stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
I hope to see some more bondage (preferably self bondage) stuff.
Btw, do you guys know any game with F prot. that focuses on self bondage?
I second that.

Main game i know this way is evil godess, it is awesome, but unfortunately more or less the only one in this genre (and Skyrim with mods).

Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
I got a few questions about some things.
1. I by chance noticed a training mod (a mod to play as the prisoner) back on page 131 and i am wondering is that up to date or not. i tried looking up the person who made it but i don't see anything saying the person stopped. it don't work on the v0.8.0 or i am stupid and installed it wrong. my best guess is it works up to a certain version
2. In the ccmod how do i remove the pregnancy feature? i saw it can be changed in the code but i don't know what to look for exactly, i don't see it in the readme in the mod.
3. what do i have to change so kayrrn can go back to having reluctant and disgusted expressions (also the reluctant kiss cut-in) when she gets raped? im assuming that have to be related to the slut lvl.

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2018
hellooo can I ask a questiooonnn? I wanted to ask if anyone knows how much of the game is done? I mean like should I wait for full release or does it have almost all of the metarials

• Thinking Face
Reactions: boobmanlord

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
hellooo can I ask a questiooonnn? I wanted to ask if anyone knows how much of the game is done? I mean like should I wait for full release or does it have almost all of the metarials
There's just a few updates left. Some small updates and 2 big updates with one adding a side job and one adding the final level and ending. But this will take months and probably won't be finished before 2022.

Reactions: Mr.SpacePenguin

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
New build is being released tomorrow. After this there is a strip club implementation build, and after that probably two or three more builds(since floor five is the last one and contains final boss only). My recommendation is that you wait for a stable version of the new update, and play it slowly(there is a lot of passives to be grinded out... use search function for this topic for anything that interests you about the game(there is a repost upon repost about EVERYTHING you need to know). Enjoy the game.

Reactions: Mr.SpacePenguin

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
How to make her a slut with all the skills but make it so she's not actively giving up due to orgasms or the slightest touch? Sex sort of becomes a huge slog to go thru at that point.
Endurance reduces pleasure damage taken. Even getting an accessory for it makes a big difference if Karryn's slut level isn't crazy high. Though once you get all the passives that stack resist reductions in combat, you should get used to seeing Karryn orgasm from even a stiff breeze hitting her ass, regardless. That's where Resist Orgasm comes in, crazy expensive, but it can be a huge help.

LEET

May 29, 2017
Endurance reduces pleasure damage taken. Even getting an accessory for it makes a big difference if Karryn's slut level isn't crazy high. Though once you get all the passives that stack resist reductions in combat, you should get used to seeing Karryn orgasm from even a stiff breeze hitting her ass, regardless. That's where Resist Orgasm comes in, crazy expensive, but it can be a huge help.
She still gets knocked out at the sight of a dick.

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
I got a few questions about some things.
1. I by chance noticed a training mod (a mod to play as the prisoner) back on page 131 and i am wondering is that up to date or not. i tried looking up the person who made it but i don't see anything saying the person stopped. it don't work on the v0.8.0 or i am stupid and installed it wrong. my best guess is it works up to a certain version
2. In the ccmod how do i remove the pregnancy feature? i saw it can be changed in the code but i don't know what to look for exactly, i don't see it in the readme in the mod.
3. what do i have to change so kayrrn can go back to having reluctant and disgusted expressions (also the reluctant kiss cut-in) when she gets raped? im assuming that have to be related to the slut lvl.
2: I think the pregnancy part of ccmod can be toggled off in the options in game. Otherwise iirc there is a way to turn it off documented in the readme.

3: I think Karryn's reactions are related to her slut level. You can probably mod what you want in, though I wouldn't know how to do it.

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
To add to Roseyurilife , the mod from page 131 is pretty much entirely dead, I would guess. Author hasn't posted in here in 2021. Pregnancy can be turned off in CC_config in your plugins folder. Scroll near the bottom.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
phew good no one said ''GO READ THE EARLIER PAGES YU DUM DUCK'' or something like that heh thank you guys for answering love yaaa. I'll wait for more than I would like to play it fully when its out so that I will have lots of fun
well maybe someone should have. if you took 1 min to read 1 page back your wasted post was answered. but then again this is a waisted post in response. thats probably why this thread is so long. silly me....

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
well maybe someone should have. if you took 1 min to read 1 page back your wasted post was answered. but then again this is a waisted post in response. thats probably why this thread is so long. silly me....
Actually it's not. It's this long because for some reason this is the only thread where everyone is a programmer.

week report any one?
The last one was 2 pages ago. Also they are free to look at on their subscribestar.

Reactions: Silent Wolf 91

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
804 pages? Thats rookie numbers. Some of these games have 7k+.

Also came in to check on progress, glad to see the update will be in a few days. Wonder if counterattack build will still be viable in the new version.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: thevideowatcher65
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes