Cardenio

Feb 23, 2020
Is CG room finally available?
There is no CG room and there likely never will be, at least not in the vanilla version of the game. Unless Rem changes his mind that is, but going by the steam description, it doesn't seem likely at this point:

Last edited:

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
Hey Yo! That's Racist man... That's RACIST!
Goblins accept all kinds of greenskins, no matter the race, eating habits, or length of tusks. practice tolerance brother, we're all here to screw our dear voluptuous warden!

Edit: Yamazaki's drinking habits made his skin orange. he spends too much time at the bar. I'm afraid booze courses through his veins now

Last edited:

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Having the daily report error with v9b.e2, even tried a save I haven't used in a while after deleting the recommend files in the www/save/ folder.

Hopefully 9b.g fixes things.

Sep 30, 2019
so i tried a lot of times to put the preg mod but i cant and i so tired, so pls someone can help me giving me the modified folder i really appreciated, thx

noren

Dec 29, 2020
Have you tried not being dumb?
savage.

so i tried a lot of times to put the preg mod but i cant and i so tired, so pls someone can help me giving me the modified folder i really appreciated, thx
if you click on the CCmods link ( ), there is another link with an instruction video for "special needs individuals" ( ).
try that and come back with the step you're having trouble with.

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
Do you know what will be added in a future update?
nope. we have no more info on the last level, endings and their requirements or guaranteed content after full launch. most of the recent progress reports were dedicated to the strip club. Rem will inform fans about future plans for sure, but I personally think we won't know anything new until v9 stabilizes. so, at least 10 more days.

Reactions: Dar'Kais
Sep 21, 2021
Any way to tweak the minimum shift time at the bar? I honestly don't want to spend in there more than 5 in-game, or even irl too lmao, minutes, even if it's just to prevent reputation decay.

Sep 7, 2017
Find an issue when doing both, after orgasm all options turn gray and was unable to do anything.
That's actually an issue with the stripping game itself. Orgasm puts a strange turn requirement on all of the abilities except strip... some folks have a workaround working... but for the most part it's a bug that's touch and go as far as success. Obviously if she is naked... it won't be there to help you.

4.60 star(s) 387 Votes