RPGM - Completed - Karryn's Prison [v1.2.9.64 + DLCs] [Remtairy]

1. 4.00 star(s)

OrnSmo

This is one of those rare H games that actually brings more to the table than just sexy time. I love that there is so much to do in this game. Some other games need to take notes on this *cough* "The Lewd Knight". I also like how you just don't jump straight into sex. It's very gradual, giving you a sense that you could do a possible, "virgin" run. Not a lot of gripes with this game only that the dialogue speed needs adjusting. Tried so many times but the framerate tends to be all over the place while trying to speed through. Very subjective but having some animation would bring this to a higher score. Good game so far.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

holasoiflair

Karryn's Prison excels in its gameplay. It has a unique and complex combat system that allows for experimentation and customizing like no other lewdgames before. Combine that with top tier artworks and fitting music and you have a top tier game.
    But I do have to say that the game is much more difficult than one might think. It is intended that the game seems like it's stacked against you because, well, it is. Even though that is intended, I still think that some balance adjustments would help the game tremendously.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

HypnoKitten

Holy dildoes... this is, so far, one of the best RPGCM games I've played in like forever. It is a corruption game primarily but it is so delicious, unlock trees keep expanding so you're always wanting to do one-more-thing, the art is great, the sex scenes are pretty hot and new stuff keeps getting added in, you're always wanting to find out what happens next... This may be an early game but I'm not even through level three and I'm glued to it. If there was a bad thing to it is that some stuff gets a liiiitle grindy (the jobs are fun but when you've seen all their scenes but still need some income boost / don't want them to degrade, you get a bit meh) but still fun. The receptionist job, brilliant, free-use style that's almost never (if ever) really touched on in games. Just.. love it, and both can't wait to see updates and thinking nervously about if I'll have to start over when they come out.. and hoping very very much that I won't have to..
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Vanafaye

I've never left a review for any other game. But this is the only one that I'm consistently playing for at least 10 hours with every monthly update.

I see a lot of complaints about the combat system but for anybody who put any effort into the game knows that physical combat is by far the best in the early game, and the slut route is the best later on. The combat is the best part once you take the time to understand it properly.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

definitelynotworking

Really one of the unique games ever, and it so well done too.

It's a very unique management game and the customizability and scale of the game is amazing.

Combat system is great and the ability to subdue enemies using sex is a hot alternative to the combat system. The CG scenes also adapt to it which gives it such a nice sequance.

Excited for when the game gets finished!!!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 135786

I won't state the obvious. The five stars I've given already tell you that I don't see a single significant issue with this game. The only problem Karryn's Prison has is that it's still in development, lol.

Just two things, though.

First, if you don't particularly enjoy voluptuous girls, don't give it a second thought. I mean, it *feels* right in this case because if Karryn didn't have those huge assets, the combat stripping mechanics this game sports wouldn't click into place as well as it does. That's my opinion.

Second, as a creator myself, I need to say I'd like to be half as good as a game designer as this guy is.

Game Design is, without a doubt, the most overlooked game dev role ever. But it's what makes a game entertaining or not. It's the skill to take all those separated artistic assets and coding hours and turn them into something COHESIVE you can enjoy. And this guy does it *perfectly*.

I've seen numerous examples of teams of people quite good in what they do. Coding, writing, animation, drawing... but when there's not a single person that makes a conscious, almost full-time effort, in abandoning the "technical playground" they live in, and be pragmatic and ask himself if what you're doing is *actually* a GAME... then they usually fail.

Not the case of Remtairy.

So yeah, I feel deep healthy envy for this creator. He's a role model for the rest of us.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Homarid

I played on patch 0.7B.h

Great art. This is probably my favorite style. Hand drawn, touched up, and beautiful.

The combat is interesting and usually fun, but a bit tedious at times. I would like to see a way to speed up the animations or something more than just holding down enter. The gameplay set up like a RPG in that enemies reset every time you rest and you slowly build stats to make battles easier while getting to the next boss.

The edicts are all over the place. It's hard to tell which ones are useful because it takes a while to learn what every stat is doing and what it means for gameplay. I would also like to see a way to remove edicts that you already bought.

I don't really care for the jobs. I guess they are okay for money, but it really takes a long time. When you click on "30 minutes" it really means that.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

mamansuwung

The person who laughs and jokes at Remtairy or "Karryn Prison" may not have met in person. As good and healthy as that he is with new people, one of them is to me, who at first I was a fan of him, he could even become friends. Everyone who has met him must agree with me
  9. 5.00 star(s)

lewdgazer

I came for Karryn.
    I came to Karryn. Too many times for it to be healthy.
    I came back for the systems which are somehow complex enough to make the gameplay actually pretty fun. Choosing between pure and slut playstyles is common enough, but it's rare to see both being so involved - along with letting you choose exactly how depraved you want your character to be, and reap the benefits. Or dicks. Maybe both. And besides that, managing the prison can be an ordeal even without Karryn having dicks on her mind 24 /7.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

RageKnight

I was honestly surprised there were things you could unlock by beating up people and not having sex.

you can do a "deathless" run of the game and still be rewarded for it. Of course, said rewards make the run harder and easier for you.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

zeeshock

I love this game it has a great mechanics and a lot of content
    great drawings and play style
    easy to play and at the same time its challenging
    it is the first time I make a review for a game
    I recommend playing it and give it a try
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Bearcules

The graphics for the protagonist are of high quality and are based on image layering to allow for modular displays. Gameplay is polished, including the optional mini-games. The game code is done by a professional with errors few and far between during development. This game consistently leaves me impressed as development progresses.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Asdrubal69

One of the few games that actually could have play challenges - if you want to. Otherwise, you can get fapping pretty quickly, with a lot of control over the kinks. I keep coming back to this one. Images are quite nice, too, and the whole tech tree and perks system adds even more variety. If you want to, there are also several fun sidegames - I particularly like the bar.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

shin_

Hot MC, beautiful art, captivating gameplay, a very good fetish/combat/expansion system, the game truly has it all even though it's not completed yet. Rooting for the people working on this! Worth every bit of support.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

prongoon12

Honestly, it's like the most feature filled game ever! Every thing you do has a consequence (good/bad) and you can try different play styles (slutty warden, no sex warden, etc). One of the games worth supporting, I highly recommend you guys to try it out!
  16. 5.00 star(s)

warmdx123456789

I very like this game because this's very challenge to defend her virgin and manage budget and edicts.
    but I hope see more fetishes like sexy costume, hairy armpits:love::love: , It would be great if there was body or hair customization because I like small tits, big butt.

Good jobs love this game
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Dazed82

Sometimes you just come across a gem that hits all your buttons and this is one for me. I dont even mind the grind since this game is so freaking sexy and actually has me enjoy the content more. Well done! Most excellent! Cant wait for this to be finished.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

oparish228

Le epic game, cool ideas and prison managment sim , really refreshing ! But clicking a lot of options in minigames (bar for ex.) just to walk to a table and collect dirty cups is really frustrating(takes nearly 6-8 keyboard inputs and yeah there is a LOT of menu options which fells like not an a cool sexy game but a flying simulator where u have to memrorize placement of every action just to not waste your time) why not just remove junk actions from menu and make them intractable with mouse, like picking up dirty cups with easy clicking on them . In a reception game same apply to a options like calling visitors and taking papers, like just press on a peson square to call him! press on a person near reception table to ask him what he wants and etc. this all feelslike playing not an RPGM but a really annoying MMORPG where you have to grind till blood comes out of ur arse . A lot of time goes to waste in this game , at least animation cut-ins are customizable in options. Chatting and fight logs are unskippable, why just not make it like in a VN games where if you already red its skippable if you holding ctrl button .... drunk bar minigame(???) is really suffering from this, there is like 5 guys chatting and moaning and Karrynn answers on every action, yeah I know there is some guys who like to read every action description, at least make logs skippable... On my 3rd minigame I completely ignored text and was just mashing z button just to make turn faster . Game is a real timewaster, but have a really good potential. 5 stars with all its flaws cuz game is still alpha and I really hope for improvements, if all timewasting things appear unskippable in final version this'll be really depressing. Sorry for bed inglando me from somalia.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Liana_

The best adult RPGM game i've played, ever. Art, game mechanics, concept, story are all amazing. The best part about this game is the replayability. You can try different builds, explore different paths and enjoy a unique experience each time you start a new game. Most of the games I've tried on this site don't have that quality. Sure they might be amazing the first time you play it, but it gets boring after a while. Karryn's Prison is an amazing game and the devs do a good job. Regular updates keeps the game fresh and interesting and I cant wait for the next patch.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

BobKels0

(V 7.A.i.2) No mods. (Contain some spoilers)

I liked Meltys Quest, a lot, I tried this one 5 days ago. As for now I'm at around 45-50 hours of play time.
    What can I say, I think I'm enjoying this one a lilttle bit too much. It's sad but now I think Meltys Quest is shitty, compared to Karryn's Prison :/

The 3 difficulties are fun to play with :
    - (Secretary mode) Easy is, well... very easy.
    - (Warden mode) Normal is well balanced, and not too difficult.
    - (Prisoner mode) Hard is challenging, but not too much, and pretty fun as well!

The combat system is really fun with the 2 phases.

The sex system is pretty good too, but only if you take the initiative and your stats/buffs/debuffs are not a big mess.

Apparently not a shared oppinion here, but I really enjoy the side jobs and the ways you can deal with them.

There's lot of little details (sounds, visuals) that make the game really pleasant, like the heels sounds in the differents corridors, the diversity of the facials expressions. (If you leave your computer for a while, Karryn start to adopt a dozing pose, seriously, what kind of indy developper think about that kind of level of details?!)

I'm not fond of rimjobs, it's nice to have the possibility to disable this fetish fot those who hate that. I left it ON, because I don't really care and the game is not only about that after all, If Karryn can be on the receiving side, that will be pretty cool.

The thing that I'm enjoying the most is the fact that I keep discovering new things! Especially with the jobs! It's always a nice surprise, like the cunni with the gobelins with the receptionist job.

It's hard to keep her pure, but only because of the quality and diversity of the sex scenes after you had a little taste of them!
    The barmaid scene if really good! (And the one in the cellar when you have lost at the reception/bar/anywhere at level 1 is awesome)
    The bed scene with the guards... :love:
    The bathroom scene! (very very nice angle)
    The shackle room of level 3.
    etc...

So far I don't see anything that I dislike in this game.
    It will be perfect with a little pregnancy with all these creampies... but it's really hard to implement this fetish in a game and don't break the pace because of all of the downsides that implies.
    With the increasing amount of semen generated, a lil' belly bulge will be appreciated!

Just one thing that really need improvement is the dialog/chat in the upper left. Most of the time I don't see what some guys say because of the flood.
    I haven't see an option to extend the number of lines displayed or something like that, just a timer before the phrase disappear.

Sorry for my potato English. Here's a used one to apologies :poop:
    Have a nice day.