max_002

Mar 30, 2019
OP has a very old version of this mod that doesn't work in current version. You can find newer version of the mod if you search this thread(you can change search settings in your profile to sort results by date, it should make it easier)
found version of the mod 1.05j if it is also not compatible, give a link to mega, google or another exchanger with a fresh version. thanks in advance

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
hello, which mods are recommended to download for the best experience in a first time playthrough?
honestly none. i think the best way to play the first time is as the game is made. after that there is ccmod (maintained by wyldespace) to change some things, and the cheats link on the first post, but for first time, play as is.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2020
View attachment 1554266
I think they are talking about this one because this is the only roadblock I've encountered in the game. The enemy that spawns there wouldn't even move. I wrote about this a long time ago, it was back when I was playing one of my first playthroughs. This could be a bug but this has existed ever since v1.0 is released, possibly even before that but I wouldn't know because I started playing this game after v1.0 was released.
Those are quite common. I'm surprised you haven't noticed that these mobs start appearing when your order drops below a certain value. Some of them are also hardcoded (I think) to avoid cheesing the levels. You can still walk away from the fight for a fatigue penalty though.

Spawning points are fixed when you enter a room, as far as I know. They use the basic RPG maker random wandering script.

But your concern is real: you can get softlocked after a defeat scene in a higher level, which would bring you to the end of the map with a huge amount of fatigue so you can't perform in battles nor escape them. The room with the manacles is probably the worst offender.

theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
I'm a little confused how to make the CCMod work. I clicked the link, went to release/www and copied the stuff from there and pasted it onto the www of the game files. It overwrit some stuff. But I'm getting the "Cannot read property 'slice' of undefined" error when I open the game.

According to the Read Me I missed steps 1 and 2... but also according to the Read Me, I don't have to do steps 1 and 2 since I used the "release" version and not the "dev" version.

Should I just play this game unmodded? Is it still good unmodded?

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Should I just play this game unmodded? Is it still good unmodded?
I would say it's almost unplayable, when modded with CCMod, at least at mid and end game parts. It's okay as an additional content when you already did reach free play mode and can't lose, but when you struggling to manage prison, ccmod features makes almost immposible to comeback after gang rapes, you can't just sleep one night at your room and back to your daily tasks with restored power, so you can't do side jobs, can't fight properly, just forced to service cocks :Kappa:.
I wish one day core game, specifically night mode, will be rebuild, to be less ultimative and to allow player to repair Karryn's clothes at guard stations, once per day, for example.
And yeah, this game pretty good unmodded.

theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
And yeah, this game pretty good unmodded.
Huh... maybe I should play it unmodded first then. I finally managed to get the mod to work though, just used the Dev version. Not really sure what the Release version is for since it seems to be working fine with just the Dev version.

Anyway, thanks.

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
There still isn't some form of gallery viewer is there? Sometimes one does not want to be at the mercy of RNG trying to get certain things to proc. Honestly my biggest complaint about the game. The lewd bits are just too out of the players control.

Apr 10, 2019
There still isn't some form of gallery viewer is there? Sometimes one does not want to be at the mercy of RNG trying to get certain things to proc. Honestly my biggest complaint about the game. The lewd bits are just too out of the players control.
The closest thing is the ability to summon people through the ccmod

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
If you get the happy end, you can continue to do the side jobs and do custom battles on the fifth level where you can choose what enemies you want to fight.

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
how take

???
You need high mouth desire and fight against rogues (preferable) or guards (less likely to happen). Clear the rabble and leave only rogue. Keep defending until conditions met. And, of course, Karryn must be a kiss-virgin before that or this won't be archived. Rogues will be on floor 2. And you should keep cock desire in check or enemies will initiate blowjob, ruining the archievment.
Warning: check settings and make sure that you didn't disable rimjobs. This will block achievment.

Reactions: Sarek
Jan 15, 2019
Is the pregmod updated to the current version? I've been having difficulty with the game saying it can't load certain status images, if that's not the cause, I must be messing up the install some other way.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes