KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018
Anyone else that uses the Prison CCMod noticing major lag spikes during battle on the dev and release branchs and latest game version (0.9b.j as of the post date)? It's something to do with the mod but I can't tell what exactly, shouldn't happen on a 5800x and a 6900xt, I think.
I try it but I got a error in the first fight

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
What kind of choice i'm making really ? Either i'm ready for the room/boss or i'm not, and i can't know that until i go there. And if i'm not i just farm earlier rooms till level cap.
You can't know that, but you can guess it based on how hard it is to deal with normal inmates. I've beaten floors 1 and 2 by just playing the game, no farming.

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
The Mod gaves me errors sometimes when displaying images with tan or different hair color.

Also I wish to ask, does Karryn give boobjobs when working as secretary (not just having the chest grabbed)?

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
Any ideas how to disable the Night mode/scandalous mode with the CC mod? Tried the solutions provided here and nada, it still procs.
Edit: Nvm, figured it out.

Last edited:

RockType

Oct 15, 2017
Masturbating makes you a slut.
View attachment 1451279
There's actually two ways I can read this:

If you're saying the game is not sex-positive, then yes, I agree. This is pretty standard regressive hentai-shit when it comes to tropes and theming. Not to mention just straight up misoginy.

But there's also the reading of "The game is trying to fuck me!".

...:rolleyes: :coffee:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: boobmanlord

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
There's actually two ways I can read this:

If you're saying the game is not sex-positive, then yes, I agree. This is pretty standard regressive hentai-shit when it comes to tropes and theming. Not to mention just straight up depicting misoginy.

But there's also the reading of "The game is trying to fuck me!".

... :coffee:
That's the beauty of symbolism.
The meme simply came to me when i realized the slut levels was going up from using that function.

Reactions: RockType

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
is there any way to edit plugin files to increase the amount of male visitors for Receptionist job and visitors for Stripper job?

Edit: Or at least how to make the Stripper clients stay much longer

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Enemies scale with days passed? Really? Tell me does the game inform you of that at any point?

RockType

Oct 15, 2017
Enemies scale with days passed? Really? Tell me does the game inform you of that at any point?
Oh, that one is actually pretty clever:

There are two main kinds of scaling in the game: Edicts and Wanted enemies. There might be some general scaling (EDIT: there is, confirmed by people checking the code. The minimum-level also raises per-floor), but if there is it's pretty slight.

Wanted Enemies will start spawning once you reach a certain point in the game. Their main gimmick is that each time you meet and defeat them, they will gain a level and get stronger. They give an order-bonus for subjugating them, but there is no way to get rid of them permanently, meaning you have to keep proggressing through the game to keep up with them. Their max level is 50, and the game tells you about wanted enemies and their number once you have built "the office" (not recommended early in the game)

The second way is just through the various edicts that affect enemies. The gimmick here is that each time you clear a floor, the "problem"-edicts for that floor's enemies will be automatically enabled, which you have probably noticed makes them a bigger pain. The problem-edicts are the main reason battles become hard, especially trying to deal with stuff like Thugs, Rogues and buffed-up Lizardmen. Picking Solutions is usually among my priorities while playing, especially when I'm not playing a build that can handle those kinds of threats. But you'll also probably notice that there are always downsides to every solution...

Beyond ones for individual enemies, you can also pick Edicts that just generally give "inmate stats+", and edicts that give "Rare enemy+", making spawns of "special" enemies, for the most part higher statted ones, more common. Almost all of these are tied to giving you more income, making it a pretty straightforward risk/reward with the caveat that you can't go back on anything but the first-floor "admittance-policy". One of the early "hidden" ones is actually building a mess-hall, since that stops weak "starving" prisoners from spawning, but the rest are all labeled, to my knowledge.

The last thing that influences difficulty beyond that is the ammount of enemies, which the guards clearly tell you is based on the level of order in the prison. Less order means more prisoners.

Last edited:

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
In one of my runs, I lost my virginity to a thug named Hara. And the second (and last) time I had sex with, accidentally ended up being the same Thug, only this time he was leveled up (Hara the Lvl 30 Thug). And that's kinda hot. It's all these little things that makes the game more exciting.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes