tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Ok, First I have to say this game is awesome, one of the best hentai games I've ever played.
But, I'm almost certain its also impossible. I can't beat the lizard boss no matter what I do.

The difficulty level is way too high, and I'm playing on warden mode (Normal).
It feels like the income is not enought and you keep piling up negative passives over and over...

The first time I lost the campaing Karryn was still a virgin, so I was really trying my best to beat this and not just losing on purpose to get fucked...

And then the second playthrough starts, you keep all your levels and negative passives, but loses all investment you made purchasing upgrades.
I lost the second campaing on the lizard men again. I could start a third one, but I feel like it would be impossible now with over 150 passives basicaly making her a cum dump.
The game is intended to be difficult and players shouldn't feel bad for losing in their first few runs. It's meant to be played over several playthroughs so you can gain titles, and learn the mechanics and secret traps that the game has.

I'll spoil one of them and that's...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 25, 2017
The game is intended to be difficult and players shouldn't feel bad for losing in their first few runs. It's meant to be played over several playthroughs so you can gain titles, and learn the mechanics and secret traps that the game has.

Thankfully there's two separate cheats in settings to butcher your order rating.

Hipz

May 25, 2019

I played the game several time on the prisoner difficulty and never notice that. Thanks!!

Hipz

May 25, 2019
the cheats in the settings menu only function on the easiest mode, Secretary Mode. It wouldn't make any impact playing on Warden or Prisoner Mode.
Does the game has any other secret trap? I never realize why my income is so low since I always keep my order high and that make me progress the game slowly lol.

StrayArtrist

Apr 26, 2020
Well there are several real cheats like increasing max lvl cap or when you go for slut run you can change that slut levels increase your charm instead of decrease.
From normal stuff try to make a build around 3 stats and Mind is highly preferable

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Does the game has any other secret trap? I never realize why my income is so low since I always keep my order high and that make me progress the game slowly lol.
Yes there's another. The game kind of nudges you into rotating slash/pierce/crush attacks depending on your opponent's stance, but doing that causes your Dexterity/Agility/Strength stats to grow balanced. Because of the warden level cap this means your stats will eventually suck, what you should actually do is specialize.

Reactions: Hipz

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
Yes there's another. The game kind of nudges you into rotating slash/pierce/crush attacks depending on your opponent's stance, but doing that causes your Dexterity/Agility/Strength stats to grow balanced. Because of the warden level cap this means your stats will eventually suck, what you should actually do is specialize.
Speaking of, what's the general consensus on those three? I've tried neglecting strength on my last run, but past a certain point (mostly floor 4) it felt like Karryn stopped dealing any significant damage. Could've been due to stacking too many passives though, so I'm still wondering.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Speaking of, what's the general consensus on those three? I've tried neglecting strength on my last run, but past a certain point (mostly floor 4) it felt like Karryn stopped dealing any significant damage. Could've been due to stacking too many passives though, so I'm still wondering.
Honestly, in a fighter build, you can have all these three stats balanced no problem, as long as your Mind Stat is high and you make good use of Ki and Focus. And yes, that is on a fresh save, no titles and on Prisoner Mode.

XStriXXX

Mar 28, 2019
I wonder how Eroge female VAs make those lewd sounds. Specially those “sucking” ones. Do they actually suck on something? If so then what is it and how can they suck on something that long because it must take many many takes/re-takes to make all those sounds. 2 or 3 ice creams shouldn’t be enough, right? :unsure::unsure:

Reactions: Rize

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I wonder how Eroge female VAs make those lewd sounds. Specially those “sucking” ones. Do they actually suck on something? If so then what is it and how can they suck on something that long because it must take many many takes/re-takes to make all those sounds. 2 or 3 ice creams shouldn’t be enough, right? :unsure::unsure:
Dildo's bud

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Getting paid for licking/eating ice cream? Oh boy, talk about a lucrative job offer.

Vathris

Jul 3, 2020
They use their fingers, there is an interview of a VA that explains this and many other things (timestamp is for the sucking question)

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Anybody can make all those noises with just their mouth. go ahead and try it yourself rofl

Saisoul25

May 21, 2021
Not to be mean but there's a literal video that you can watch on how to install. I didn't understand the instructions at first but doing what the video showed made it real simple. This is on the CCmod page. Scroll down to "Install". Also, CCmod isn't required to play if the task seems too daunting...

View attachment 1349896
How to fix the no prompt for file overwrite? Do i just have to repeat it over again or there's something else i should do?

Saisoul25

May 21, 2021
How to fix the no prompt for file overwrite? Do i just have to repeat it over again or there's something else i should do?
Nevermind, apparently after i tried to continue with the paste, there were some data that can be overwritten and it works now

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes