d90art

Mar 23, 2019
It's easy to add it into the game. Just make it a separate image of only what is necessary that will get drawn directly on top of the body. It'll just end up as another part like the rest of the images in a CG folder.

Give me the art assets and it will be about 3 lines of code to put it into the game. Though send me a sample first before you do more so that we're on the same page with what will work.
I'll work on them a bit more and then cut 'em as small as I can. I'll send you some samples in the next couple of days.

Aria

Oct 16, 2016
This gonna sound like a dumb question but what's a good sex build? I've finish for v8 properly already with a few different builds for normal combat (after which I get bored and let her get borked). But I've never started of with the intention for a sex build so I don't really know what stats are good or optimal

Edit: to add on I'm asking since v9 is more or less a sex update for almost all the floors and side jobs so I'm interested in doing a slut run from the start

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Assuming that I want to support the devs by buying the full version, should you buy this game from DLSite or Steam or is there no difference?

Hipz

May 25, 2019
Assuming that I want to support the devs by buying the full version, should you buy this game from DLSite or Steam or is there no difference?
The dev himself stated that the DL version will be consored and there is no way around it. So you might want to buy the game from steam, Denpasoft, or Fakku.

Reactions: kekasaurus

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
The dev himself stated that the DL version will be consored and there is no way around it. So you might want to buy the game from steam, Denpasoft, or Fakku.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I remember Rem saying that there's gonna be a patch for the DL version that you can download?

Hipz

May 25, 2019
Maybe I'm wrong, but I remember Rem saying that there's gonna be a patch for the DL version that you can download?
I think he said there is no patch. May be I'm wrong about Karryn, since I can't find his quote.

However, in Melty Quest's case, there is no uncensored patch for the game on DLsite. I think it would be no different for Karryn's case.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Wait, they're releasing it this soon, without the stripper job? What's going to be new?
A new mechanic where she can walk around half-naked outside of battle.

I think he said there is no patch. May be I'm wrong about Karryn but it's stated on Melty Quest that there is no uncensored patch for the game on DLsite. I think it would be no different for Karryn's case.
I assume there's gonna be a patch on subscribestar instead.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Crimsequal

Mar 30, 2020
I will definitely buy it on steam. This game is too good and I want Rem to either more like this or at least make sequels to it. If the final release of the game gets a good amount support it will definitely send a positive message.

Nidkho

Nov 4, 2018
only have a few mins but short and quick here it is:

the combat skill you need for aron to start the lizard man cow girl sex pose in remcombat is skill number 1613 line 630,
"const SKILL_ENEMY_POSESTART_COWGIRL_LIZARDMAN_ID = 1613;"

so in data/enemies you need to add the line of <AI PoseStart Skills: 1613> like lizardman have to aron. line 210 in data/enemies is aron
i would add in the line n<AI PoseStart Skills: 1613>\n after Petting skills. be sure to use all the correct symbols associated in the script.

this is all for v0.8o . if someone can explain this better please do.

thanks again to mamaboiii for showing me enough js mods to do this mod
Ah ok thanks friend, and sorry for the late response

Hipz

May 25, 2019
I will definitely buy it on steam. This game is too good and I want Rem to either more like this or at least make sequels to it. If the final release of the game gets a good amount support it will definitely send a positive message.
Yeah I want Rem to just make another same same but different game using Karryn prison as the foundation. That would save them a lot of time and resources to make a new game with the same concept. Their game is unique enough to stand out among other hentai games in the market.

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
2: I think the pregnancy part of ccmod can be toggled off in the options in game. Otherwise iirc there is a way to turn it off documented in the readme.
Huh, i swear i checked, double-checked and word searched "disable" "remove" "turn off" the readmes in the ccmod folders and nothing specifically told me, i guess im going blind. thanks for the help.

To add to Roseyurilife , the mod from page 131 is pretty much entirely dead, I would guess. Author hasn't posted in here in 2021. Pregnancy can be turned off in CC_config in your plugins folder. Scroll near the bottom.
Well dang, thats unfortunate. I kinda like the idea of that, would have been easier to see specific actions. for the pregnancy part, i am afraid to alter the stuff in plugins, and my dumbass messes everything up. thanks

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Huh, i swear i checked, double-checked and word searched "disable" "remove" "turn off" the readmes in the ccmod folders and nothing specifically told me, i guess im going blind. thanks for the help.

Well dang, thats unfortunate. I kinda like the idea of that, would have been easier to see specific actions. for the pregnancy part, i am afraid to alter the stuff in plugins, and my dumbass messes everything up. thanks
its easy, go into the js plugins, open up ccmod config, line 385. change true to false. preg is now disabled.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes