Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I meant stuff like [Prisoners] [Nerds] [Thugs] [Rogues] [Hobo's] etc all having access to every sex attack, how the game works now is a [Prisoner] DOES have the ability to do titfuck/blowjob/anal/vaginal all with CG's BUT they will only ever ask for handjobs from Karryn, they will never try to do anything else so if you are facing a basic [Prisoner] you already know all you are gonna see is a handjob.
You can already mod the game, give them the ability initiate sex in all kinds of positions but if I am remembering correctly game would crash at some point because prisoners don't have cg's for every position. You can test this by yourself, I am pretty sure ccmod allows you to do it though I personally never felt the need to fiddle with enemy attacks.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Does that mean it finally works with h-cup without getting permastuck in k-cup once she gets pregnant?
Nuh, it works only with default k-cup.

Could you upload game with fast cut in and selective rendering mod, my pc broke so I can't install mod with mod manager so I only use phone now.
Here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Donny Ranistvenich

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
Here's one way to do it. Let's me know if something doesn't work out. You will most likely always run around in 'night mode' due to your clothing state unless you tweak that as well. (Hint: increase getNightModeScoreRequirement in RemtairyKarryn.js)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks mamaboiii
This is exactly what I was looking for :love: :-*

Reactions: mamaboiii

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
hello
i saw some mod that allows karryn to have different costume or to be turned into another character like Tifa,April,Exdeath etc.

is there a mod that allows for a camilla (fire emblem) costume since they are both busty, purple hairedaxe wielding women;
Boa Hancock (one piece) or Kurumi (date a live)?

if not is it possible to request?

i also saw a mod were the whole prison is turned into girls, is there a demo of that?

Last edited:
Reactions: shadowguy128
Mar 16, 2021
hi all new here
can someone tell me why can't i play the game on my new custom pc after moving the game from my old laptop even after downloading the game newest version i still can't play
the game app just pops up for a few sec and disappear
anyone able to help out with this?

• Haha
Nov 4, 2018
i didn't even have steam installed and still got crash! what am i suppose to do
hi all new here
can someone tell me why can't i play the game on my new custom pc after moving the game from my old laptop even after downloading the game newest version i still can't play
the game app just pops up for a few sec and disappear
anyone able to help out with this?
Try this

Screenshot_2024-01-10-17-32-23-293-edit_com.opera.browser.jpg

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
I meant stuff like [Prisoners] [Nerds] [Thugs] [Rogues] [Hobo's] etc all having access to every sex attack, how the game works now is a [Prisoner] DOES have the ability to do titfuck/blowjob/anal/vaginal all with CG's BUT they will only ever ask for handjobs from Karryn, they will never try to do anything else so if you are facing a basic [Prisoner] you already know all you are gonna see is a handjob.
Here's how to add sex moves to the enemies.
Fun with PoseStart

Purple_Heart is right though, the game will crash if there aren't any CGs for the particular pose/enemy combo. So don't give thug gangbang to nerds, for example. You're pretty safe if you use the moves that Karryn can perform as offensive sex attacks against that enemy.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Here's how to add sex moves to the enemies.
Fun with PoseStart

Purple_Heart is right though, the game will crash if there aren't any CGs for the particular pose/enemy combo. So don't give thug gangbang to nerds, for example. You're pretty safe if you use the moves that Karryn can perform as offensive sex attacks against that enemy.
Is there any chance someone has .json files that have already been edited like that so I dont have to do it? lol im lazy.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Is there any chance someone has .json files that have already been edited like that so I dont have to do it? lol im lazy.
I do. :)
But I won't share them with you. Learn something, it could help you out one day.

The game is so easy to edit I have dozens of small tweaks to make that game exactly how I want it. You should take a little time to learn, the code is very self explanatory and easy to read/edit.

• Angry
Reactions: Nine-Tailed Fox

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I do. :)
But I won't share them with you. Learn something, it could help you out one day.

The game is so easy to edit I have dozens of small tweaks to make that game exactly how I want it. You should take a little time to learn, the code is very self explanatory and easy to read/edit.
It does sound easy but I still dont want to do it if someone else already has it done and all I would need to do is copy and paste to my directory. I like the game and wouldnt mind improving it but its not that serious.

• Haha

jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023
CCmod has a somewhat easier way of doing this as well as easily editing some other stuff. Recently used it to make every prisoner do only or mosty anal on karryn since only like 3 enemies have default anal pose (except yeti cause no pose for em). Not at home right now but if you download the mod plus the extra stuff necessary for it i can help you out when I'm home.

yinyisen

Feb 23, 2020
Hmmm... So, I'm at the very start of the game, I try to fight the guards right after the intro and the screen just goes black mid fight.
The game continues to run, but the screen is just black.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
CCmod has a somewhat easier way of doing this as well as easily editing some other stuff. Recently used it to make every prisoner do only or mosty anal on karryn since only like 3 enemies have default anal pose (except yeti cause no pose for em). Not at home right now but if you download the mod plus the extra stuff necessary for it i can help you out when I'm home.
I got the mod installed but not sure how to enable sex skills for certain characters. Capture.PNG

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
I wish we could get more Goblin and Orc content instead of Yeti content and werewolf of lizard man.

Some more darker skinned human content would be nice as well

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes