Sep 21, 2021
In RemtairyKarrynWaitress.js, around line 140, add the following 3 lines at the top of the setWaitressBattleTimeLimit function, so it looks like this
Code:
Game_Party.prototype.setWaitressBattleTimeLimit = function(minutes) {
    this._waitressBattle_timeLimit = 300;  // number of seconds
    this._waitressBattle_baseFatigueGain = 2;
    return

if(minutes === 15) {
      this._waitressBattle_timeLimit = 900;
      this._waitressBattle_baseFatigueGain = 2;
Then, no matter what amount you pick when starting, it'll end up being 300 seconds. If you want the options to accurately reflect the actual amount of time, you'd have to also edit Map007.json in the data folder, line ~19. Starts with '{"id":14,"name":"Bartender"...'. It's a bit more involved.

If you still want to be able to have longer times actually use longer times, I invite you to fiddle with that function on your own - should be pretty straightforward.
Thanks mate, that's exactly what I was looking for.

Sep 21, 2021
Not gonna lie. I am disappointed in how there is no real way to play a dominatrix build. Like I get that it probably wouldn't mesh with the idea of a woman's prideful downfall. But My counter point is, why even include sadistic passives if you're never going to be allowed to be truly sadistic?

And for that matter. I often don't get a lot of the corruption edicts. Like sure experimenting on people is illegal and all that jazz. But then what? It's corrupt to actually make the guards pay for their own equipment and meals? It's corrupt to make people actually work? Like jeeze.

Plus I am sad that we are nearing the end and we don't have any real jobs where Karryn would arguably be on top. All the other jobs just feel too submissive.

Aside from that the game is fun, it's just yeah kinda wish you could actually play a dominatrix Karryn.
I also have no bloody idea how getting an opportunity to help at the reception counts as being corrupt. Like, come on, I can understand bar waitress or other similar jobs which have no relation to prison activities, but in this case Karryn, the benevolent boss she is, actually helps in maintaining the prison functioning directly, because the prison receptionists are just that incompetent at their job. And to restore the order, too. Just how, HOW is that corrupt? If nothing else, it's the polar opposite to being corrupt.

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
So I just have to wonder, why no one in the supporters have actually brought these points up.
ummm it has been discussed in the past, tho never took the center stage. everyone here knows Rem didn't explore the sadist/masochist feature that well, especially the sadist part. other than sexual skills having certain characteristics for it (example: titjob being sadistic), it doesn't have that much impact. I'm not calling it wrong but considering the story structure (stubborn virgin transforms into a shameless slut), maybe it was better to never implement such a system. in its current form, the system lacks any real significance in the game mechanics. it doesn't affect dialogue, it doesn't affect edicts, it doesn't affect fighting gameplay.

it's possible to add more to it (like becoming a factor in determining enemy sexual preferences), but anything more than that will be a good chunk of work. even adding additional dialogue for high sadism/masochism will take a lot of time. it depends on what they want to do after the strip club

I also have no bloody idea how getting an opportunity to help at the reception counts as being corrupt
the job itself? idk I don't think it adds any corruption, just like waitress job. the WAY u do it? that's for sure important.

I'm not totally against what u guys say, but keep in mind we're playing a fantasy game filled with unrealistic conditions. the whole prison has rioted and they just send in a single woman while guards do nothing. for some unknown reason the prison still stands when countless prisoners of multiple different races band together, the prison has an actual bar with waitresses (where guards and prisoners drink together), goblins roam around when people are visiting, etc. just don't think too much about it I guess

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
So, any other ways to beat the choppy FPS lock?
Got a pretty good PC, but fights are more at 1 FPS, than they are at 60.

The FPSLimit thing is a bust, since the link is dead.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
It is a great game! That said, the fights soon get far too long and tiring. I am trying to win the second flor and the battles just don#t want to end., especially as Karryn keeps masturbating in the middle of the battle which only makes it last even longer - and if she loses due to too many loooong lasting orgasms, the game forces you right away to the next looooong battle on the toilet. For the moment I quit utterly frustrated.

shadee1

Apr 10, 2018
ummm it has been discussed in the past, tho never took the center stage. everyone here knows Rem didn't explore the sadist/masochist feature that well, especially the sadist part. other than sexual skills having certain characteristics for it (example: titjob being sadistic), it doesn't have that much impact. I'm not calling it wrong but considering the story structure (stubborn virgin transforms into a shameless slut), maybe it was better to never implement such a system. in its current form, the system lacks any real significance in the game mechanics. it doesn't affect dialogue, it doesn't affect edicts, it doesn't affect fighting gameplay.

it's possible to add more to it (like becoming a factor in determining enemy sexual preferences), but anything more than that will be a good chunk of work. even adding additional dialogue for high sadism/masochism will take a lot of time. it depends on what they want to do after the strip club

the job itself? idk I don't think it adds any corruption, just like waitress job. the WAY u do it? that's for sure important.

I'm not totally against what u guys say, but keep in mind we're playing a fantasy game filled with unrealistic conditions. the whole prison has rioted and they just send in a single woman while guards do nothing. for some unknown reason the prison still stands when countless prisoners of multiple different races band together, the prison has an actual bar with waitresses (where guards and prisoners drink together), goblins roam around when people are visiting, etc. just don't think too much about it I guess
I mean you're right. I just wish that you could actually play as a sadistic dominatrix. And if you can't maybe don't put in Sadistic passives? Which we do seem to agree on. And I even mentioned yeah it doesnt' really seem to vibe with the story they wanted about a prideful woman potentially being brought down from her high horse.

And as for the corruption, some of it just feels backwards what they count as corrupt. But you do make sense about the realism not needing to be all that important.

Though I doubt we will get another job, because I think it's near the end. And at this point I wouldn't blame them for wanting to finish it, I don't hate the game, I just think they should have thought it through more, and maybe at some point they should have taken the sadism system out altogether if they weren't ever going to fully use it.

Reactions: deversari
Sep 21, 2021
I mean you're right. I just wish that you could actually play as a sadistic dominatrix. And if you can't maybe don't put in Sadistic passives? Which we do seem to agree on. And I even mentioned yeah it doesnt' really seem to vibe with the story they wanted about a prideful woman potentially being brought down from her high horse.

And as for the corruption, some of it just feels backwards what they count as corrupt. But you do make sense about the realism not needing to be all that important.

Though I doubt we will get another job, because I think it's near the end. And at this point I wouldn't blame them for wanting to finish it, I don't hate the game, I just think they should have thought it through more, and maybe at some point they should have taken the sadism system out altogether if they weren't ever going to fully use it.
Wasn't the whole point of the sadism passive tree to make sure you won't go full-on virgin-subjugator mode? Basically, it goes like this: you are sadistic -> you hurt people -> you get off of this -> you cum -> you lose energy -> you collapse -> enemies have their ways with you -> congrats, you are corrupted.

You choose to retreat before you reach an orgasm? Fine. You go to the bed -> you can't sleep well because you are aroused -> you wake up and go whack some ass -> eventually your tiredness catches up with you and your horniness -> enemies bring you down and have their way with you -> boom, you are corrupted.

You choose to schlick before going to bed -> congrats, you've got some new ero-passives that raise your sensitivities -> you accumulate them almost every day now -> you become overly sensitive -> you're now a free real estate for all the inmates due to how sensitive you are -> nice, you are sure as hell corrupted now.

Hell, at least that how it happened to me, I just wanted to fight my way through my first playthrough. But no, as I slapped the n-th prisoner with the flat of my halberd, the game just went with an ultimate "no, go fuck yourself" move and gave me the sadism passive.

I mean, they are not useless, most of them give stats and also give the very useful balls kick move that helps against almost anyone, but they are, just like most of the passives, are made to be detrimental.

Basically, the game itself is all about being as quick and swift on your feet as possible. You can't just grind the shit out of it to become OP to beat all the bosses effortlessly and preserve your purity and mindset, because the longer you remain in that prison, the more traits you accumulate(read, the more perverse you become), the more they weigh you down and the more depraved you become as the result, making it harder for you to resist.

I only agree with the fact that sadism must have more abilities than just a CBT move, but other than that? The game has one of the most amazing, intricate designs when it comes to difficulty progressions. And, I swear to all the gods out there: never have I felt the whole Memento Mori thing as much as I did during my playthroughs in this game.

You are fucked no matter what you do. And sometimes?

Quite literally at that.

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
This is why I love the game. Karryn notes that she feels different after beating the first guy. Who knows what she did for the Emperor as his secretary. Bodyguard? Paperwork? Most likely diplomacy stuff. Now, she's alone in a prison full of guys who jerk off to the sight of the only female within the walls. It's just her versus the worst of society. It's a scenario dripping full of corruption.

Could a Holy Virgin character type be viable? Yes... but Karryn practically Batman's her way through, beating but not killing anyone somehow, gets the prison in order... and encounters the last boss or whatever ending Rem has cooked up. I can't see her going back to the Emperor's side acting like this was a normal mission. It's anything but normal for her. Remember that her daily life is being by the Emperor's side. She doesn't need to be so proper now. This might be where she discovers her true self.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2019
Okay so the beta showed me - that i really need a job vacation when it will be full release. I hope in the future there will be so much content added and the devs will support game with updates and appends. If the beta is so good now - then on release of the game i hope Karryn will recieve the attention and sales she deserves.
And i want to thank you guys in this thread for your tips.

(sorry my terrible eng)

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is strang coz I've almost always defeated Lvl 2 slime, Lvl 3 Aron and Lvl 4 Noinim by making them cum a lot. On rare occasions, I've physically beaten that boss slime. And only once did I successfully beat Aaron by physical damage. What makes it impossible to defeat them sexually in your case? Did you not get the skill "Healing thoughts"? For Aron, its also recommended to unlock at least one sex skill so you can at least initiate something. Coz by default, Aron has no sexual skill attack besides pettting

Sep 12, 2019
That is strang coz I've almost always defeated Lvl 2 slime, Lvl 3 Aron and Lvl 4 Noinim by making them cum a lot. On rare occasions, I've physically beaten that boss slime. And only once did I successfully beat Aaron by physical damage. What makes it impossible to defeat them sexually in your case? Did you not get the skill "Healing thoughts"? For Aron, its also recommended to unlock at least one sex skill so you can at least initiate something. Coz by default, Aron has no sexual skill attack besides pettting
I've beat both the lvl 2 slime and Lvl 3 Aron by physical damage alone, but since Karryn got sluttier, it seems i can't really against Noimim by physical means, since i barely have 3 turns before the lewd stuff starts. My main problem right now it's that i don't have enough ways to keep my energy high to make Noinim lose by sex. I probaly need to grind alot of money to make a mind build.

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
I've beat both the lvl 2 slime and Lvl 3 Aron by physical damage alone, but since Karryn got sluttier, it seems i can't really against Noimim by physical means, since i barely have 3 turns before the lewd stuff starts. My main problem right now it's that i don't have enough ways to keep my energy high to make Noinim lose by sex. I probaly need to grind alot of money to make a mind build.
Yeah you do need a lot of money and grind. Or focus solely on endurance and mind. Healing Thoughts skill will help recover energy. There's a better variation of it but Healing Thoughts was sufficient for me so I never used the other one. Resist Orgasm will help stave off frequent orgasms. Although double or triple orgasms do count as 2 or 3 and you get the same energy loss, it does let you get more time for Healing Thoughts cooldown especially if Karyn is gaining pleasure too fast

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
You played a fighter build then tried to switch to slut near the end game. It's not going to go well. Your stats matter. And by playing a combat build you've been neglecting endurance (and most likely mind), the 2 most important stats for a slut build.

Sep 12, 2019
Yeah you do need a lot of money and grind. Or focus solely on endurance and mind. Healing Thoughts skill will help recover energy. There's a better variation of it but Healing Thoughts was sufficient for me so I never used the other one. Resist Orgasm will help stave off frequent orgasms. Although double or triple orgasms do count as 2 or 3 and you get the same energy loss, it does let you get more time for Healing Thoughts cooldown especially if Karyn is gaining pleasure too fast
Well, grinding money isn't really a issue right now. I can easily get 2k per day since i avoid doing any edicts that reduced my subs value from the king. So i just skipped a few days to grind for a mind upgrade and defeated the guy

You played a fighter build then tried to switch to slut near the end game. It's not going to go well. Your stats matter. And by playing a combat build you've been neglecting endurance (and most likely mind), the 2 most important stats for a slut build.
Yeah, i was getting pretty bored on defeating every enemy by only doing damage in a battle fuck game, so i purposely made Karry getting more sluttier than normal (i mean, they did made Karry give some blowjobs here and there without my consent before i even starded doing lewd things myself). And it turns out a very strange and non pratical build. You can still do some impressive damage and clear waves of enemies with easy, but the passives will nerf your damage to the point where you're just too horny to do damage if the fight extends for very long.

Honestly, i just wished they add a sadistic/dominatrix build for her sadistic side, since right now the best thing for it is just the ability to cock kick.

4.60 star(s) 397 Votes