Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Can someone tell me how to unlock warkshop, washing etc in first level? I did the edict during riot but nothing happened. Now my edict is unlocked but i cannot enter the wrokshop, laundry etc.
The work areas are for the prisoners not for Karryn. U can only enter those areas during riots only.

Reactions: Seamonkey

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
any boobjob gif?
it there a moving boobjob in the game? if there is i can look into it and *Maby* make one (was some time ago i played this game)
provide me a screenshot of what boobjob you mean and i ill take a look on what i can do
and maby i can animate one depending on how and what

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
any boobjob gif?
i looked into it for you to make a animated boobjob gif but it is a pain in the ass sins the boobjobs are really limited
i got almost nothing to work with on materials

unless you provide me with a moving one video of what you want, i cant do it

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Well Rem gave the mod author of CCMod his own discord channel and he had done some art edits, so I am going to say it's okay.
If the preg mod got proper belly art, this game would become a 6/5. Damn I wish that was something that was planned and implemented from the beginning. The pelvic tattoo is cute but actual art would be a dream come true.

Theres a lot of CG's of karen though, it would probably be pretty tough. Cheers to anyone willing to take on the challenge, I for one think it's worth it.

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
this may be a bit off topic for this thread but i was wondering. with mods for this game being made. has anyone made (or is working on a mod) where karryn is either a complete psycho dominatrix or a mod where the warden is male and all the prisoners are female?

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Psycho dom... maybe hyper-build as a strict warden which you can do (I haven't tried, though). As for female prisoners... it would take art assets... rewrite sex scenes... I highly doubt anything of that sort will ever happen.

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
I'm playing the modded version, and I just started a brand new file on Secretary Mode, to test a theory. Something in the js files must be off, because all of the Prisoners start at full or damn near full Lust and ejaculate on their first or second action without fail.

Does anyone know what file that is, and what line?

Saisoul25

May 21, 2021
Is it possible to change the specialization by modifying in game data? I use the save someone gave here but the combat settings and specialization is not what i'm fond of.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
I'm playing the modded version, and I just started a brand new file on Secretary Mode, to test a theory. Something in the js files must be off, because all of the Prisoners start at full or damn near full Lust and ejaculate on their first or second action without fail.

Does anyone know what file that is, and what line?
That would happen if you gave Karryn an extremely high Charm stat. You might want to check for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: longscl0ng69

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Not to be mean but there's a literal video that you can watch on how to install. I didn't understand the instructions at first but doing what the video showed made it real simple. This is on the CCmod page. Scroll down to "Install". Also, CCmod isn't required to play if the task seems too daunting...

Firefox_Screenshot_2021-08-13T08-54-57.783Z.png

• Haha
Reactions: Kaylani Lai

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
I'm a couple days into unlocking level 3 and I've been keeping order high through fighting so far, but my Karryn has gotten a little too slutty to effectively fight physically. Problem is I only have handjob unlocked.

Any tips on where to go from there or maybe sexually satisfying enemies in general? I can survive a single orgasm, but I'm taking a ton of desire from pussy damage, which is also my weakness. Maybe use willpower every turn to try to keep pussy desire down?

I tried just taking the game over to see what would happen, and I notice there's a new game plus where you keep your passive unlocks. Is that worth it?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes