naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Yes, the devs add that in the next update. IIRC they expanded the clothing system which will also include the gloves, hat and tie. So they can be removed, too. Just stay tuned until the update drops ;)
(and no, I don't know when the update comes..)
is there any code to start the game with sexual skills?

Reactions: MirageBlake

Meraldaza

Mar 13, 2019
Alright, the combat system is fantastic, and has a ton of depth. But that all gets thrown out the window when a random thug in the first room swings nearly all of your health in a triple attack. Seriously. So much potential lost to garbage rape fantasy. Karryn herself is great, and the actual gameplay is really fun, but the overall experience feels more cheap than playing old school dungeon crawlers because of this nonsense. I really want to like this game, but holy shit do I not care for rape, or the random fucking instaloss garbage. I got up to level 10, and a random level 7 goon can down me consistently. That's not good balance. Is Melty's Quest the same kind of raped all the time unfair garbage?

Reactions: Yukihirou

Zazazull

Mar 8, 2018
Alright, the combat system is fantastic, and has a ton of depth. But that all gets thrown out the window when a random thug in the first room swings nearly all of your health in a triple attack. Seriously. So much potential lost to garbage rape fantasy. Karryn herself is great, and the actual gameplay is really fun, but the overall experience feels more cheap than playing old school dungeon crawlers because of this nonsense. I really want to like this game, but holy shit do I not care for rape, or the random fucking instaloss garbage. I got up to level 10, and a random level 7 goon can down me consistently. That's not good balance. Is Melty's Quest the same kind of raped all the time unfair garbage?
Well, I'll try to give you some insight as much as I can but I'm afraid that if you don't like the raping theme and enjoy being challenged by a game then Karryn's prison might not be for you friend.

Now, about the combat... You level per your actions, so let's say you're always using that blunt skill, you'll level Strength. So you have to be careful when and how you fight depending on which kind of build you are going for. If you would like to go ''warrior style'' I suggest building more Dexterity as it allows you to hit and crit more easily. Also, maybe aiming for a +10 accessory might help you out. If you like the game and would like to steer away as much as possible from the raping mecanic, try playing on secretary mode. Enemies are easier and it is more forgiving. So in essence, levels are more an approximation or where you are compared to the level limit you have for each floor.

As far as the thugs are concerned, their special attacks can down you if you're not using the defensive skill to prevent that from happening. I don't remember where in the thread, but someone posted a very detailed walkthrough for many routes. If I stumble upon I will link it to you.

Now, about Melty's quest, you can avoid pretty much everything you want if you play on the easiest difficulty, but yes, raping is pretty standard in that game too if you play on the hardest difficulty available.

I hope this helped you. Take care.

Meraldaza

Mar 13, 2019
Well, I'll try to give you some insight as much as I can but I'm afraid that if you don't like the raping theme and enjoy being challenged by a game then Karryn's prison might not be for you friend.

Now, about the combat... You level per your actions, so let's say you're always using that blunt skill, you'll level Strength. So you have to be careful when and how you fight depending on which kind of build you are going for. If you would like to go ''warrior style'' I suggest building more Dexterity as it allows you to hit and crit more easily. Also, maybe aiming for a +10 accessory might help you out. If you like the game and would like to steer away as much as possible from the raping mecanic, try playing on secretary mode. Enemies are easier and it is more forgiving. So in essence, levels are more an approximation or where you are compared to the level limit you have for each floor.

As far as the thugs are concerned, their special attacks can down you if you're not using the defensive skill to prevent that from happening. I don't remember where in the thread, but someone posted a very detailed walkthrough for many routes. If I stumble upon I will link it to you.

Now, about Melty's quest, you can avoid pretty much everything you want if you play on the easiest difficulty, but yes, raping is pretty standard in that game too if you play on the hardest difficulty available.

I hope this helped you. Take care.
I appreciate the response. But it's not about the game being difficult. It's about the game throwing nonsense at you to actually force you into the rape scenes. I get how the stats grow. I'm mostly put off by the disingenuous design. I get the stat management, I get how the rock paper scissors attack system works. I even get and really like managing the three stats during encounters. That's all great. Even losing, and having to figure out what I did wrong is totally fine. What's not fine, I mean, beside having random enemies of a much lower level instantly drop you, is putting in unskippable rape scenes that save your place. I have to just fucking sit through it, even if I close and reload the game. I'd rather get a game over. At least then I wouldn't have to concern myself about every single encounter having the chance to go so far south out of nowhere. That inconsistency in the encounters, coupled with the rape stuff being forced down your throat is what isn't reasonable. It sucks, but not everything is for everyone. I really wish this wasn't the case with 95% of actual lewd content, though. Like, it's actually a little disturbing about how normalized this sort of thing is.

