aiden117

May 25, 2020
Love how easy this game still is to modify. I've kept a text file of favourite tweaks around since v.5, and most of them still work for the new releases.

My favourite current thing to do is to play as a powerful warden and never lose battles, but have income so low that you have an excuse to do humiliating jobs for extra cash to keep the prison from going bankrupt.

Anyone got any tips on how to nerf sadism? Been trying to grind through prisoner mode without getting too slutty early on, but winning keeps turning Karryn on way too much after a while.
Nice

Reactions: RockType

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
You only need to add the line with the comment "//[added]" the rest is just so you know where to put it.

For EjaculationStock
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Awesome! Thanks again! Swapping it to 3 makes for a golden standard for me.
Might try to edit the files a bit more creatively later if it's that easy to change stuff I wasn't sure would work at all.

On that topic, is going agility/evasion really the only viable way for doing a "pure"/sadist run? I've tried going a mix or strength, but being stunned to the ground repeatedly is really the main issue with fights, specially at the late level 2 and beyond.
Not sure. I love stamina too much long-term to ever really have tried going full evasion.
Never really gone past level two as "pure" myself. I always end up dragging it out long enough that Karryn starts slutting it up doing side-jobs and orgasming too much to manage a "full" purity-run. That or I just go bored being pure and slut it up intentionally... as usual.

Reactions: Rize and Furabia
Dec 11, 2019
2 Conditions must meet
3-5 days need to pass between riots
RiotBuildup needs to be higher than random number between 0-100 (0 and 100 not included)

You could change the days need to pass between Riots and prevent RiotBuildup from building up to prevent all Riots likely to happen on the same day.

Based and horny pilled.

Edit: But what JS file do I edit to add this stuff?

Last edited:

krappaclub

Jan 23, 2021
Sorry if this was asked before but what is the difference between stats and stat levels? Does warden level limit cap both of these ?
1634421297583.png 1634421330672.png

Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020
Sorry if this was asked before but what is the difference between stats and stat levels? Does warden level limit cap both of these ?
View attachment 1455959 View attachment 1455962
Stats are what you get after doing the math nerd stuff
Stat levels are modifiers for math nerd stuff/base, raw, uncooked stats
Warden level caps stat levels, but not stats themselves. After reaching the max warden level you still can increase stats by equipping different accessories and unlocking edicts

Reactions: Rize

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
I am using Cc_Mod. I got this error just before a fight. I am doing this on a clean install. There are no changes to the game except the mod. The game was working entirely normal. But when i went into scandalous mode at night and picked a fight, i got this error.

Someone help pls

Amiee

Mar 20, 2018
2 Conditions must meet
3-5 days need to pass between riots
RiotBuildup needs to be higher than random number between 0-100 (0 and 100 not included)

You could change the days need to pass between Riots and prevent RiotBuildup from building up to prevent all Riots likely to happen on the same day.

is it possible to eliminate anarchy?

lindas

Aug 2, 2017
help all of my sexual skill doesn't do any damage at all, execpt vaginal and anal. does anyone have a solution for this?

Dec 11, 2019
permanently disable auto save? at least while not in secretary mode.
Edit: Because I find it more better for me to manually save than to auto save everything.
I tried setting every "true" in the "yep_X_Autosave.js" to "false" but nothing worked. Please help.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes