anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Weird. I didn't have any problems. Got the wedding and got a nice long gangbang afterwards from it.
idk about the other guy but i do have the ccmod installed so I'm just gonna have to assume that caused issues although i did get an issue at the end that shouldn't be cause by it but idk what else could've happened

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
How many rounds does have that boss fight?
3-5 I think. The final wave is a pain in the ass I'll say. Luckily, my slut level is high so I'd use that as my advantage. Now I'm trying to go for a try to stay pure or have very low slut level to get the other ending.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I usually don't reply that much but wow.
I wouldn't mind seeing her in a Nurse outfit lol (since they have the infirmary that you can't go to) ... Kind of wished you could go in places that you can't go (to the places that is in "riot"). She could do so much other side jobs there! But I think it might be too much for the devs to handle so I guess I understand where they're coming from. :) ... I'm just saying.

drinkoproblemo69

Jan 31, 2019
There is a mod included with the game that fixes tthe issue for you if using the Force 60 FPS option doesn't work when your monitor is set 144hz+.

Open mods.txt in the www folder, and look for the entry fpr FPSLimit, and replace it with this line, since Rem didn't populate the paramiters when he included it.

JavaScript:
{"name":"FPSLimit","status":true,"description":"An alternative way of limiting FPS for fast monitors, turn off FPS Sync in the ingame Settings if you want to enable this mod.","parameters":{"FPS Limit":"60"}},
When using this mod make sure Force 60 FPS is set to OFF.
Thank you, this solved the issue I had.

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
I usually don't reply that much but wow.
I wouldn't mind seeing her in a Nurse outfit lol (since they have the infirmary that you can't go to) ... Kind of wished you could go in places that you can't go (to the places that is in "riot"). She could do so much other side jobs there! But I think it might be too much for the devs to handle so I guess I understand where they're coming from. :) ... I'm just saying.
we all know thats the DLC, everyone is becoming like EA and bethesda, gotta make a complete game then cut it up and sell the rest as DLC, makes a 20$ game 30-50$ by the time they done.

SerCumaLot

Nov 29, 2020
we all know thats the DLC, everyone is becoming like EA and bethesda, gotta make a complete game then cut it up and sell the rest as DLC, makes a 20$ game 30-50$ by the time they done.
There are devs that do that. But that doesn't mean that keeping a game alive with DLCs is inherently bad. Or that it is greedy to ask for more money if they add hours of gameplay later.
I rather have a finished product that I can play through after maybe 3 years development time, and then buy a DLC or 2 later with additional content that fits well, than a feature creep mess á la Star Citizen that never gets finished.
And no, I don't believe that they already started to add stuff like the infirmary and are now holding that back.

Giseme2233

May 15, 2018
the ccmod doesnt work for me, when i load the game it always stuck on failed to load image boob tan 1 or 2.
any idea how to fix it?

dash45

Mar 31, 2018
is the same for me. looks like we need to wait for the update for the CCMod.
Or probably it's too fast the update of the game right now... idk

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
The additional content for Melty's Quest was at no extra charge. I have no reason to see why Rem would change course here.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Yasu being the "ultimate villain". Dude appears at the start, tells ya basic stuff, then just completely vanishes except for radio check-ins telling you to spare bosses? Yeah, no way he was just some bungling fool

You might want to put that in spoilers. That's the ending you're talking about ;)

4.60 star(s) 398 Votes