archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
So, I can still bring my save from the current version (0.8o) to the next version (0.9) right?
I mean, I don't want to grind all over again every time a new version is out.

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Why did he post it then ? I mean this twitt
anyone Most likely the Discord Bot is having a seizure. Click the link and you'll see when Rem actually tweeted it. I know, I'm also in the Discord server and clicked the link. Everyone already knows and has been telling you we know, don't know what to tell you. (time in EST for reference, also, seems the Tweet was night of 16th but the SubscribeStar post was morning 17th... Rem is doing his posts backwards or something? lol)

Firefox_Screenshot_2021-08-18T23-08-38.414Z.png

BlinkXPoke

Jun 28, 2020
No one really knows but now there's a new cheat to double the rate of getting passives so I assume you can change the rate if you want to the old one
That's certainly very helpful. TBQH I thought it was slightly too slow even BEFORE 0.7, and then after that it was so agonizingly slow for me that I gave up on the game, especially as it was tuned to be slower and slower with each bug fix. When I came back to the game a couple weeks ago, I had to use the ccmod to crank the rate up a lot to be able to enjoy the game.

I'd have to see what the new dormant desire is like and also what would happen combining both that new dormant desire and that new cheat. Even if 0.9 isn't here yet, was that cheat implemented?

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
So, I can still bring my save from the current version (0.8o) to the next version (0.9) right?
If you are casual game then yeah do it but I think you rather play all over again because it had new illustrations and some different dialog.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
On Sachi's Ci-en page there was a similar question that was asked in the comment section. Somebody asked will the saves from the alpha build work for the full game release when it comes out and Sachi responded that it will. Pretty much confirms it that'd be fine, so play as much as ur heart content without any worries.

Roarie

Feb 13, 2020
Roarie: "Lastly, if you want to minimize Slut progression, avoid fighting at all. Fight constantly otherwise." I was actually wondering how to keep that down. I still want to lose and get "forced" to give up clothing or get used but I sometimes find I reach a point where Karryn is too much of a slut like loving cock despite not fucking that much (Cock Desire gets too high and I get passives, I think). How does one take care of the prison if one avoids fighting at all?
The main way to avoid fighting prisoners while keeping Order above zero is to sacrifice upgrades in favor of timely Control edicts. You might choose one stat training edict (300), and one or two ability unlocks (Defend or Healing Thoughts). I recall not defeating a single prisoner prior to the boss fight in the first floor, I only let them hit me senseless to level my stamina.

First you purchase income edicts, when your Order approaches zero you buy Order/Control Edicts to reach a sustainable Order Loss of either 3 or 4.

For the first Floor, I think there is enough Edicts to last you through the 10 Days before the Control penalty kicks in (encouraging you to defeat the first boss ASAP).

For the second floor, I managed to repeat the rush again of purchasing all the income edicts, followed by necessary Order edicts to reach -4 Control and sustain it with the secretary sidejob that gave am average of 3 Order per day. I also complimented income with waitress job, since that one doubled as an easy way to level endurance for my build (By drinking Pale Ale).

On the third floor, I have already slipped twice past the point of no return for the dignified Karryn. It's a challenge.

Playing carefully in the third floor is a slog with a defensive masochist build. I am at 30+ Order, -9 Control and 3000 gold start, and have to find a way to blitz past the Research Edict chain to unlock the new income edicts, and in the meanwhile actually have to fight prisoners to prevent a game over before I am able to start purchasing Order edicts.

The only fight that doesn't always leave Karryn aroused is the first one. If I can stay below 33% in the gauge, I'd have to gain new passives to avoid the crippling defense/agility debuff. This is truly Prisoner mode.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes