drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gauging interest in what would basically be art that shows a visual different for Karryn being a virgin. Some games have stuff like this and it always struck me as odd that this one didn't. I don't know how to implement this stuff and considering the game doesn't have CG variations for this I'd imagine it'd take some semi heavy modding. Anyway, if anyone wants these for more of the cg's let me know and I'll make 'em. Its a really fast edit and I could possibly do all of them in an afternoon.
It's easy to add it into the game. Just make it a separate image of only what is necessary that will get drawn directly on top of the body. It'll just end up as another part like the rest of the images in a CG folder.

Give me the art assets and it will be about 3 lines of code to put it into the game. Though send me a sample first before you do more so that we're on the same page with what will work.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Gauging interest in what would basically be art that shows a visual different for Karryn being a virgin. Some games have stuff like this and it always struck me as odd that this one didn't. I don't know how to implement this stuff and considering the game doesn't have CG variations for this I'd imagine it'd take some semi heavy modding. Anyway, if anyone wants these for more of the cg's let me know and I'll make 'em. Its a really fast edit and I could possibly do all of them in an afternoon.
Awesome, try to ask on discord, maybe even Remtary would be interested.

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
Didnt the game mention early on that Karryn's Hymen is already broken as a result of her combat training? it's a pretty common thing for women to be virgins be have broken Hymen's as a result of sports or using tampons. essentially meaning there arent any art variations for her because she isn't intact.

Reactions: thevideowatcher65
Jan 9, 2018
Didnt the game mention early on that Karryn's Hymen is already broken as a result of her combat training? it's a pretty common thing for women to be virgins be have broken Hymen's as a result of sports or using tampons. essentially meaning there arent any art variations for her because she isn't intact.
idk if im rememberin wrong but i mayb remember seeing a line saying a thug broke her hymen in onuv my runs.... maybe...

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
I searched Hymen in the game files and only found a dialogue where she refers to it being broken by an enemy and a passive called "Broken Hymen" for her losing her virginity. It would appear its meant to be in tact.

Hipz

May 25, 2019
I'm feeling like I'm an idiot now. I'm checking this thread frequently because I still hoping they might drop V0.9a early....

Reactions: MrDixer

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
my bet is l

so has anyone found where in the game equipped with ccmod the streaking habit or exhibitionist passive requirements are in the js? i would like to change them but can't find them and i've searched all over. any help appreciated.

LEET

May 29, 2017
How to make her a slut with all the skills but make it so she's not actively giving up due to orgasms or the slightest touch? Sex sort of becomes a huge slog to go thru at that point.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes