Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I can push Desires for Ass,Boobs,Pussy and Mouth over 120.
Guy 1 forced her to Handjob.Guy 2 think this is funny and join in to Handjob the other Hand. Guy 3 pinch nipples,Guy 4 fingerblast Butt. Next Round the same. Guy 1 is down,Guy 2 is down,Guy 3 Handjob and Guy 4 Surprise Surprise Handjob.
And this in every Battle,only the Action from Guy 3/4 variants wile wait for a free Hand.
The only Way to use a other "Slot" is grab a Guy and Titjob him,with Luck another sneaks behind her. But too often before she can grab the Guy she has the Hand full.
Enemies have preferences. If you only fight against Prisoners, they only start Handjobs.

Dec 2, 2020
I can push Desires for Ass,Boobs,Pussy and Mouth over 120.
Guy 1 forced her to Handjob.Guy 2 think this is funny and join in to Handjob the other Hand. Guy 3 pinch nipples,Guy 4 fingerblast Butt. Next Round the same. Guy 1 is down,Guy 2 is down,Guy 3 Handjob and Guy 4 Surprise Surprise Handjob.
And this in every Battle,only the Action from Guy 3/4 variants wile wait for a free Hand.
The only Way to use a other "Slot" is grab a Guy and Titjob him,with Luck another sneaks behind her. But too often before she can grab the Guy she has the Hand full.
I tend to just edit the files directly to replace Guards Handjobs & any Rimmers.
Here's a list of the files changes & the Moveset Guide:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 21, 2021
It's easier to simply increase the amount of days before rep decays.

Open this file
Code:
Karryn's Prison v.9B EN\www\js\plugins\RemtairyPrison.js
Ctrl + F (find) the following
Code:
this._daysWithoutDoingWaitressBar >= WAITRESS_REP_DECAY_DAYS
should be around line 1421

Replace WAITRESS_REP_DECAY_DAYS with whatever number of days you like
Code:
this._daysWithoutDoingWaitressBar >= 1000
Same can be done for other jobs, it's the same kind of code for all of them - it's located below the waitress decay code.
Is there some similar parameter to how many shifts(or rep, because I dunno what it's based of) is required before the minimum shift time goes up? I mean, if not 5 mins, I can settle for ten. But 20 and upwards is a bloody torture. And I also want that title.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
9bh coming soon....
from discord:

Anything changed in data with 9B.h?

RemToday at 6:03 PM
lots

That stuff is still in progress up until the moment I decide to release 9B.h tonight/tomorrow

kangax123

Mar 10, 2019
I just went over the patch logs but from what I did see there is nothing new from 7b to 9b? Or are the patch logs missing stuff? =) Edit: Is it worth to play it again now, doesn't seem like there is much if any stuff added at all since than.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: boobmanlord

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Is there some similar parameter to how many shifts(or rep, because I dunno what it's based of) is required before the minimum shift time goes up? I mean, if not 5 mins, I can settle for ten. But 20 and upwards is a bloody torture.
i agree. for most of the side jobs you can mod the js to only allow for short work times, just change the time as it relates to reputation. the work time is related to reputation. the more rep you have the longer work times you acquire.

Last edited:

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
So doe the yetis just not start any scene? Cause I'm had max cock and pussy desire aswell as been nude and wet and the still either only grope or jerk off.

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
No. This game is not made for PS4 and, unless I am mistaken, there is no way to simply port a game like this to PS4.

If you mean a PS4 controller, I am unsure.
i use my ds4 controller, just plug and play through the usb cord. detects it fine.

9bh coming soon....
from discord:

Anything changed in data with 9B.h?

RemToday at 6:03 PM
lots

That stuff is still in progress up until the moment I decide to release 9B.h tonight/tomorrow
from e2 to h? o.o;; what happen to f and g?

4.60 star(s) 394 Votes