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
I appreciate the response. But it's not about the game being difficult. It's about the game throwing nonsense at you to actually force you into the rape scenes. I get how the stats grow. I'm mostly put off by the disingenuous design. I get the stat management, I get how the rock paper scissors attack system works. I even get and really like managing the three stats during encounters. That's all great. Even losing, and having to figure out what I did wrong is totally fine. What's not fine, I mean, beside having random enemies of a much lower level instantly drop you, is putting in unskippable rape scenes that save your place. I have to just fucking sit through it, even if I close and reload the game. I'd rather get a game over. At least then I wouldn't have to concern myself about every single encounter having the chance to go so far south out of nowhere. That inconsistency in the encounters, coupled with the rape stuff being forced down your throat is what isn't reasonable. It sucks, but not everything is for everyone. I really wish this wasn't the case with 95% of actual lewd content, though. Like, it's actually a little disturbing about how normalized this sort of thing is.
Well then try out the finished game upon release. If that has no skip/avoid option for the stuff you dislike it is easy to ditch the game and try something else. Taking part in the alpha/beta testing of a game that has content and approach to things you clearly dislike is pretty pointless. What's really disturbing is people not being able to let stuff they dislike be.

Christo_Reese

Dec 31, 2019
Getting Karryn naked all the time? Including the map screen (see fig.1)? I see you are a man of culture as well. That was actually one of my first tweaks. There are two easy tweaks you can do for the full experience:

1.) Don't let her put clothes back on after a fight. This includes the map screen. Works until sleep or waitress job.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.) Wake up naked. Ofc including panties if you wish ;)

3.) Strip after waitress job.
With all three tweaks she should be naked all the time :)
btw, that attachment pic shows her in wet state. Am I inputting it wrong? I didn't get that effect :LOL:

Well then try out the finished game upon release. If that has no skip/avoid option for the stuff you dislike it is easy to ditch the game and try something else. Taking part in the alpha/beta testing of a game that has content and approach to things you clearly dislike is pretty pointless. What's really disturbing is people not being able to let stuff they dislike be.
Well yeah, totally agree with you.
The main point of eroge is well, to play the game in a lewd way. Everyone has their own choices of gameplay (and fetishes, of course). If you're looking to play more of a traditional RPG, then some of the feature won't be available to you (because the mechanism here stick closely to the stats, and increasing those stats require you to play it the lewd way).

Try to lower those desires if you still having trouble keeping those thugs, goblins, prisoner, and guard from having Karryn their way... but then again, there are reason the developers put those desires system :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
While I assume you'll have more problems with the game if you continue playing it (due to its theme), I can see where you're coming from. So here's an easy tweak to skip the defeat scene. You'll still be in the room but no "sex stuff"™.
Also, try to avoid the bar in the beginning. If you dodge the enemies in there you can still proceed to the other rooms with weaker groups. Try to level up with enemies in other room and sleep if fatigue is too high. Also edicts.

btw, that attachment pic shows her in wet state. Am I inputting it wrong? I didn't get that effect :LOL:
Yeah, that's not normal ;)
I made a post about editing liquids a week ago: #2,901
You can skip most of it, but there you'll find where to edit the line this._liquidPussyJuice = 0; to 70 (or higher) to get her wet(ter).

silence16

Jul 6, 2017
You say it's a little disturbing about how normalized this sort of thing is but do you also say that to let's says, FPS games or games like GTA where they "normalize" killing?

D

Deleted member 99138

There is no inconsistency anywhere and if you do not like "rape" scenes then i can recommend you one simple trick as they say on the internet - do not play this game, case solved.

rockon123

Jan 31, 2018
I think he meant in the gameplay sense. There are balance issues and its still in development phase (that being said you can still coupe with a proper build).

However, the direction of the game itself is in the right direction and true to its intent. If you don't personally like it then you should move on, because it is freaking fantastic in its artwork & programming and it shouldn't be sacrificed to get everybody onboard. With the devs putting so much effort consistently, I won't complain.

Reactions: Christo_Reese

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Getting Karryn naked all the time? Including the map screen (see fig.1)? I see you are a man of culture as well. That was actually one of my first tweaks. There are two easy tweaks you can do for the full experience:

1.) Don't let her put clothes back on after a fight. This includes the map screen. Works until sleep or waitress job.

2.) Wake up naked. Ofc including panties if you wish ;)

3.) Strip after waitress job.
With all three tweaks she should be naked all the time :)
I am bit confuse by what you mean tweaks I found the file but I don't know how to edit it do you delete certain lines or add certain lines or is their a guide some where ?

Last edited:

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I am bit confuse by what you mean tweaks I found the file but I don't know how to edit it do you delete certain lines or add certain lines or is their a guide some where ?
Dunno, if that's the right word, but I call my little changes in the code 'tweaks' because they are so small, they don't deserve the title 'mod' ;)
But yeah, you open the files I mention with any text editor. You can use the standard one, but I recommend something more advanced like Notepad++ or VSCode if only for syntax highlighting. But the choice is yours..
Most of my tweaks only consist of changing/deleting/adding a few lines. I try to find the simplest way for you guys to replicate, not the most efficient way. So in the first tweak of the post you are referring to, the easiest way to see what you have to do is read the instruction (duh :D) and compare it to the code you see. The code I pasted contains two lines which are different to the code you will see in your file. They contain a '//' in front (also notice the colour change). Change your lines so they look like the code I posted and it should work. Instead of commenting out you can always delete those lines if you wish.

Reactions: kailius

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
it worked for me, I went to the file, clicked the right button, pressed edit, opened it in the notepad, pressed ctrl f, wrote as it was taught and just saved.
I'm looking now for a file to edit and try to start the game with the sexual skills already activated, or to get them in an easier way.

Reactions: kailius
4.60 star(s) 395 Votes