Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
The latest news say v. 09 is a full version of this game and next update basically for VA and fleshing out flow of the story.
Damn.. I still kinda wanna see more because this game so far the best game that I ever see especially how creator intentionally make the game on borderline of degenerate to hardcore fetish. They avoid to make scat, gore, tentacle, torture and even pregnancy that basically make some people turn off or straightforwardly disgusted.
I also kinda hope they make open ending with some promising future in the next game for example :
Karryn next mission is on brothel she is on the situation where she must become numbers 1 to realize her goal.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
v. 09 isn't full version. It's gonna be split into two, v. 09A which will have the new system and CG changes and v. 09B which will have the strip club.

They still have to put level 5 in the game with the final boss. And then the VA stuff.

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
fps limit thing in settings menu i turn off helps me
The FPS limit makes me lag horribly if I turn it off. The thing that makes it run smoothy for me is pre loading animations... might be different for everyone. I think the game needs an optimization pass. RPGM is a pretty bad engine when it's time to scale a game up past the basic features.

May 22, 2020
Can people chill about the game having a VA? It's not even in yet. Jesus Christ. It's a game.
It's not just any game it's a very unique fun and interesting game and it's close to perfect not many rpgm game devs managed to pull this kinda hard work and I want it to be awesome and a VA is very crucial to all of this. Just like in anime you wouldn't like if Zoro sounded like Franky and Franky sounded like Nami right? lol.

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Okay, but we don't know if there's gonna be an option to turn voices off. The game is already playable without one, it's just an addition. We also don't know if people will enjoy the addition. They might change their mind about it. Or the dev makes it an option to turn it off so people can relax. People should relax about something literally no one can comment on yet.

Y'all stop acting like the game is ruined.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
people fighting about the VA im just happy we got the VA after so long i was playing v0.5 when the game has a VA she says a few things mostly moans and grunts but its not bad for the game, and for the one's that don't need a VA just click voice off every game has it if you don't want it

Reactions: someguy4567

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Thank you for the tips guys. Made it to level 3. So it seems sometimes that the game wants you to lose fights to see scenes, because next time you fight the boss for example is much easier.

Those riots are so damn annoying.
The game simply wants you to turn the Warden into a lenient, cock-crazed slut, preferably submissive with the Prison being her playground. Edicts which reduce rioting sentiments are supplying the reading room with adult literature and allowing inmates to borrow these books. Or having anatomy lessons in the classroom, with Karryn as model, preferably. Or letting inmates use the gym instead of working, as any edicts that involve employment of inmates result in riot chance increase. Or appeasing the Lizardmen, negotiating with inmates, selling curfew passes, etc. You can see where this is going.

Are you supposed to grind more money and edicts before moving to next level?
That is the best course of action, but difficulty levels harder than Secretary penalize players for dawdling with increasing daily Control decay from unruly levels. You're supposed to be trying to subjugate levels asap, but at the same time there are lots of passives that can only be gained through losing on purpose... a lot.

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
After hearing Miki Honda's voice i think karryns voice should be a bit mature to suit her personality her voice is good but it would suit more over a school girl character or an easy going girl but oh well.
Welp...Karryn is going to become a REALLY easy going girl in 99% of general playthroughs sooo... :LUL:

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Anyone know how to change how accessories work? Like making pearl ring give 100% desire reduction?
Accessory effects are all over the place, some can be found in RemtairyKarrynPassives.js and some can be found in RemtairyKarryn.js

The effect you are looking to edit is in RemtairyKarryn.js search for RING_PEARL_ID and find this following code
And edit both marked lines

JavaScript:
if(fromDesireRegen) {
        if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_PEARL_ID)) {
            if(this.isUsingThisTitle(TITLE_ID_ASPIRING_HERO)) rawValue *= 0.67;
            else rawValue *= 0.34; //CHANGE THIS TO  else rawValue *= 0 FOR 100% REDUCTION
        }
        if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_PURITY_ID)) {
            if(this.isUsingThisTitle(TITLE_ID_ASPIRING_HERO)) rawValue *= 0.6;
            else rawValue *= 0.8;
        }
    }
    else if(rawValue > 0 && !fromWillpowerSkill) {
        rawValue *= this.gainPussyDesirePassiveMultipler();
        if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_PEARL_ID)) {
            if(this.isUsingThisTitle(TITLE_ID_ASPIRING_HERO)) rawValue *= 0.67;
            else rawValue *= 0.34; //CHANGE THIS TO  else rawValue *= 0 FOR 100% REDUCTION
        }
        if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_PURITY_ID)) {
            if(this.isUsingThisTitle(TITLE_ID_ASPIRING_HERO)) rawValue *= 0.6;
            else rawValue *= 0.8;
        }
    }

Sep 9, 2017
I COME BRINGING GIFTS!!!:love::sneaky:
was bored so made a couple animated signature's of Karryns prison
Enjoy.

View attachment 1341923 View attachment 1341924 View attachment 1341926 View attachment 1341927 View attachment 1341928 View attachment 1341932 View attachment 1341933 View attachment 1341935 View attachment 1341937 View attachment 1341938 View attachment 1341939

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

**Dont foget to leave a like;)**
any boobjob gif?

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
It's not just any game it's a very unique fun and interesting game and it's close to perfect not many rpgm game devs managed to pull this kinda hard work and I want it to be awesome and a VA is very crucial to all of this. Just like in anime you wouldn't like if Zoro sounded like Franky and Franky sounded like Nami right? lol.
That's a crappy comparison. No one in their right mind would screw up that bad choosing the wrong VAs for Franky and Nami like that. It's also like saying the opposite that Karryn will be given a male VA, like wth? Idk if u hate japanese female VAs for eroge games in general but if that's the case then just mute ur damn game like everybody says to do.

Reactions: Sagara-kun

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
If you don't have a high FPS monitor then goto settings and visuals, and make sure force 60 FPS is set to off.
And what if we do ? I have a 300Hz screen (laptop), and lagging as hell everytime an action is made. And if I turn off this option, the overall game's speed triples... I use CC mod by the way, but if somebody has a tip, i'll take it.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes