zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
are there any plans for a clothing system? Like slingshot bikinis, lingerie, robes, latex clothes etc.? Maybe linked to a passive and items so that Karryn can develop/change certain stats. I know that would mean tons of new CGs but it would definitely change the experience. Having a mix of clothing to choose from for the stripper mini game might be a good start.
you mean like this pic, yes but only with mods that are not yet updated for the current version. check the discord page, a few members are doing clothing mods bikini (5).png

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Step 1 sell your kidney
Step 2 make a deal with a demon for another kidney
Step 3 beg forgiveness to god in order to save your soul
Step 4 ???
Step 5 Profit

Or download more RAM duh.
Don't forget to sacrifice one of your testicles to RNGesus so you have at least some luck there's parts available in the market to buy in the first place

Reactions: Legionnaire

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
was doing a random run, accidentally wentout in scanal mode after beating boss 2...guards broke the game, lol

There's a new sneak peak of the level 5 defeat scene but to me it looks kinda close to the guard defeat scene what do you guys think? :unsure:
Looks far better than the cg used for the stripjoint.
And the bedroom scene is one of the best, so a variation of it is great.

Last edited:

isahase83

Aug 21, 2016
you mean like this pic, yes but only with mods that are not yet updated for the current version. check the discord page, a few members are doing clothing mods View attachment 1460280
thanks! is there another discord channel or just the official Remitary one? The official has a modding hub, but all i can find there is the ccmod. I haven't scrolled through everything, and the pinned posts only contain cc and general info
:unsure:

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
thanks! is there another discord channel or just the official Remitary one? The official has a modding hub, but all i can find there is the ccmod. I haven't scrolled through everything, and the pinned posts only contain cc and general info
:unsure:
i am on the rem one. there are a couple modding hubs, and check in the spoilers

Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020
Anyone knows how to decrease pleasure dmg inflicted on karryn ?
Increase her resistances to her zones.
There are accessories for that, dunno if there are edicts.
Petting resistance should reduce damage taken from titty grabs, butt slaps and so on.
Talking resistance reduces pleasure damage from flirting and so on.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes