Z3r0K00l

Aug 30, 2022
Quick question here. Again. How would I proof it? How much Sex should Karryn have and would be Slut Level the other part you would need as proof? Or what? Because again, you don't give me anything to work with here.
Im gonna re-paraphrase the main point just for you, special snowflake : karryn cant engage in any in-game activity that involves sex without her eventually turning into a nympho, she cant have sex an infinite number of times while remaining a "tsundere" ( i dont really know what else to call the intermediary state between "lady" and "slut").
She will, eventually, turn into a nympho slut and the only way that the player has to prevent this is to cease engaging in any meaningful ingame activity (this is what i mean by "stopping playing").

i know that you cant prove it because i know that it's mechanically impossible.

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
Doesn't take much looking at what it means and that it doesn't nearly fit what you tried to describe.
Replace that with any other word and you'll see that it is still silly.

Either way, I'm gonna follow my own advice and not feed any trolls, ceasing petty arguments.
That includes you as well, RedAISkye . :poop:

----------
A lot of mod for this game should be on the first page

Or a new conversation page who list them all, like for the Illusion games
Does that include those instructions for how to edit files posted by HappyGoomba, tetrayrok, mamaboiii and etc?
If so, I got a little list that I can just edit and post too.

EDIT: Merging double post.

Last edited:

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
how the hell could you butt into an argument without even understanding the main point?
To be fair, I wasn't gonna argue lmao. Thats ur experience with the game, many have said prior you can balance it. You also came out the gate swinging...so. Many are able to do it, many aren't its whatever just enjoy the game. Play to the way you want to play it. Believe what you can as long as it does not harm another individual lol

• Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye

Z3r0K00l

Aug 30, 2022
To be fair, I wasn't gonna argue lmao. Thats ur experience with the game, many have said prior you can balance it. You also came out the gate swinging...so. Many are able to do it, many aren't its whatever just enjoy the game. Play to the way you want to play it. Believe what you can as long as it does not harm another individual lol
i merely stated a fact, i might as well have said "the sky is blue".

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
Well, I might as well~

Ultimately, there are three intended and well-implemented (should=is) playstyles: Strict, Sadist and Slut.
  1. The Strict Style is self-explanatory and all sexual-actions are avoided.
  2. The Sadist Style attempts to deal as much damage as possible while avoiding taking it, this includes sexual damage too.
  3. The Slut Style endures and is exclusively dealing with sexual gameplay.
The main difference between Sadist and Slut (or Masochist) are the builds and how far ones goes in side-jobs. Like a sadist needs to be agile to grab 'it' before they stick 'it' in elsewhere and use willpower to keep certain desires low. One also needs Stamina then. A Slut is all for Energy and Endurance while on higher Difficulties one still needs Sexual Skills (Dexterity and Stamina) to get through.

Just like remaining Strict depends on one's pace, once the gates are opened, remaining a Sadist and not sliding into a Slut greatly depends on pace and actions. The biggest challenge one will face is the level cap. While there are beneficial passives/titles for Strict and Sadist to be acquired over time (edicts also count), the worst that can happen is to become a Slut with the wrong stats. Energy and Endurance are not really/not at all increased by the other two.

In a way, the Sadist is the in-between and yet it is also different. One can actually be exclusively a Sexual Sadist but it is the hardest style to reach and to keep. For enjoyable long playthroughs, one can only use the other two since passives will make her too sensitive to stay like that.

Retr0_Lad

Jun 28, 2021
If u want tsundere Karryn u need to rewrite the code, so she wont use certain phrases and faces LOL
there's no mid state
I used KP cheat mode, and yes if u put her slut level to zero with all passives enabled she wont use her slut faces most of time (during orgasm she always have a slut face), but phrases won't change at all
Waitin' for a hero

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
If u want tsundere Karryn u need to rewrite the code, so she wont use certain phrases and faces LOL
there's no mid state
I used KP cheat mode, and yes if u put her slut level to zero with all passives enabled she wont use her slut faces most of time (during orgasm she always have a slut face), but phrases won't change at all
Waitin' for a hero
Her being all tsundere-like is definitely not bound directly to slut level, yeah. My guess is that's probably some variable that activates after SL threshold and never deactivates if you level it down. I don't think there's any need to rewrite the code, lol, but there's a need to explore it and see what variable responds for her phrases.

The funniest part is the original post that started the stupid argument said "What we need is a mod that allows Karryn to be in the middle. "

Which takes like 2 seconds of effort to edit a single file to get that exact thing.
Is it? Which file, then? It's not a slut level, mind you.

EDIT: Oooh, but now that i think about it, just locking SL number with something like a cheat engine might do the trick, without any need to explore for variables.

Last edited:

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Her being all tsundere-like is definitely not bound directly to slut level, yeah. My guess is that's probably some variable that activates after SL threshold and never deactivates if you level it down. I don't think there's any need to rewrite the code, lol, but there's a need to explore it and see what variable responds for her phrases.

Is it? Which file, then? It's not a slut level, mind you.
Just edit the reaction score file lol. It's the first thing at the top.

HoesMad24x

Jan 2, 2022
You can always just... not buy it (or not pirate it in this case). People are so used to games that have half of their core content ripped out and repackaged as $20 dlc that something that adds some neat, optional, extra content for cheap is suddenly seen as an aberration rather than how dlc should be.

Besides, if it DID add a bunch of what you listed, you'd instead be bitching about how "this should have been in the base game" like some people are hilariously trying to argue for a single side job that is only playable when you've already beaten the game.
Something "neat and optional DLC" would be like a skin, another uniform for karryn or the prisoners perhaps. Nothing that will change the base experience. No mechanics.
This DLC however, adds your "extra content", making it an "expansion" with new type of battle. It's the same situation as oblivion's horse armor. It doesn't expand much is what i'm saying.

If it DID add a bunch of what i'm saying, then it'll be a proper expansion. Enemy variation and number of levels are already good from the base game, and can be perfected with extras from said expansion.

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
Well, I might as well~

Ultimately, there are three intended and well-implemented (should=is) playstyles: Strict, Sadist and Slut.
  1. The Strict Style is self-explanatory and all sexual-actions are avoided.
  2. The Sadist Style attempts to deal as much damage as possible while avoiding taking it, this includes sexual damage too.
  3. The Slut Style endures and is exclusively dealing with sexual gameplay.
The main difference between Sadist and Slut (or Masochist) are the builds and how far ones goes in side-jobs. Like a sadist needs to be agile to grab 'it' before they stick 'it' in elsewhere and use willpower to keep certain desires low. One also needs Stamina then. A Slut is all for Energy and Endurance while on higher Difficulties one still needs Sexual Skills (Dexterity and Stamina) to get through.

Just like remaining Strict depends on one's pace, once the gates are opened, remaining a Sadist and not sliding into a Slut greatly depends on pace and actions. The biggest challenge one will face is the level cap. While there are beneficial passives/titles for Strict and Sadist to be acquired over time (edicts also count), the worst that can happen is to become a Slut with the wrong stats. Energy and Endurance are not really/not at all increased by the other two.

In a way, the Sadist is the in-between and yet it is also different. One can actually be exclusively a Sexual Sadist but it is the hardest style to reach and to keep. For enjoyable long playthroughs, one can only use the other two since passives will make her too sensitive to stay like that.
all of that you explain well
make Karryn Prison a really complicated game and impossible to be play even in 5months..

it'd be better if just "buying a tittle" at that section of this game we could play as sadist, masochist or everything we want to try..
that because many people prefer only a masochistic Karryn, but I know there I pose that only we get playing Karryn as sadist...

Reactions: HoesMad24x

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Just my two cents: You could post a screenshot or savefile from your endgame where you've played a long time and maintained a median between slut and virgin.
Yeah sure, but that was my point the entire time. I wanted to know what exactly counts as the median so I had something to work with. But that never came so I didn't bothered with it anymore, since it was obvious the person didn't want a proof, they just wanted to be "right". Also saves my time of doing it in the first place, since a long play takes time. So I dropped it.

• Angry
Reactions: Z3r0K00l and NekoPi
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes