Gothard

Sep 30, 2018
Woaah thanks a lot. Do you also know what the changelog is for f and g? I might've missed it if it was posted in this thread earlier
v9B.f Changelog

• Running out of stamina during the Stripper side job while dancing on stage results in defeat now.
  • Slightly increased pleasure damage taken from enemies talking or staring.
  • Decreased Charm exp gained during Stripper side job.
  • Fixed a bug with Passive display name.
  • Minor typos corrected.
  • Minor bugs fixed.
v9B.g Changelog

• Fixed a battle message bug that caused Karryn's messages to show a [1] before it.

axelries2

Jul 31, 2021
Anyone has any guide for edicts, you cant experiment on the game because it has autosave. Which edicts are worth it?, and how can you lower the cost of the prison and make money without riots every day

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
Anyone has any guide for edicts, you cant experiment on the game because it has autosave. Which edicts are worth it?, and how can you lower the cost of the prison and make money without riots every day
in the first page of this thread, go to "modding guide" post. there is a link to a post explaining how you can add "manual save" to any difficulty. that post is part of a reply chain. if you go back 3-4 replies prior, you'll find the explanation how to disable autosave. do both. then experiment to your heart's content

there should be other helpful links in the modding guide as well regarding tweaking money or adding new edict points. you can always add RPGMV Cheat plug in to add/subtract money

pr0nt0

Dec 7, 2018
Not sure what I did but the game slowed down (especially the animations) to a point it's unplayable. tried a newer version with no luck. Anyone know a fix besides just starting over?

Todeswunsch

Donor
Mar 12, 2018
Not sure what I did but the game slowed down (especially the animations) to a point it's unplayable. tried a newer version with no luck. Anyone know a fix besides just starting over?
I think is a ram handling issue (cuz i relly dont know). I have a server running on my pc using 16 gb of ram and when i plays this game for a long session is starting to use more and more ram until it start to slow down, i tested closing the server and then it went fast again.

dimasbtwe

Oct 11, 2020
v9B.f Changelog

• Running out of stamina during the Stripper side job while dancing on stage results in defeat now.
  • Slightly increased pleasure damage taken from enemies talking or staring.
  • Decreased Charm exp gained during Stripper side job.
  • Fixed a bug with Passive display name.
  • Minor typos corrected.
  • Minor bugs fixed.
v9B.g Changelog

• Fixed a battle message bug that caused Karryn's messages to show a [1] before it.

What happen if karryn defeat in stripshow? Do we get scene like waitress job?

Reactions: odynson and tornoi

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Don't you, guys, think stripper job is kinda illogical? Looks like that if Karyn doing everything right, then no one of the viewers will stay to the private dance. Or she just have to start it too early and most of audience will leave unsatisfied.

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018

v9B.h Changelog

• The final dance during the Stripper side job before time runs out will process correctly.
  • Slimes no longer ignore Karryn's Deny External Ejaculation.
  • Karryn can no longer counterattack werewolves doing nothing, or enemies who are attempting to disarm her.
  • Right after Karryn beats a boss and automatically goes to bed, she would get normal sleep quality even if she was aroused.
  • The post battle result screen will now tell you if you've unlocked so many Passives that it fit all of them in one screen.
  • Minor bugs fixed.
  • Minor typos corrected.

mar003008

Jun 7, 2020
i got the problem the save after i install the Pregnant.
if i start the new save it wont happen.
can anyone help me pls?

1633885551752.png

Hydrofront

May 14, 2019
Is there some similar parameter to how many shifts(or rep, because I dunno what it's based of) is required before the minimum shift time goes up? I mean, if not 5 mins, I can settle for ten. But 20 and upwards is a bloody torture. And I also want that title.

In RemtairyKarrynWaitress.js, around line 140, add the following 3 lines at the top of the setWaitressBattleTimeLimit function, so it looks like this
Code:
Game_Party.prototype.setWaitressBattleTimeLimit = function(minutes) {
    this._waitressBattle_timeLimit = 300;  // number of seconds
    this._waitressBattle_baseFatigueGain = 2;
    return

if(minutes === 15) {
      this._waitressBattle_timeLimit = 900;
      this._waitressBattle_baseFatigueGain = 2;
Then, no matter what amount you pick when starting, it'll end up being 300 seconds. If you want the options to accurately reflect the actual amount of time, you'd have to also edit Map007.json in the data folder, line ~19. Starts with '{"id":14,"name":"Bartender"...'. It's a bit more involved.

If you still want to be able to have longer times actually use longer times, I invite you to fiddle with that function on your own - should be pretty straightforward.

Reactions: HumblestRanger

shadee1

Apr 10, 2018
Not gonna lie. I am disappointed in how there is no real way to play a dominatrix build. Like I get that it probably wouldn't mesh with the idea of a woman's prideful downfall. But My counter point is, why even include sadistic passives if you're never going to be allowed to be truly sadistic?

And for that matter. I often don't get a lot of the corruption edicts. Like sure experimenting on people is illegal and all that jazz. But then what? It's corrupt to actually make the guards pay for their own equipment and meals? It's corrupt to make people actually work? Like jeeze.

Plus I am sad that we are nearing the end and we don't have any real jobs where Karryn would arguably be on top. All the other jobs just feel too submissive.

Aside from that the game is fun, it's just yeah kinda wish you could actually play a dominatrix Karryn.

name002

Sep 22, 2018
Not gonna lie. I am disappointed in how there is no real way to play a dominatrix build. Like I get that it probably wouldn't mesh with the idea of a woman's prideful downfall. But My counter point is, why even include sadistic passives if you're never going to be allowed to be truly sadistic?

And for that matter. I often don't get a lot of the corruption edicts. Like sure experimenting on people is illegal and all that jazz. But then what? It's corrupt to actually make the guards pay for their own equipment and meals? It's corrupt to make people actually work? Like jeeze.

Plus I am sad that we are nearing the end and we don't have any real jobs where Karryn would arguably be on top. All the other jobs just feel too submissive.

Aside from that the game is fun, it's just yeah kinda wish you could actually play a dominatrix Karryn.
Honestly, exactly this.
why even bother to put in sadistic passives if you don't even bother to flesh out the dominant path (if there is one to begin with)

and also it's not like people will play this game for the femdom anyway.

Reactions: deversari

shadee1

Apr 10, 2018
Honestly, exactly this.
why even bother to put in sadistic passives if you don't even bother to flesh out the dominant path (if there is one to begin with)

and also it's not like people will play this game for the femdom anyway.
Yep. Like I wouldn't mind playing a maschositic slut, and the game is very much geared towards, it's biased towards it even. There is only real way it wants you to play.

So I just have to wonder, why no one in the supporters have actually brought these points up. Just saying if they aren't going to have any intention of allowing you to play a sadistic dominatrix, then don't bloody tease it with sadistic passives that imply you would be able to.

4.60 star(s) 397 Votes