RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I cant seem to save or load a save.

The game just refuses to save at any difficulty ( ive even done the Save tweak) and when using any of the saves listed here with the full titles
First of all, your game path is very messy so organize it to a clean and shorter one like "I:\Karryn's Prison\CCMod v1.0.4 FULL".
Then delete the .autobak file and see if that fixes it. If not, try running the game as administrator.

Otherwise, check your vanilla game if you have any trouble loading your own save(not saves from anyone else or saves from CCMod) or create a save from new game.

Then copy one of the save from vanilla game and see if it loads up with CCMod. If they work then the save in CCMod is probably just broken. I can tell because my unofficial CCMod save from v1.0.2a broke when I tried loading it on unofficial CCMod v1.0.4.
Screenshot.png

Reactions: Devilrv

akdemir2

Nov 8, 2021
Me: Writes two pages full of instructions on how to do a thing.
You: Hmm, but what do I have to do exactly?

Sometimes, you guys... You really can't make that stuff up.. :HideThePain:
i mean do i only need to change that 20 in step 2 to like 15. that is the only thing i am not sure

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
First of all, your game path is very messy so organize it to a clean and shorter one like "I:\Karryn's Prison\CCMod v1.0.4 FULL".
Then delete the .autobak file and see if that fixes it. If not, try running the game as administrator.

Otherwise, check your vanilla game if you have any trouble loading your own save(not saves from anyone else or saves from CCMod) or create a save from new game.

Then copy one of the save from vanilla game and see if it loads up with CCMod. If they work then the save in CCMod is probably just broken. I can tell because my unofficial CCMod save from v1.0.2a broke when I tried loading it on unofficial CCMod v1.0.4.
View attachment 1610349

Thanks, I'll give it a go. Cheers

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Will wait for the final release and the final mod update before replaying it again.
Does anybody has CG collection?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Awesome. Thank you for the info. was this introduced recently? hadn't noticed it earlier.

Following this i now have a New problem.

I cant seem to save or load a save.

The game just refuses to save at any difficulty ( ive even done the Save tweak) and when using any of the saves listed here with the full titles, I get this

View attachment 1610291

Never had this issue before.

As always, any info is good info.
First, what are those long named folders for? That alone can cause trouble. Move game files to a shorter path like: "D:\Games\Karryn's Prison"

Second, are you playing this from usb stick or something? If you are, don't do that. Move the game to computer but make sure path isn't long. The reason I'm asking this is because "I:\" is usually used for external devices unless you changed it.

Third, seems like a permission problem when writing a new file. Make sure all game files and folders are not read only.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
How do I get the virgin ending? does she have to be an anal virgin too? :cry:(n)
There's no special "virgin ending". There's Empress end, which you can get if your slut level (+ a few other factors) is low enough.

IF you save your 1st kiss as well as both virginities to the end, AND achieve Empress ending, there's a special title for it.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Third, seems like a permission problem when writing a new file. Make sure all game files and folders are not read only.

THIS WAS IT!!!!

I had just hidden the folder and had accidentally made it read only.

The path and External Hdd was not an issue as Ive had this game on my External HDD for ages (would I like to have it on my Internal HDD? yes please, can I? Not even if I tried. Only have one of my two internal Ports working and that's housing my SSD with the OS (poor thing is running a 125Gig SSD) But hey its a ROG that I bought back in 2014 so can't exactly complain tbh).

Cheers for the help guys

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
THIS WAS IT!!!!

I had just hidden the folder and had accidentally made it read only.

The path and External Hdd was not an issue as Ive had this game on my External HDD for ages (would I like to have it on my Internal HDD? yes please, can I? Not even if I tried. Only have one of my two internal Ports working and that's housing my SSD with the OS (poor thing is running a 125Gig SSD) But hey its a ROG that I bought back in 2014 so can't exactly complain tbh).

Cheers for the help guys
You should use shorter paths though, not only for this game but for everything. Windows can't handle long paths quite well.

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
Does anyone still have the screen blackout at random?
Nothing makes me more mad than being at the very end of a strip/bar job just to have my screen turn black and have to redo everything again from the start.
I thought this would be fixed with the final release, but looks like it wasn't, at least for me.

• Sad
Reactions: Yukihirou

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Nothing makes me more mad than being at the very end of a strip/bar job just to have my screen turn black and have to redo everything again from the start.
I thought this would be fixed with the final release, but looks like it wasn't, at least for me.
I have no issues with the game. Another guy also had the same problem and I wrote this but he didn't say if he solved it or not so I'm gonna copy-paste this again maybe it'll help:

Try turning off "Smoother CG Loading". If it still doesn't work try resetting global driver settings to default. Also turn off any background programs, maybe something is preventing the game from loading CG's.

Scorpioguy99

Feb 16, 2020
Love the way this game is going, community included. I'd love to see an img file change to the amount of cum Karryn has on her body and inside her (creampie-wise). Always felt the cum on her stomach was a bit weak compared to the amount on/in her pussy.

May 18, 2020
Love the way this game is going, community included. I'd love to see an img file change to the amount of cum Karryn has on her body and inside her (creampie-wise). Always felt the cum on her stomach was a bit weak compared to the amount on/in her pussy.
unknown.png
Someone seems to be working on it. This is from the modding part of the Rem's discord

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
I have no issues with the game. Another guy also had the same problem and I wrote this but he didn't say if he solved it or not so I'm gonna copy-paste this again maybe it'll help:
I got quite the potato pc so I already have the smoother cg and I play with no programs running on the background.
If it's only a few people with this issue I guess there's not much anyone can do.
It doesn't happens often but when it does during a sidejob it feels pretty bad.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Btw, did anyone end up posting a fix for the Slender man face Karryn makes sometimes when she is attacking (as inonly her face is there and her eyes, mouth and nose are missing)?

Not exactly what to call it so couldn't exactly look for it either.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Btw, did anyone end up posting a fix for the Slender man face Karryn makes sometimes when she is attacking (as inonly her face is there and her eyes, mouth and nose are missing)?
Isn't that a bug exclusively with CCMod? Because I've never experienced it on vanilla game.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
That happened to me only couple of times and that's only when I got the game running for way too many hours.

But, try enabling "Simple Battle Cut-ins" and if that still doesn't work, enable "Disable Battle Cut-ins', at least only when you plan on doing the side-jobs.
Also, make sure to disable "Force 60 FPS" and instead, manually limit it to 60 FPS via your graphics' control panel.

I got quite the potato pc so I already have the smoother cg
Smoother CG Loading is only for strong PCs so you should definitely disable it if you've got a potato PC.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes