Oct 17, 2019
Im thinking that night mode and follower stuff might be tied to corruption? That's the only stat and edict thing that doesn't really have an effect on the game yet. Or maybe it'll just be tied to slut level.
Actually, you need to pay more money to the Nerds. Low Corruption less blackmail money.

Mad_Moon_Man

Oct 21, 2017
Passives now aren't difficulty locked? fuckkkkk i'm gonna have to start my masochist playthrough agaaaaain, still great update tho.

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
I guess I'll need to make a definitive list of js edits for quick implementation...damn you Rem/Sachinama you said that the game comes out in september :LUL: .

Jokes aside, it is good they are actually adding upon old content. Been following this game almost from the first release, and there were no broken promises ... wasnt a fan of increased amount of grinding, but now they are giving us an option to skip through it. If you two gigachads ever read this, thank you for having rare passives such as integrity and innovative thinking. <3

Last edited:
Reactions: someguy4567

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
anyone know if Karryn can take away her own Virgin status in the bathroom when masturbating? I'm currently trying to see if i can manage a Catholic Whore route (full slut but must remain virgin). i dont to make her finger herself or use a toy if it takes away her virgin status.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: withoutscratch

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
anyone know if Karryn can take away her own Virgin status in the bathroom when masturbating? I'm currently trying to see if i can manage a Catholic Whore route (full slut but must remain virgin). i dont to make her finger herself or use a toy if it takes away her virgin status.
As far as I know nerds can brake her himen with a dildo...not sure about other "options".

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
There is even a passive for losing your virginities to toys rather than...erm...conventional means, so I am going to assume that bathroom toys are no different from the ones nerds are sporting in that regard. And masturbating in the bathroom does not take virginity away - tested just now.

Reactions: withoutscratch

Roarie

Feb 13, 2020
Ok, First I have to say this game is awesome, one of the best hentai games I've ever played.
But, I'm almost certain its also impossible. I can't beat the lizard boss no matter what I do.

The difficulty level is way too high, and I'm playing on warden mode (Normal).
It feels like the income is not enought and you keep piling up negative passives over and over...

The first time I lost the campaing Karryn was still a virgin, so I was really trying my best to beat this and not just losing on purpose to get fucked...

Most of the difficulty is learning how mechanics work through trial and error. Karryn becomes more vulnerable from practically every battle interaction in the game. A handful of passives are unavoidable, but most passives tied to any of the five desire gauges are easily avoided by raising your mind statistic.

To not lose, you have to keep Order from hitting zero. Achieving this is obvious in hindsight, if you want to learn it on your own, feel free to keep playing the game and reflecting on the mistakes you made.

If you want to know how to handle Order now, here is the answer:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game is REALLY HARD. But you can clear the first level really quickly to experiment different statistic spreads and find out which ones synergize, and which ones don't. Level 2 onward, it takes a much longer time, so don't force yourself to finish a playthrough that has likely hit a dead end.

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Roarie: "Lastly, if you want to minimize Slut progression, avoid fighting at all. Fight constantly otherwise." I was actually wondering how to keep that down. I still want to lose and get "forced" to give up clothing or get used but I sometimes find I reach a point where Karryn is too much of a slut like loving cock despite not fucking that much (Cock Desire gets too high and I get passives, I think). How does one take care of the prison if one avoids fighting at all?

Reactions: kzaazul

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
I don't know about u guys, but my main problem right now is the receptionist job stamina costs. like I get it, processing paperwork should have multiple phases, but I think each phase should cost less than greeting visitors, so the sum wouldn't be like 2/3 of my stamina bar. also, I have a pretty decent amount of stamina upgrades but stamina regen during the receptionist job is quite disappointing. idk maybe I'm doing something wrong here

BlinkXPoke

Jun 28, 2020
How much faster can you earn passives with that new Dormant Desire? Since 0.7, I really HATED the rate of progression for early game, and it's the reason I pulled my support for the game after I realized they were continuing to lean harder in trying to make the game grindier for the earlier slut progression.

If that Dormant Desire actually accelerates things back to the level it was before that point, I might actually have a rekindled interest in this game.

Aria

Oct 16, 2016
How much faster can you earn passives with that new Dormant Desire? Since 0.7, I really HATED the rate of progression for early game, and it's the reason I pulled my support for the game after I realized they were continuing to lean harder in trying to make the game grindier for the earlier slut progression.

If that Dormant Desire actually accelerates things back to the level it was before that point, I might actually have a rekindled interest in this game.
No one really knows but now there's a new cheat to double the rate of getting passives so I assume you can change the rate if you want to the old one

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
I kinda have questions about battle systems. I know there some unusual about when counter each technique like blunt weak against strike and if you try keep doing that your stats eventually become balance.
So did i need do the opposite way or do same technique as opponents To maximize my stats?

Mar 17, 2021
I kinda have questions about battle systems. I know there some unusual about when counter each technique like blunt weak against strike and if you try keep doing that your stats eventually become balance.
So did i need do the opposite way or do same technique as opponents To maximize my stats?
What happens is you get stats for which ever moves you use. So using all of the moves spreads out all of your stat points, but doing just the moves that gives the stats you want is how you actually make a build.
An example only using the Red and Blue moves while switching between them means you will be not hitting certain enemies weaknesses but will put stats in your strength and agility. Making you move first, and do a lot of damage.

Which type the enemy is and which move they use is kinda irrelevant to your build. It’s more about what you do then it is about them.

Reactions: Trecore and Watters

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gauging interest in what would basically be art that shows a visual different for Karryn being a virgin. Some games have stuff like this and it always struck me as odd that this one didn't. I don't know how to implement this stuff and considering the game doesn't have CG variations for this I'd imagine it'd take some semi heavy modding. Anyway, if anyone wants these for more of the cg's let me know and I'll make 'em. Its a really fast edit and I could possibly do all of them in an afternoon.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes