Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
I rather say no think it deeply about Sound effects your imagination sometimes get ruined when you know the truth.
Btw.. I kinda curious they announced that V. 09 will release before 20 yet in source site there no change until now did they wanna release on 19 just for fun To tease the fans.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
it's about to be outdated but for anyone that wants it, here is my modded karryn img file. I got rid of most of the hat and gloves and karryn wears the black bikini in the map poses. you must replace the www/img/karryn file with this one. as always back up your game. i copied the bikini images from the chinese mod and stuck them in place of warden pics, i take no credit for them. for the removal of gloves and hat i just renamed the related naked files. this is not a perfect job, i missed a few images here and there. you need to have a decrypted game. doesn't work well in ccmod with tan
enjoy!

Last edited:

LondonondoL

Dec 12, 2019
it's about to be outdated but for anyone that wants it, here is my modded karryn img file. I got rid of most of the hat and gloves and karryn wears the black bikini in the map poses. you must replace the www/img/karryn file with this one. as always back up your game. i copied the bikini images from the chinese mod and stuck them in place of warden pics, i take no credit for them. for the removal of gloves and hat i just renamed the related naked files. this is not a perfect job, i missed a few images here and there. you need to have a decrypted game. doesn't work well in ccmod with tan
enjoy!

Mega
Link redirects to my own cloud drive.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat From what I understand, cheats switches all have their own Prison.easyMode condition in some form so it should be Secretary-only.

Ninja edit: yup, started a Warden playthrough - cheats can be switched to ON, but there is no effect. Checked -Control cheats and autosave disabler.

Last edited:

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Yeah... cheats don't work in Warden mode. Even the game says so. Imma trust those that check into the files.

In other news, anyone make home-made rules? Like, for the waitress if I manage to lose the tank top that's it. I can't get my clothes "back" since the inmates took the tank top. For the receptionist, if the goblins lower the skirt I have to pull it up so that I can kick them away. Not sure what other "rules" I can add to my next playthru to make it more roleplay.

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
not sure what you mean. if you use the cc mod, you can edit the save to unlock toys from the start and karryn will walk around with them. you can also mod the js to be able to use the toys from the start.
Sorry this sentance might may confuse you (i was not good much at engirsh)

What trying to say is to get toy by normal-gameplay should get by nerd and can go equip on bad anytime in CCmod if you acquire any toy you got once but i do not sure how to active it on scripts/save edit to make it show up on bed/karryns equip.
  • I checked by save editing, tried on save editor online that do installed with CCmod but i don't understand/unsure what items related to toys
save.PNG save2.PNG

• Tried look into scripts part, CCmod seems noting i found catalogy that said about toy bed equip but do Rem.karryns scripts do the job but i tried change "NO_TOY" with "ture" karryns pleasure/aroused are riseup working as should CC do but the toys not visible both charaters stand picture and in-battle and some reason still show remove toy options and peasure gauage still rise as long not remove like it was equip but unseen any toys on her.
CC.PNG Karry.PNG

(sorry if picture too big, i don't know to add spolier on picture)

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
To get the toys just go lose to the nerds. Check the icons for what they carry. Take out the others in the fight and let your desires rise.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Are you sure about that? I've gotten all of them to work on Warden mode
Well apparently something glitched out or a secret event happened that destroyed my control all the way down to -20
Yeah I am positive they only work on easy mode, and you can see it in the options menu description before going into the list of all the cheats.

As for your control lowering, riots will greatly decrease your control.
And if you are not on floor 4 yet there is also the unrest mechanic. If to many days pass before clearing a floor you start losing extra control until you beat the floor. And to top it off there is a bug that makes it so if you enter a defeat scene you get -2 unrest due to a bugged hidden mechanic. Rem is aware of it and will be fixing it in the next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Sorry this sentance might may confuse you (i was not good much at engirsh)

What trying to say is to get toy by normal-gameplay should get by nerd and can go equip on bad anytime in CCmod if you acquire any toy you got once but i do not sure how to active it on scripts/save edit to make it show up on bed/karryns equip.
  • I checked by save editing, tried on save editor online that do installed with CCmod but i don't understand/unsure what items related to toys
View attachment 1356675 View attachment 1356676

• Tried look into scripts part, CCmod seems noting i found catalogy that said about toy bed equip but do Rem.karryns scripts do the job but i tried change "NO_TOY" with "ture" karryns pleasure/aroused are riseup working as should CC do but the toys not visible both charaters stand picture and in-battle and some reason still show remove toy options and peasure gauage still rise as long not remove like it was equip but unseen any toys on her.
View attachment 1356683 View attachment 1356684

(sorry if picture too big, i don't know to add spolier on picture)
try with the included save editor. you need to open the advanced tab and click switches. line 243 to 248 are the switches you want to check View attachment RpgMakerSaveEdit.rar

Reactions: honkuma
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes