• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
Does anyone know if this games has endings? Like what are they still working on? I can’t figure out whats missing from the changelog
The ending (or endings) will come up when level 5 is done. That's what I can tell from what I've played so far. And obviously it would depend on who the boss is in level 5 and how that ties to the story we've seen so far. Players might need to do separate playthroughs to get different variations of the ending I guess

dimasbtwe

Oct 11, 2020
Is strip club private sex can only invite one guy? There is no gangbang in there? felt anticlimatic waiting for stripshow

JoyBoii

May 28, 2017
Is strip club private sex can only invite one guy? There is no gangbang in there? felt anticlimatic waiting for stripshow
I think it's random,the most guys i can bring in is 6 people and i got title "always full books".

Last edited:

dimasbtwe

Oct 11, 2020
I think it's random,the most guys i can bring in is 6 people and i got title "always fool books".

So its random.. im only manage invite one guy every time .. im realy hope rem make karryn can have sex when on the dance like some games i encountered recently.. well maybe in another sequel with animation will be a god send

JoyBoii

May 28, 2017
So its random.. im only manage invite one guy every time .. im realy hope rem make karryn can have sex when on the dance like some games i encountered recently.. well maybe in another sequel with animation will be a god send
maybe there's some tweak code that can bring as many guys as we want,but idk how.

Kinda wish some people in this thread can make it happen:LOL:

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017

It's not random, look at the face of the inmates, and when the invite button is highlighted after 6mn.
And you'll see how and how much of them you can drag to the private area
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
striper job is the worst looking karryn in all game, i do not know why they draw her like that but she looks awful in every pose

Last edited:

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
striper job is the worst looking karryn in all game, i do not know why they draw her like that but she looks awful in every pose
Yeah, I think so too, it's a great idea but just the location, in a gym there's a strip club? but what did they smoke to think of that? and the drawings really suck.

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
Yeah, I think so too, it's a great idea but just the location, in a gym there's a strip club? but what did they smoke to think of that? and the drawings really suck.
Weird how you never asked what they smoked to think of a strip club in a prison in the first place. I don't see anything weird in having a strip club 2 rooms away from a gym as compared to it being in a prison...that too in the same floor as the cell blocks

The drawings though are quite underwhelming.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
it is updated. it has been since yesterday. you can check the change log and commit history in the git
i just looked. it has not been updated in 4 days, so it won't work up on update e. i also checked the discord page.

Last edited:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
No there wasn't. That's why the Lizard boss dude was building one.

Reactions: Legionnaire
4.60 star(s) 389 Votes