vusun123

Sep 13, 2017
So by what definition do you guys considering a run "pure" ? I'm running a dodge tank fighter build on level 4, base LV30 with Slut LV44, still virgin. Gotta say I don't think I could have gone pure tank after seeing what the enemies did on level 3 and 4 though.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
So by what definition do you guys considering a run "pure" ? I'm running a dodge tank fighter build on level 4, base LV30 with Slut LV44, still virgin. Gotta say I don't think I could have gone pure tank after seeing what the enemies did on level 3 and 4 though.
Virgin, not molested, got the emperor books.

Hmm the errors started be more oppressive, i had errors when starting the game all along (lets say i need to try 3-5 times to start the game) but now i also had some black window and 1fps after battle and loading save. (renderer , attach and some other). Those are known or ?

FearLs

Nov 15, 2020
Play a bit with the settings and you will be fine. Never had an issue with fps until one time i tried to download a save file and it was because of it's settings.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Play a bit with the settings and you will be fine. Never had an issue with fps until one time i tried to download a save file and it was because of it's settings.
I don't have issue with fps normally , when the game screen goes black it shows as 1 fps/

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I want to get the grey passives. Eg guards sex worker etc
ah, those passives require several mod edits for them. it is not just a simple edit as far as i know, and it is a bit out of my realm of knowledge. best asked of mamaboiii here or ask on discord page, tyrrandae there is much more knowledgeable than i am in these matters.
i do hope they don't mind me referencing them here. i owe them a bunch for the info the have taught me.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
hey there i have not touched the ccmod for this game for a while, can anyone that uses it right now tell me if there are any changes or new options for skincolour yet? i liked the normal tan version while i hated the nipple colour on it, just didnt seem right for me. Or is there a way to change the nipple-colour itself?

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
IMO Night mode activates too fast. I do the bar and reception or only a stripper - and it's already a night mode. Can't get all the jobs in a day.
isnt night-mode only activated when your clothes are gone/showing to much after battlemode? or did i misunderstand that mechanic

Rimstre

Feb 1, 2019
I want to get the grey passives. Eg guards sex worker etc
I personally found that the easiest way to cheat those passives on was the find passive ID, so for Guards' Sex Worker it would be "PASSIVE_SEXUAL_PARTNERS_GUARD_TWO_ID" then under an easy passive to unlock you could input another learn new passive so you can unlock it with one that has easier requirements. Basically put "this.learnNewPassive(the passive id you want);" under another this.learnNewPassive. Only works if the passive hasn't been unlocked yet

Nov 21, 2020
Who said I was a guy?
The "Larry" part of your username kinda gives it away.

Speaking of scandalous state, is there any way to get out of it or fix your clothing without having to end the day? Right now it seem quite punishing, atleast in my playthrough i enter scandalous state after every single encounter effectively locking me out of all the non-combat content in the game for that day. Also after getting battered and bruised i now have to fight my way through dozens of horny guards just to get back to my bedroom...

Legionnaire

Feb 25, 2018
The "Larry" part of your username kinda gives it away.

Speaking of scandalous state, is there any way to get out of it or fix your clothing without having to end the day? Right now it seem quite punishing, atleast in my playthrough i enter scandalous state after every single encounter effectively locking me out of all the non-combat content in the game for that day. Also after getting battered and bruised i now have to fight my way through dozens of horny guards just to get back to my bedroom...
Imo going to the toilet on level 2 should give you the option to dress up in order to stop scandalous mode until next time it activates. Maybe edicts on how many time per day you can do it?

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
I personally found that the easiest way to cheat those passives on was the find passive ID, so for Guards' Sex Worker it would be "PASSIVE_SEXUAL_PARTNERS_GUARD_TWO_ID" then under an easy passive to unlock you could input another learn new passive so you can unlock it with one that has easier requirements. Basically put "this.learnNewPassive(the passive id you want);" under another this.learnNewPassive. Only works if the passive hasn't been unlocked yet
haha this is the method that i came up with XD. But thanks for answering

Dec 11, 2019
I find it funny that the prisoners on floors 1 and 2 are so nice, that even when your defeated they never fuck your pussy. No matter how hard you try. Like I've been trying to get them to do it for like 5 in game days but they never do. What Chads.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
I find it funny that the prisoners on floors 1 and 2 are so nice, that even when your defeated they never fuck your pussy. No matter how hard you try. Like I've been trying to get them to do it for like 5 in game days but they never do. What Chads.
you do something wrong then...if i go for slut run, i always lose virginity before day 3 i think even if i wanted to stay virgin while doing a slutrun i wouldnt be able to do it

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Basically until you can get 100+ vaginal or anal + cock desire you are immune to rape. Yeeah, they're very gentle, looking at your desire if they want to rape you, instead of what they want to do. So until you hit 100 mouth desire they physically can't make you suck, for example. You probably ended floors 1 and 2 fast enough before Karryn's desire was able to go over 100, so prisoners never had a chance, while on level 3 your passives made you possible to rape.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Basically until you can get 100+ vaginal or anal + cock desire you are immune to rape. Yeeah, they're very gentle, looking at your desire if they want to rape you, instead of what they want to do. So until you hit 100 mouth desire they physically can't make you suck, for example. You probably ended floors 1 and 2 fast enough before Karryn's desire was able to go over 100, so prisoners never had a chance, while on level 3 your passives made you possible to rape.
The point of the Desire System is, that she then acceptes the sexual advances from the Prisoners. That is why she says for example, why did I give my virginity, why to I let them fuck me again or I didn't say you could touch me that long etc.. If you get raped, you would never use that kind of language. Now, does it make any sence, that the Prisoners would wait for her do give the go sign? No, not at all but that is just the Fantasy, that this game sells. And well it helps to get the game on Steam, since Steam is very touchy about rape stuff.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes