tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
And what if we do ? I have a 300Hz screen (laptop), and lagging as hell everytime an action is made. And if I turn off this option, the overall game's speed triples... I use CC mod by the way, but if somebody has a tip, i'll take it.
Then it should be left to on. If you are still having FPS issues with it then try this.
1. Make a file in your game dir\www\js\plugins\ folder called FPSLimit.js
2. Copy the following code into it

JavaScript:
//=============================================================================
// FPSLimit.js

/*:
* @plugindesc Limits game refresh rate
* @author ocean pollen
* @param FPS Limit
* @desc For a 20FPS limit, set this to 20, etc.
* Default: 60
* @default 60
* @help This plugin does not provide plugin commands.
*/

;(function() {
  var desiredFPS = Number(PluginManager.parameters('FPSLimit')['FPS Limit']),
      frameLimit = 1000/desiredFPS,
      nextUpdate = 0,
      timeout = null

SceneManager.requestUpdate = function() {
    if (!this._stopped) {
      var now = Date.now()
      if (now >= nextUpdate) {
        if (timeout) { clearTimeout(timeout); timeout = null }
        nextUpdate = now + frameLimit
        requestAnimationFrame(this.update.bind(this))
      } else {
        var that = this
        timeout = setTimeout(function() {
          nextUpdate = Date.now() + frameLimit;
          requestAnimationFrame(that.update.bind(that))
        }, nextUpdate - now)
      }
    }
  }
})()
3. open the plugins.js file in the game dir\www\js folder
4.Insert this line of code just before the last plugin on the list
JavaScript:
{"name":"FPSLimit","status":true,"description":"Limits the game FPS to the specified value.","parameters":{ "FPS Limit": "60" }},
The case matters for file name and the name parameter so make sure they match

5. Reload the game.

Editted: Realized I forgot to populate for the variable in game in the plugins file

Last edited:
May 22, 2020
That's a crappy comparison. No one in their right mind would screw up that bad choosing the wrong VAs for Franky and Nami like that. It's also like saying the opposite that Karryn will be given a male VA, like wth? Idk if u hate japanese female VAs for eroge games in general but if that's the case then just mute ur damn game like everybody says to do.
lol why so serious plus there is an episode where Franky and nami swapped voices in punk hazard I was just referring to that lol also it's just an example plus the game's not even finished yet plus who would want to play a game without audio. But there can be a possibility that things may or may not turn out to be what most people expect.

Last edited:

Pablotron

Jul 8, 2019
Then it should be left to on. If you are still having FPS issues with it then try this.
1. Make a file in your game dir\www\js\plugins\ folder called FPSLimit.js
2. Copy the following code into it

JavaScript:
// FPSLimit.js

/*:
* @plugindesc Limits game refresh rate
* @author ocean pollen
* @param FPS Limit
* @desc For a 20FPS limit, set this to 20, etc.
* Default: 60
* @default 60
* @help This plugin does not provide plugin commands.
*/

;(function() {
      frameLimit = 1000/desiredFPS,
      nextUpdate = 0,
      timeout = null

SceneManager.requestUpdate = function() {
    if (!this._stopped) {
      var now = Date.now()
      if (now >= nextUpdate) {
        if (timeout) { clearTimeout(timeout); timeout = null }
        nextUpdate = now + frameLimit
        requestAnimationFrame(this.update.bind(this))
      } else {
        var that = this
        timeout = setTimeout(function() {
          nextUpdate = Date.now() + frameLimit;
          requestAnimationFrame(that.update.bind(that))
        }, nextUpdate - now)
      }
    }
  }
})()
3. open the plugins.js file in the game dir\www\js folder
4.Insert this line of code just before the last plugin on the list
JavaScript:
{"name":"FPSLimit","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
The case matters for file name and the name parameter so make sure they match

5. Reload the game.
oooh dear Tyrrandae arigatou gozaimasu! just with that little post, you finally gave me the solution to this problem that was getting on my nerves! i... i love you...

Also, i will add the plugins already set up for everyone to just copy and paste it, just follow Tyrrandae instructions.
I set it up to 60FPS, wich works perfectly fine with the game effects loading smoothly at least, if you want to change it:

;(function() {
frameLimit = 1000/desiredFPS, <<<------- :alien:add the fps you want here! in "desiredFPS":alien:
nextUpdate = 0,
timeout = null

i will also add the "plugins" for CCMOD, to use this trick in this version too!!!

Tyrrandae, thanks man.

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
I just realized something and I want people to acknowledge it. Can you imagine how great life is as a prisoner in this game? I noticed this when unlocking level 3 and seeing how relaxing the common area was. Let's think about it.

We'll settle on semi-realistic editcs that focuses on the primary aspect of the game: corruption at a cost. Karryn is smart. She would never outfit the guards with military equipment or training as she'd see how aggressive they would be but she can't ignore they're sorely lacking in training. She'd compromise to train them despite getting cat-calls and groping here and there. It's a small price to pay to get the prison back in order. This will be our mentality going forth.

As a prisoner you'd probably get jealous of the guards getting their hands on the new warden. With that in mind the gangs, once they stop rioting, band together and form a new goal: to be the gang that makes Karryn cums her brains out the most. A competition that each gang can apply their own skills to.

A prison is strict in schedule so let's form one:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly, this doesn't sound like a bad stay at all.

Last edited:

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
v. 09 isn't full version. It's gonna be split into two, v. 09A which will have the new system and CG changes and v. 09B which will have the strip club.

They still have to put level 5 in the game with the final boss. And then the VA stuff.
Yeah... I didn't include details because in the end it was still on v. 09 territory

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
So I'm gonna have some free time coming up, and I don't really know what the dev's stance is on this kind of thing, is it alright if I make some pregnant art edits for Karryn? Can't guarantee I'll do everything of course, but I mean some art for the preg mod would be better than none.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
So I'm gonna have some free time coming up, and I don't really know what the dev's stance is on this kind of thing, is it alright if I make some pregnant art edits for Karryn? Can't guarantee I'll do everything of course, but I mean some art for the preg mod would be better than none.
Well Rem gave the mod author of CCMod his own discord channel and he had done some art edits, so I am going to say it's okay.

Reactions: d90art

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Can someone tell me how to unlock warkshop, washing etc in first level? I did the edict during riot but nothing happened. Now my edict is unlocked but i cannot enter the wrokshop, laundry etc.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes