jaures

Jul 5, 2017
[QUOTE = "Dr.Jan Itor, publicación: 6789377, miembro: 693522"]
O convertir a Skyrim en la prisión de Karryns. ;)
[/CITA]
: eek:: eek:: BootyTime:

Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor
May 18, 2020
Or mod Skyrim into Karryns prison. ;)
The Karryn look is easy to achieve in Skyrim. Troubles of Heroine mod has a warden quest that fits Karryn and many others to whore her out. I installed Devious Followers and renamed a follower to Yasu. Now I have what I call a Dragonwhore who is pretty much Karryn and a Yasu who only goes with her to do quests if he gets paid a lot or gets to put nipple piercings, vibrating plugs, chastity belts, etc on her with the goal to turn her into a proper cumslut ;) Fav skyrim run so far. Milk Mod Economy helped making her lactate those bigass titties as well. Loverslab is a wonderful place for men of culture. Fuck no nut november I can have fun with this setup till and after release. Join me fellow wankers!

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
The Karryn look is easy to achieve in Skyrim. Troubles of Heroine mod has a warden quest that fits Karryn and many others to whore her out. I installed Devious Followers and renamed a follower to Yasu. Now I have what I call a Dragonwhore who is pretty much Karryn and a Yasu who only goes with her to do quests if he gets paid a lot or gets to put nipple piercings, vibrating plugs, chastity belts, etc on her with the goal to turn her into a proper cumslut ;) Fav skyrim run so far. Milk Mod Economy helped making her lactate those bigass titties as well. Loverslab is a wonderful place for men of culture. Fuck no nut november I can have fun with this setup till and after release. Join me fellow wankers!
The whole prison quest in TOH was suggested by a person who played a LOT of KP in that time(no need to thank me ;) ). The way Skyrim is going with each years release and modability i wouldnt be surprised if the mod authors eventually develop something like this. Personally I am waiting for a rework of Slaverun(no Ivana and no bs on other fronts in main quest)

Reactions: NaughtyOppaiDragon

Henri Okita

Mar 13, 2019
The whole prison quest in TOH was suggested by a person who played a LOT of KP in that time(no need to thank me ;) ). The way Skyrim is going with each years release and modability i wouldnt be surprised if the mod authors eventually develop something like this. Personally I am waiting for a rework of Slaverun(no Ivana and no bs on other fronts in main quest)
Modding Skyrim in that way was kinda hard tho, there is always a problem there and there, but definitely worth.

I would like a polished hentai mod that allows the player to play the entire game with sexual interaction like KP, I would even pay for it !

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Modding Skyrim in that way was kinda hard tho, there is always a problem there and there, but definitely worth.

I would like a polished hentai mod that allows the player to play the entire game with sexual interaction like KP, I would even pay for it !
Unfortunately all the modders I know would make a top quality mod on that subject are either retired or shifted focus on the new horizons. For now we have what we have.

Farker65

Jan 4, 2018
can you please mention the mod set and the load order of the mods you used ?
I tried tens and tens of times to mod skyrim and followed lots and lots of guides and still I don't get even close to what they advertise I just lost hope with it

SerCumaLot

Nov 29, 2020
I tried tens and tens of times to mod skyrim and followed lots and lots of guides and still I don't get even close to what they advertise I just lost hope with it
Don't go down that rabbit hole, it's not worth it.
Last time I checked many sex animations were still stuck in uncanny valley with no face animations, and the animations themselves weren't much better.
There are a few incredibly talented animators in that scene but the larger animation mod packages have everything thrown in from top notch stuff to rudimentary 5 second loops.
Also are Sexlab animations still as poorly aligned as they were two years ago? Nobody ever seems to have a big enough OCD to fix that shit.
Animations being poorly aligned and not handpicked is just the tip of the iceberg. Physics mods are even worse, with body physics conflicting with armor or hair physics, things spazzing out for no reason, tons of ini tweaks being necessary etc.
Never again, ugh.
I love the games on this site here as long as they don't overdo the hentai clichés (like the girl being overly naive at start and sluttyness being depicted as something very bad). Most of them are easy to install, don't cause head aches, and some like this here even have decent gameplay mechanics. Skyrim sex modding is for crazy people. :p

Last edited:

Zazazull

Mar 8, 2018
Hello there,
The Skyrim modding scene has developed by leaps and bounds during the pandemic. I guess being stuck at home motivated quite a few of us to indulge into our passions ;).

For instance, the program Wabbajack has been released and works wonders to help with skyrim modding. Essentially, Wabbajacks downloads a pre-made list of mods and downloads and installs them for you.

A list I like is Dungeons & deviousness which for all intents and purposed should have everything you ever need in terms of sex related skyrim modding.

here are the links:

If you still have questions afterwards let me know, I've been using this for awhile now and I might be able to help.

Shpendik3

Oct 22, 2021
I played the game for 3-4 hours, I win fights but i guess i do something wrong... Do i need to lose fights on purpose to get the sex content?

Anlelas

May 29, 2021
Значит, победа в битвах означает почти отсутствие секс-контента?
[/ЦИТАТА]
Нет. Можно побеждать в боях с помощью секс-контента. Не размахивай алебардой. Поработай ручкой, постепенно развивая навыки.

Reactions: Shpendik3

RockType

Oct 15, 2017
I played the game for 3-4 hours, I win fights but i guess i do something wrong... Do i need to lose fights on purpose to get the sex content?
There are defeat scenes that you won't get without losing. But you don't need to lose battles to get sexual content. You only need to have those skills used on you.

All the acts the enemies use have specific desire-limits to have them done to you, and usually also a required level of undress. The requirements will become more clear once you take the edict to "publish" your desires. You can defeat enemies sexually, and as long as you don't run out of energy and stamina you won't lose. Specific enemy-types will use different sex-skills, and you slowly unlock more passives as skills are used on you. (Secretary-mode has cheats to unlock all the passives faster)

Losing fights does get you to sexual content faster, but only because it forces you to have lots of sexual stuff done to you. And the game is also somewhat designed around having failed runs, as falling to 0 Order allows you to start NG+ with all your titles, and even levels if you prefer.

Last edited:

John Conner

Jun 1, 2017
on top of what every one else said it's also pretty easy to edit the games code to lower the minimum desire requirements for different sex stuff so that they'll happen more often in battle if youre up for that

Reactions: Shpendik3

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
2 Conditions must meet
3-5 days need to pass between riots
RiotBuildup needs to be higher than random number between 0-100 (0 and 100 not included)

You could change the days need to pass between Riots and prevent RiotBuildup from building up to prevent all Riots likely to happen on the same day.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried your code but now i have unending riots once they start

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes