Hipz

May 25, 2019
So we don't get the new receptionist stuff where the goblin sits on the counter yet in v9a?
It looks like we're gonna get it. If you go to their ci-en blog, you can see a goblin in the line up among customers in the reception job.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Man... this is gonna be the longest 3 days in my life!!

Last edited:

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Reading the progress report and " Karryn now ###! "

KARRNY NOW WHAT????

*edit: Read the report. God. Damn. I've never EVER been excited for an adult game release (well, an update). I'll definitely support the dev when it drops. I adore the quality of life stuff like enemies not pulling out immediately, no bukkake on certain parts (I'm guessing by using logic/position), sleeping patrons waking up from hearing Karrny have an orgasm... I do wonder the sexual petting stuff if it'll make Karrny a slut faster. I like when she resists. All fantastic changes.*

Actually, can some people share the comparison shots from old peens to new peens when update drops? And any noticable facial changes? I'm not sure even if I'll notice the art changes!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rize
May 20, 2020
Reading the progress report and " Karryn now ###! "

KARRNY NOW WHAT????

*edit: Read the report. God. Damn. I've never EVER been excited for an adult game release (well, an update). I'll definitely support the dev when it drops. I adore the quality of life stuff like enemies not pulling out immediately, no bukkake on certain parts (I'm guessing by using logic/position), sleeping patrons waking up from hearing Karrny have an orgasm... I do wonder the sexual petting stuff if it'll make Karrny a slut faster. I like when she resists. All fantastic changes.*

Actually, can some people share the comparison shots from old peens to new peens when update drops? And any noticable facial changes? I'm not sure even if I'll notice the art changes!
Obviously based on the latest post on "ci-en", ### means flashing stuff.
It's the concept they took from mod, making it in official release this time.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Obviously based on the latest post on "ci-en", ### means flashing stuff.
It's the concept they took from mod, making it in official release this time.
There is literally no way to tell whether the concept for this came from the mod, or if it was in the works the entire time.
There have been exhibitionist passives that have been coded into the game, but not accessible since version .4.

Now the mod did give the players access to it first, this is true, but I have a hard time believing that Rem and Sachi wouldn't have put it into the game if someone hadn't made a mod of it first.

Sarek

Dec 6, 2019
Big optimization in parts of the battle code to improve game performance.

Battles for an hour are a big minus of this game.
Hopefully the optimization will be really impressive.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
So the night mode and the flashing is the new mechanic they were teasing?

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Big optimization in parts of the battle code to improve game performance.

Battles for an hour are a big minus of this game.
Hopefully the optimization will be really impressive.
My battles have always been quite speedy, and when version 8 came out they were even faster.

If your system isn't very strong it's recommended to only run KP and nothing else. and also make sure you don't have force 60 fps on, if you monitor isn't a high speed monitor.

If it IS a high speed monitor then make sure it's on, and if that doesn't work install the FPS limit plugin posted by me few pages back, and also linked by someone else from someone else that posted it awhile back as well.

zhailzur

Feb 20, 2018
Im thinking that night mode and follower stuff might be tied to corruption? That's the only stat and edict thing that doesn't really have an effect on the game yet. Or maybe it'll just be tied to slut level.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
It won't be just h-scenes atleast we know that. If we enter a scene it's gonna be a "battle" scene like usual. I just hope that whatever it is it isn't just walking half-naked without anything happening.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes