voice should be a bit mature to suit her personality her voice is good but it would suit more over a school girl character or an easy going girl but oh well.
Being a VA she is she'll probably try to sound more mature depending on the character she voices. I mean, she sounds pretty great when she attacks as Karryn so...
Karryn is only 26, not really old enough for that "mature" voice. But here is a soundclip of Karryn's old nipple tweak that's been disabled for now that Miki also did.
Damn, she sounds pretty decent to me.

Reactions: thevideowatcher65

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Ah no not that kinda mature i mean like karryns personality from the script she sounds strict and not like a school girl more like a real professional and cocky sure she will give in the pleasure depending on the player but at the start she should sound like someone who can kick ass with a cocky dominating voice that's the kind of mature i was referring to lol.
Well those sound clips probably aren't the extent of her vocal range I suspect. Though I can't say for certain beyond that one sound clip she already did for KP. So I'll wait to reserve my opinion once the final voice pack is out.

But yeah I agree she should definitely sound a bit more fierce than those other sound clips.

glaucus

Jul 5, 2017
I think my problem with a lot of Japanese VAs is that if they do high pitched sounds and moans it sounds like a child and like they are in pain to me. It is a bit hard to judge off a one second clip, but it still sounds to me like she is being hurt. Like, I know it is just a cultural difference, but for me that is a big turn off.

Regardless, though, the game is amazing without a VA right now, so if I don't like it, I can always mute it. This is more just wistful thinking of what I wish was in the game.

May 22, 2020
Well those sound clips probably aren't the extent of her vocal range I suspect. Though I can't say for certain beyond that one sound clip she already did for KP. So I'll wait to reserve my opinion once the final voice pack is out.

But yeah I agree she should definitely sound a bit more fierce than those other sound clips.
Yeah it all depends on the final release i hope she's talented enough to adapt her character otherwise it'll be like a schoolgirl fighting in a candy shop kinda thing lol.

May 18, 2020
I checked the linked soundcloud. I think the VA has quite the range from meowing to mature/strict. I think if the sound part of the game gets the same care as the rest of the project we will be more than fine with this pick.

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
Is it even possible to beat level 4 boss the sexual way? He came like 5 or 4 times and just kept going. Ended up losing.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
sounds like a little kid that is about to cry because their candy was taken away. i hope they put in the option of turning the voice on or off, it just doesn't work for me.

• Thinking Face

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Thank you for the tips guys. Made it to level 3. So it seems sometimes that the game wants you to lose fights to see scenes, because next time you fight the boss for example is much easier.

Those riots are so damn annoying.

Are you supposed to grind more money and edicts before moving to next level? because sometimes it felt like I was progressing too fast, if you clear a level, there will be just another place and minus control activated.

I like the game, but it can feel too grindy with the stability mechanic.
You shouldn't be afraid to play on secretary mode, I think that's designed to make the game a lot less tedious.

I just made it to floor 3 and it seems the same as floor 2, enemies in the first few rooms are about as difficult as the ones in the last rooms of the previous floor so you can grind order relatively easily. Getting rep up and upgrading the reception minigame seems like it's probably a good solution if you're having order problems, though that's also kind of grindy.

I haven't found the grind too bad so far since Karryn is constantly getting sluttier and sluttier and it's a pretty fun to see it happening. If that mechanic weren't there I would have gotten tired of how repetitive the game loop is, though combat is still pretty fun so kudos for the designer of the fighting mechanics.

Maybe you are supposed to wait a little longer to grind out each floor before you move on? I won't lie I rushed to complete floor two because I have the preg mod and I wanted the fertility upgrades rofl

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes