Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Wait, so you can enter Stripper Job in Scandalous state? Didn't think you can take any of the sidejobs in that state

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
woah this looks pretty darn good. especially after the stripper side job where I didn't quite like the artwork (just personal taste I guess)
Not just you, sachinama has some issues with foreshortening, it seems. Most images where one part of Karryn's body is much closer to the viewer than others look kinda weird. Flat shading doesn't help either.

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
woah this looks pretty darn good. especially after the stripper side job where I didn't quite like the artwork (just personal taste I guess)
same...stripper is utterly shit with that ratio stretched.
not even the reception job is that god awful.

KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018
So because I don't find the motivation to start a whole guide that covers modding, here's a collection of most of my posts regarding tweaks that I consider important/popular. This is intended as a redirecting post to find already existing tweaks easier, because some people have trouble finding the search function :HideThePain:. This list does NOT cover all tweaks, use the search function ;)

Link to my F.A.Q. (may include modding but it's focus is general gameplay): here

[Modding] Tweak post collection

DISCLAIMER
: Before editing any files, back them up including your saves. If stuff does not work in your game and you want to write a post here, PLEASE mention that you modded the game and what you edited. (And don't even think about reporting bugs to the devs with a modded game.) The original game is quite stable (after a few updates :LUL:). If not mentioned otherwise the files are located in www\js\plugins and can be opened with any text editor (using more powerful editors like Notepad++ or VSCode makes editing easier).

VERSIONS: Most tweaks were made for older versions of the game. But they often cover core concepts that don't change in each update (except maybe line numbers and such). Thus, they'll almost always work in newer versions. The version in brackets after each tweak is the last version for which I looked into it.
Blue version numbers mean I'm sure they still work up to that version, green numbers mean I've verified and tested it in that version and yellow is for outdated tweaks. However, if things change and stuff breaks, please let me know. I'll then decide if I update either the original post or make a new one (depending on the extent of change).

quality of life tweaks:
  • enable manual saving for each difficulty (v0.9A.l): here
  • tweaking side job values (mostly reputation) (v0.8.o): here
  • uninterrupted battle-masturbation (v0.9A.l): here
  • enable escaping in prisoner difficulty (v0.9A.l): here
  • disable night(=scandalous) mode (v0.9A.l): here
'naughty' tweaks:
  • wake up without panties (chance based and will be 'lost' the whole day) (v0.8.o): here
  • get her naked all the time (v0.8.o): here
  • Karryn being always aroused (v0.8.o): here
  • having cum or pussy juice all the time or after battle/sleep (v0.8.o): here
game mechanic tweaks:
  • reverse the effect slut level has on charm (v0.8.o): here
  • lower enemy max levels (v0.8.o): here
  • increase charm exp gain for individual actions (v0.7B.p): here
  • change alcohol tolerance (how fast she gets drunk) in the waitress job (v0.7B.p): here
  • editing the groups of enemies you'll encounter (v0.7B.p): here
  • removing gained passives (v0.7B.p): here
  • more stamina in reception job (v0.7B.p): here
  • disable bar fights (v0.7B.p): here
  • change/add sensitive body part (the one you choose at the start) (v0.7B.p): here
  • always act first each round (v0.8.o): here
no longer supported tweaks:
  • getting her nipples hard all the time (v0.7B.p): here

references to stuff from other people:
  • CCMod (customisable tweak and/or preg mod):
  • basic CG gallery: here
I'm getting this error everytime that I attack someone

I got the CCMod

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I wonder who the new voice actress is, did they say anything on discord?

Also, why aren't they offering a patch that removes the censorship from dlsite? Kinda weird that they only have dlsite and steam though.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Why is saving restricted on warden difficulty? It is the suggested difficulty! I go to new area i want to save because i have no idea w hat kind of enemy awaits me. It is normal RPG stuff.

No saving is for hard mode when you want you already have the game knowledge and want to challenge yourself. TBH it shouldn't be restricted even then because it's not like anyone stops you from making a copy of your save folder - it should really be up to players how often they want to save.

And no i don't want to play on easy mode...

Last edited:

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
Wow, sight damage it's too strong in the strip job in this new version. My Karryn would orgasm once or twice every show, now it's once each 2~3 turns while aroused.

RockType

Oct 15, 2017
Why is saving restricted on warden difficulty? It is the suggested difficulty! I go to new area i want to save because i have no idea w hat kind of enemy awaits me. It is normal RPG stuff.

Saving is for hard more when you want you already have the game knowledge and want to challenge yourself. TBH it shouldn't be restricted even then because it's not like anyone stops you from making a copy of your save folder - it should really be up to players how often they want to save.

Because the game is trying to force you to have consequences to your choices. This game is all about risk-management, and losing occasionally because of incorrectly predicting risk is part of the theme. That's why there is so much content behind loss-scenes and passives, so many "traps", and a New Game+ system that lets you start over with your titles accumulated (levels, if you prefer).

And yes, I do also try to game the system as much as possible, but that doesn't mean it's the game that's wrong :p

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Because the game is trying to force you to have consequences to your choices. This game is all about risk-management, and losing occasionally because of incorrectly predicting risk is part of the theme. That's why there is so much content behind loss-scenes and passives, so many "traps", and a New Game+ system that lets you start over with your titles accumulated (levels, if you prefer).

And yes, I do also try to game the system as much as possible, but that doesn't mean it's the game that's wrong :p
What kind of choice i'm making really ? Either i'm ready for the room/boss or i'm not, and i can't know that until i go there. And if i'm not i just farm earlier rooms till level cap.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017

No saving is for hard mode when you want you already have the game knowledge and want to challenge yourself. TBH it shouldn't be restricted even then because it's not like anyone stops you from making a copy of your save folder - it should really be up to players how often they want to save.

i edited the js to allow saving in hard mode, it's in the cheat guide in the first post.

Reactions: Terix3

BragaONE

Oct 7, 2017
Anyone else that uses the Prison CCMod noticing major lag spikes during battle on the dev and release branchs and latest game version (0.9b.j as of the post date)? It's something to do with the mod but I can't tell what exactly, shouldn't happen on a 5800x and a 6900xt, I think.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes