I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
Tip for folks who are modding and trying to keep up with the versions... get Notepad++ and find a plug in for Compare. Bring up your old modded version and the new version (gotta be the same files working on) and find your tweaks and remake them easily.
View attachment 1450940
Thank you for this. Was always trying to find an easy way to re-edit files after a new update.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
anyone that knows how to edit conditions for passives ? I am trying to find the conditions for passives but i am unable to find them. Help will be much appreciated.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
passives are in the js file
i know they r in the js files but i cannot find the code where they are defined. I want to edit there conditions and for that i need to know the function which defines them. But i cannot find that function.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
No joke, when the game is finished. I will edit out the name of one thug because he has the same name as my IRL brother.
Every time he is in battle, it is just wrong.
Ask him if he's Rem's supporter, that's where the namelist comes from afaik.

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
Ask him if he's Rem's supporter, that's where the namelist comes from afaik.
It isn't the first time this happened to me.
Once, I dropped a cheating-focused female-protag game because her husband had literally my name.
I couldn't play a game with the cuck being named after me, this isn't right.

• Haha
Reactions: Legionnaire

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Oh, that one is actually pretty clever:

There are two main kinds of scaling in the game: Edicts and Wanted enemies. There might be some general scaling, but if there is it's very slight.

Wanted Enemies will start spawning once you reach a certain point in the game. Their main gimmick is that each time you meet and defeat them, they will gain a level and get stronger. They give an order-bonus for subjugating them, but there is no way to get rid of them permanently, meaning you have to keep proggressing through the game to keep up with them. Their max level is 50, and the game tells you about wanted enemies and their number once you have built "the office" (not recommended early in the game)

The second way is just through the various edicts that affect enemies. The gimmick here is that each time you clear a floor, the "problem"-edicts for that floor's enemies will be automatically enabled, which you have probably noticed makes them a bigger pain. The problem-edicts are the main reason battles become hard, especially trying to deal with stuff like Thugs, Rogues and buffed-up Lizardmen. Picking solutions usually are among the priorities for me while playing, especially when I'm not playing a build that can handle those kinds of threats. But you'll also probably notice that there are always downsides to every solution...

Beyond ones for individual enemies, you can also pick Edicts that just generally give "inmate stats+", and edicts that give "Rare enemy+", making spawns of "special" enemies, for the most part higher statted ones, more common. Almost all of these are tied to giving you more income, making it a pretty straightforward risk/reward with the caveat that you can't go back on anything but the first-floor "admittance-policy". One of the early "hidden" ones is actually building a mess-hall, since that stops weak "starving" prisoners from spawning, but the rest are all labeled, to my knowledge.

The last thing that influences difficulty beyond that is the ammount of enemies, which the guards clearly tell you is based on the level of order in the prison. Less order means more prisoners.
It can't be all there is i have avoided taking +inmate stats, i have only 1 edict for that and it its been on for a while. Yet clearly room that was easy started giving me trouble after some time.
The "wanted enemies" i don't think i fought those i don't recall.
I have +guard stats because it was prereq. But i never fought guards so it doesn't matter.

How come there is no guide for the game? The guards explain some things but its easy to forget and then finding the guard that talks about thing you want is pain. Also there are so many unexplained things...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
It can't be all there is i have avoided taking +inmate stats, i have only 1 edict for that and it its been on for a while. Yet clearly room that was easy started giving me trouble after some time.
I have +guard stats because it was prereq. But i never fought guards so it doesn't matter.

How come there is no guide for the game? The guards explain some things but its easy to forget and then finding the guard that talks about thing you want is pain. Also there are so many unexplained things...

Riots will always happen. + and - only affect how much time between days. While not exactly how it works, just think of it like, that each day the Chance of a Riot increases individually per Floor until a Riot happens. By how much depends on your Edicts. After a Riot it goes back to 0 and starts increasing again.

Sexually Frustated is a big debuff. It decreases your Evasion by a lot, so you get critically hit a lot.

Pleasure, if I recall correctly, having a lot of Stamina (the current amount, so if you have 100 Stamina in battle, you will take more Pleasure DMG compared to having 3000) + Endurance decrases your Pleasure gain a lot.

But this is just based on my playthroughs on Prisoner Mode. For the exact answers, you will have to wait for someone, that looks at code stuff.

Reactions: Terix3 and RockType

RockType

Oct 15, 2017

- You might want to mouse-over the statuses/buffs at the bottom of the combat-window. There's a pretty powerful "Cool"-bonus for fighting at low desires, which is blocked from being frustrated. That's where the difficulty-spike comes from, since you go from a heightened accuracy/evasion/critical evasion to a lowered one.

- Most petting attacks are blocked by clothing, and I'm not quite sure how evading them works. Pleasure-gain is reduced by endurance and petting-resistance stats. A lot of things increase endurace, and a lot of petting lowers resistances. You also gain Sadism which increases pleasure from attacking.

- Riots... I would actually want to know as well. Riots are randomized, and there are multiple ways in the late-game to slow down riots or stop them completely. Getting all the reducing upgrades just reduces the chances, it doesn't prevent them completely. I have had weeks of game-time without any riots, with the right build.

- I still think what you're having problems with are the Problem-edicts. They're in right-side of the "level"-edicts, with the most notable stat-upgrade being giving the Thugs +50% stamina and 30% strength, which reduces damage taken. The solutions reduce these buffs, or give you more income.

- As a general observation, getting a "pure" run in this game, when it comes out, is going to involve some level of trying to clear the way to the ending quickly, with less fighting and less money.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
i know they r in the js files but i cannot find the code where they are defined. I want to edit there conditions and for that i need to know the function which defines them. But i cannot find that function.
that can change depending on which passives you want to edit. if you let me know which passives i can help more

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
- You might want to mouse-over the statuses/buffs at the bottom of the combat-window. There's a pretty powerful "Cool"-bonus for fighting at low desires, which is blocked from being frustrated. That's where the difficulty-spike comes from, since you go from a heightened accuracy/evasion/critical evasion to a lowered one.

- Most petting attacks are blocked by clothing, and I'm not quite sure how evading them works. Pleasure-gain is reduced by endurance and petting-resistance stats. A lot of things increase endurace, and a lot of petting lowers resistances. You also gain Sadism which increases pleasure from attacking.

- Riots... I would actually want to know as well. Riots are randomized, and there are multiple ways in the late-game to slow down riots or stop them completely. Getting all the reducing upgrades just reduces the chances, it doesn't prevent them completely. I have had weeks of game-time without any riots, with the right build.

- I still think what you're having problems with are the Problem-edicts. They're in right-side of the "level"-edicts, with the most notable stat-upgrade being giving the Thugs +50% stamina and 30% strength, which reduces damage taken. The solutions reduce these buffs, or give you more income.

- As a general observation, getting a "pure" run in this game, when it comes out, is going to involve some level of trying to clear the way to the ending quickly, with less fighting and less money.
You can mouse-over buffs for tooltips in RPGM game.

mind.gif

The problems edicts certainly makes things harder but they are only active after subjugating given floor. I have also prioritized the solutions to them for thugs i too the one with - riot and -thug strength. I only didn't pick the one for nerds because honestly i have no idea what expose weakness does, i don't think i've seen nerds use it.

In regards to frustrated debuff - whatever its because of it or the lack of "cool" buff things don't look good. The gap is massive i can clear after resting but i get aroused after 1 harder fight and after resting she goes frustrated. I think the run is rip and i agree with your observation - gotta go fast and before sl gets too high. I realized too late that masturbation rises slut levels :/

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018

View attachment 1452657

The problems edicts certainly makes things harder but they are only active after subjugating given floor. I have also prioritized the solutions to them for thugs i too the one with - riot and -thug strength. I only didn't pick the one for nerds because honestly i have no idea what expose weakness does, i don't think i've seen nerds use it.

In regards to frustrated debuff - whatever its because of it or the lack of "cool" buff things don't look good. The gap is massive i can clear after resting but i get aroused after 1 harder fight and after resting she goes frustrated. I think the run is rip and i agree with your observation - gotta go fast and before sl gets too high. I realized too late that masturbation rises slut levels :/
If you manage it well, you don't need to rush and can masturbate every day. I use it always in a Pure Build and SL gets not over 50 even after +70 Days, since it actually gives you with the passives, always a +9% Stats Buff, which is a lot with high Stats.

Expose weakness only happens if you publish Karryn's Resists, which even then, isn't an issue in my playthroughs.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
If you manage it well, you don't need to rush and can masturbate every day. I use it always in a Pure Build and SL gets not over 50 even after +70 Days, since it actually gives you with the passives, always a +9% Stats Buff, which is a lot with high Stats.

Expose weakness only happens if you publish Karryn's Resists, which even then, isn't an issue in my playthroughs.
What? Like how she masturbates and gains 2 slut levels for me. I do wonder what i'm doing wrong.

I see so its free edict for me since i didn't publish info.

RockType

Oct 15, 2017

View attachment 1452657

I strongly recommend making an intentional "failed run" at some point, if you don't want to pick up one of the custom-saves that are posted here. Carrying all the titles over to NG+ is a big improvement, and I don't think there's a way to get to the restart-room without the order hitting zero.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
What? Like how she masturbates and gains 2 slut levels for me. I do wonder what i'm doing wrong.

I see so its free edict for me since i didn't publish info.
Well, you don't actually get many passives, that are directly connected to masturbating. Most of them are stuff like, reaching 100 Desire in a Category, having constant Orgasms etc.

So try to keep that stuff at a minimum. By no way is it easy. But once you get it, it also isn't that difficult.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes