Xill

Jan 10, 2018
The point of the Desire System is, that she then acceptes the sexual advances from the Prisoners. That is why she says for example, why did I give my virginity, why to I let them fuck me again or I didn't say you could touch me that long etc.. If you get raped, you would never use that kind of language. Now, does it make any sence, that the Prisoners would wait for her do give the go sign? No, not at all but that is just the Fantasy, that this game sells. And well it helps to get the game on Steam, since Steam is very touchy about rape stuff.
We're also shown from the first moment that Karryn is very strong, as shown in the intro where she just yeets Tonkin. She just loses because she consciously wants to, atleast until you start getting all the sexual skills.

Reactions: Pamphlet

Amiee

Mar 20, 2018
Just a wild guess but "Release" is a stable version from chainchariot (You probably want that).
"Dev" the unstable version that he currently working on (more features and will be "Release" once finished)
and "wyldspace" is a a different branch from CCMod with some tweaks.
ah i see, okay dude thank you

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
What is your secret my dude?
dont really have one, all i do is making the most out of the first 1-2 days each fight which can take up quite some time, also i should mention i modified the charm gain to be +4 to everything, that is a bit more than original but not to much so the grind is still there but not to much like original (how to modify it is mentioned in the tweaks post that is linked in OP)

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
The point of the Desire System is, that she then acceptes the sexual advances from the Prisoners. That is why she says for example, why did I give my virginity, why to I let them fuck me again or I didn't say you could touch me that long etc.. If you get raped, you would never use that kind of language. Now, does it make any sence, that the Prisoners would wait for her do give the go sign? No, not at all but that is just the Fantasy, that this game sells. And well it helps to get the game on Steam, since Steam is very touchy about rape stuff.
I appreciate that as i dislike rape, here it's rape but then not quite so it gets a pass. As for sense in it - we can assume that the one that is behind all this had intention of corrupting Karryn and for that he ordered her not to be taken by force.

Last edited:

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Love how easy this game still is to modify. I've kept a text file of favourite tweaks around since v.5, and most of them still work for the new releases.

My favourite current thing to do is to play as a powerful warden and never lose battles, but have income so low that you have an excuse to do humiliating jobs for extra cash to keep the prison from going bankrupt.

Anyone got any tips on how to nerf sadism? Been trying to grind through prisoner mode without getting too slutty early on, but winning keeps turning Karryn on way too much after a while.

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
One way of doing it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh, neat. I'll try that. Thanks.
Usually I rarely dare to mess with the files more than changing numbers and swapping some words around here and there, so never tried adding much new text myself.

Been trying to give inmates multiple ejaculations a while earlier too, after I saw some old tips about changing numbers related to EjaculationStock in RemtairyEnemy.js, but changing the values for that seemed to either do nothing, or it just made them all so impotent that battles ended immediately. Figuring out a universal way to increase that for everything from the stripper game to the gloryhole would be amazing.

Reactions: Rize

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Anyone got any tips on how to nerf sadism? Been trying to grind through prisoner mode without getting too slutty early on, but winning keeps turning Karryn on way too much after a while.
On that topic, is going agility/evasion really the only viable way for doing a "pure"/sadist run? I've tried going a mix or strength, but being stunned to the ground repeatedly is really the main issue with fights, specially at the late level 2 and beyond.

Since Karryn won't have as much money like in a slut run, the difficulty is because we can't train as much nor buy the skills as early, so the passive dodge from having focused on agility seems to me like the most viable way.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Just a wild guess but "Release" is a stable version from chainchariot (You probably want that).
"Dev" the unstable version that he currently working on (more features and will be "Release" once finished)
and "wyldspace" is a a different branch from CCMod with some tweaks.
Thanks Bro,that's very nice information

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
View attachment 1454393 What is the difference between these three?
Release: the version where the decrypted files are encrypted back and so you don't need to decrypt anything. you simply copy and paste (replace if prompted) the www folder within

Dev: same as what the CCmod used to be. so decrypt, copy-paste the decrypted www folder, then copy-paste-replace the mod www folder

I don't think there is any difference between dev and release folders. you can check the git to verify

wyldspace: not sure, but afaik, he was another modder modifying the CCmod parallely (not in the same git, but made in his own where he had copied the original files). not sure what difference this one has from the one chainchariot is working on tbh

gojuman

Feb 25, 2021
Anyone know how Rem created the skill tree for this? It's very simple and easy compared to other attempts I've seen in other games.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
wyldspace: not sure, but afaik, he was another modder modifying the CCmod parallely (not in the same git, but made in his own where he had copied the original files). not sure what difference this one has from the one chainchariot is working on tbh
wyldspace added condoms from the kp mod to ccmod

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes