firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
Ooof, well there's a failed run. Was an unstoppable juggernaut slaughtering my way through level 3 one shotting everyone I encountered, failed to watch my fatigue well enough and ended up losing once, and suddenly death spiral where I can't scratch any enemies, get to an office to use my edicts or sleep to get my halberd back and just die in 3 hits to everyone because all my upgrades go away the moment I lose my halberd. And one save file means I'm fucked and can't get out of it. Even when I managed to get back to floor 1 after an age of sneaking my outfit was scandalous so I got raped and dragged to the bar and *again* couldn't get through the floor and just kept getting more vulnerable from passives getting raped onto me. Fun times, fun times. You'd think after being a certain level of slut she'd stop caring about the state of her halberd and start using it again. Fucking hell.

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
Ooof, well there's a failed run. Was an unstoppable juggernaut slaughtering my way through level 3 one shotting everyone I encountered, failed to watch my fatigue well enough and ended up losing once, and suddenly death spiral where I can't scratch any enemies, get to an office to use my edicts or sleep to get my halberd back and just die in 3 hits to everyone because all my upgrades go away the moment I lose my halberd. And one save file means I'm fucked and can't get out of it. Even when I managed to get back to floor 1 after an age of sneaking my outfit was scandalous so I got raped and dragged to the bar and *again* couldn't get through the floor and just kept getting more vulnerable from passives getting raped onto me. Fun times, fun times. You'd think after being a certain level of slut she'd stop caring about the state of her halberd and start using it again. Fucking hell.
Have you tried running away instead of fighting unarmed?

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
Have you tried running away instead of fighting unarmed?
Well, scandalous outfit combo'd with being raped in the bar means you come out into the hallway and if you don't move in two seconds there's a guy right in front of you in the doorway and then you're stuck. And it took me long enough to get out of level 3 that order's pretty fucked and just, shit's awful. Super frustrating considering how great the run was going before the last bit. Did try running away a couple times but level 3 especially has no fucking room to maneuver.

Reactions: thevideowatcher65

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
Well, scandalous outfit combo'd with being raped in the bar means you come out into the hallway and if you don't move in two seconds there's a guy right in front of you in the doorway and then you're stuck. And it took me long enough to get out of level 3 that order's pretty fucked and just, shit's awful. Super frustrating considering how great the run was going before the last bit. Did try running away a couple times but level 3 especially has no fucking room to maneuver.
but you have to lose twice in a row to get scandalous. Level 3 is annoying, but you can just run away on turn 1.

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
Is there a way to unlock cheats for other difficulties?
You do know that most of the cheats are there to actually make Secretary Mode a bit difficult, right? Instead of using these cheats in other modes, check the Mod/Tweak Guide to maybe add extra edict points per day...or even disable autosave. Although I think the text history for Waitress job might be unique to Cheat in Secretary Mode right now. I haven't checked which file has that part of the code, but if someone does, it shouldn't be difficult to add that feature to other difficulties as well

kamapalutza

Aug 19, 2017
You do know that most of the cheats are there to actually make Secretary Mode a bit difficult, right? Instead of using these cheats in other modes, check the Mod/Tweak Guide to maybe add extra edict points per day...or even disable autosave. Although I think the text history for Waitress job might be unique to Cheat in Secretary Mode right now. I haven't checked which file has that part of the code, but if someone does, it shouldn't be difficult to add that feature to other difficulties as well
I tried to find what line code was disabling it but since i am noob at this i failed. I was looking for a harder and fun prisoner mode while disabling game over.

Sep 21, 2021
Btw, do you get extra titles or some other benefits from playing on the Prisoner difficulty or it's purely just the difficulty thing?

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
Karryns Prison 0.9B.I+CCmod: Workupload,
is this one, with the MEGA link on the front page, the same file? or the MEGA on front page is 0.9B.I without CCmod? I mean, the file name is exactly the same, but each has different size

nvm, the front page MEGA doesn't have CCmod in it

Last edited:

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
there has been a few changes in the CCmod since this one was uploaded here in the forum.

download the mod separately from here and install into a fresh game as you used to:
just curious, but does the tan body skin works on yours? I installed to a fresh game, and it doesn't work. It doesn't crash tho

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
just curious, but does the tan body skin works on yours? I installed to a fresh game, and it doesn't work. It doesn't crash tho
I haven't tested the new mod yet. have only downloaded it so far. will let you know when I play it later. or hopefully someone else will answer here in this thread by then

Reactions: Noidcreid
4.60 star(s) 399 Votes