JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
What's the best combat build. From what I've seen it's counter attack builds.
Pretty much. Prioritizing agility gives you a spear stab attack that hits multiple times and is great against crowds and single enemies, along with dodging / counters so overpowered that it makes the whole game very easy. However getting all titles requires you to pick a stat quickly and keep it your highest stat by a big margin to get all 3 (or 4?) titles related to the stat.

Keep in mind, an agility build is meant for winning the game. You won't find much sex with it, and if your Karryn becomes degenerate that dodging will be largely lost. A pervert Karryn would do better with dexterity to scale up sex attack scaling. Strength is a good stat for both builds, since being tankier works well for hits that get past dodge, and makes hits from a dex build stronger. Or if she's a pervert already, lets you tank the hit, get knocked over, and get to fuckin'.

Always remember to exercise Willpower. As for Endurance, take whatever you can to get it high. I think it scales better during pervert runs than fight runs, so Karryn will be a degenerate early when aiming for that stat.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Pretty much. Prioritizing agility gives you a spear stab attack that hits multiple times and is great against crowds and single enemies, along with dodging / counters so overpowered that it makes the whole game very easy. However getting all titles requires you to pick a stat quickly and keep it your highest stat by a big margin to get all 3 (or 4?) titles related to the stat.

Keep in mind, an agility build is meant for winning the game. You won't find much sex with it, and if your Karryn becomes degenerate that dodging will be largely lost. A pervert Karryn would do better with dexterity to scale up sex attack scaling. Strength is a good stat for both builds, since being tankier works well for hits that get past dodge, and makes hits from a dex build stronger. Or if she's a pervert already, lets you tank the hit, get knocked over, and get to fuckin'.

Always remember to exercise Willpower. As for Endurance, take whatever you can to get it high. I think it scales better during pervert runs than fight runs, so Karryn will be a degenerate early when aiming for that stat.
That's what I was looking for, thank you.

deothetris

Sep 19, 2017
So I unlocked the anatomy class and it tells me I can join it as a job (since the game is done) does anyone know how I can join the said class?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So I unlocked the anatomy class and it tells me I can join it as a job (since the game is done) does anyone know how I can join the said class?
That's not what the unlock says, so you can't. The unlock is using images / models of Karryn for the class, not that Karryn herself will be there.

Reactions: JustAl

hentboy12

Oct 28, 2023
big booba is the last dlc for this game and i don't know if he gonna make a sequel or keep milking the game
all he need is an outfit customization system and another job for floor 4 and its gonna be perfect, looking forward for his next game tho

Mastajimbo55

Aug 1, 2017
Good day, I have a game mechanic question. I was unable to find the answer using the search function. Does anyone know if subduing enemies by getting them to masturbate without touching Karryn counts towards the brown passives?
Example:
I have been trying to get the first goblin related brown passive Goblin-Sexual and have been subduing Goblins by having them masturbate. Do these takedowns count or no?
Thank you.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
all he need is an outfit customization system
We already had this one mod for the game that allowed us to choose Karryn's outfits even for sidejobs. Unfortunately updates broke it and as far as I know modder did not update it to work with the game ever since.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Good day, I have a game mechanic question. I was unable to find the answer using the search function. Does anyone know if subduing enemies by getting them to masturbate without touching Karryn counts towards the brown passives?
Example:
I have been trying to get the first goblin related brown passive Goblin-Sexual and have been subduing Goblins by having them masturbate. Do these takedowns count or no?
Thank you.
Game records this using the term "sexual partners" so I think you need to be actively involved in the action instead of just standing there.

Last69!

Oct 11, 2023
Loved this game. Looking for a game with similar tags corruption, multiple penetration and where the grind isn't too crazy. Any recommendations?

Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021
We already had this one mod for the game that allowed us to choose Karryn's outfits even for sidejobs. Unfortunately updates broke it and as far as I know modder did not update it to work with the game ever since.
2 moders are working on the finished renewal cgs with one for a outfit and the other is earing

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes