Badoman

Mar 9, 2018
Anyone knows how to increase rates of enemies doing certain sexual attacks? For example I want enemies to do more butt petting than any other sexual activity

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Anyone knows how to change slut lvl exp gain through js plugins ?? And pleasure dmg that enemies do to karryn. I want to change pleasure dmg. Slut lvl is too high to fight mobs XD

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
Anyone knows how to increase rates of enemies doing certain sexual attacks? For example I want enemies to do more butt petting than any other sexual activity
without messing with the game files and changing the requirements for each type of enemy sexual attack, it's tricky.

u can choose one major sensitivity at the start (like butt) and its associated desire will grow faster.

each sexual attack needs a specific amount of desire of its type (for example vaginal needs enough pussy desire) and if u keep other desires low enough and manage their increase, u can for example make an anal-slut virgin Karryn.

problem is as u get more and more passives, it's harder to control desires.

also without changing the code, each enemy type looks to do its own thing (rogues go for rimjob, orcs prefer titjob, etc) and u can't do anything about that. if u fight lizardmen and u reach enough pussy desire, they go for vaginal. it doesn't matter how much more anal desire u have. so yeah, it's a fairly hard build to pull off

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Did anyone know how to fix undefined resolution error?????
Seriously, I don't know if that was my pc problem or Just problem that still unfixed until now (cause it still comes out Even on previous version) as for errors it was black screen yet you still can hear sound effects.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Did anyone know how to fix undefined resolution error?????
Seriously, I don't know if that was my pc problem or Just problem that still unfixed until now (cause it still comes out Even on previous version) as for errors it was black screen yet you still can hear sound effects.
I have no issues with the last two releases. Have you tried any of these points in the changelog
- People who are having issues loading or booting the game are recommended to delete their lastsave.autobak and config.rpgsave file in their save folder, and then don't turn on the Smoother CG Loading setting.
- Disabled the Smoother Battle Cut-in Loading setting because it was causing performance issues.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Well, this is a weird bug, I can't seem to find any mention of it in this thread. The problem is when you get victory screen, the name of the skill is displayed as " ¥REM_DESC[skill_115_name]". I tracked this down to the \www\data\Skills.json where there is no text in the object (supposed to represent a passive) with the 115 id. The weird thing is that the Passive screen displays all the text correctly (I assume the data comes from another json), so it's not game-breaking, just annoying.

It seems to be present in the latest link for MEGA. I'll dig into it a bit later, but hopefully someone knows a fix.
I have also seen this in the latest version (e and e2) but only really in the early game, I have not seen it on recent playthroughs

floran

May 20, 2020
Stamina Free Stripping Tweak!
Edit RemtairyKarrynStripper.js
This involves finding and tweaking two code spots.
There are passives that affect your stamina costs stripping... but they add multiples... and multiplying 0 will always be...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This should allow you to dance for as long as you'd like/need.

(Words to help people find this): Stripper Strip Stam Free Minigame
Find an issue when doing both, after orgasm all options turn gray and was unable to do anything.

Magnss

Jun 12, 2018
After seeing the latest update, I feel like the waitress job is the one that needs the most work and development. All the side jobs need some touch-up and most of it is adding some extra CG's, like for example in the receptionist job where it would be great if the fans would jump the table and replace the goblins in their requests, simply because the "hidden sex" loses the sense with a high level of notoriety and also is boring to see the same goblins always.

I assume a lot of those additions will be left for future updates after the official launch of the game like Melty's quest. But the waitress job is practically unplayable right now with a high slut level. It's too slow between turns to serve a simple drink and it's the only part where the fps drops too much making everything even slower. In addition, the exhibitionism section does not contribute much with the new scandalous mode and the stripper job, making the cg's as a waitress somewhat poor in comparison.

4.60 star(s) 388 Votes