kostrr2

Nov 27, 2022
I am not sure what you mean with "limit" but I guess you are talking about grace period before control starts decreasing each day. If that's the case find codes I wrote below and change their values to your liking, I don't know what is the limit but you can always try it in a new save.
Codes are in RemtairyPrison.js
Code:
const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_PERIOD_EASY = 60; //unused
const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_PERIOD_NORMAL = 14;
const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_PERIOD_HARD = 7;

const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_LEVEL_ONE_MULTIPLER = 1;
const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_LEVEL_TWO_MULTIPLER = 3;
const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_LEVEL_THREE_MULTIPLER = 3;
const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_LEVEL_FOUR_MULTIPLER = 3;
const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_LEVEL_FIVE_MULTIPLER = 1;
Thank you! Another question, how can I prevent the whore’s level from rising? She herself gets excited during the fight and if she doesn’t masturbate before bed, a debuff is applied and she becomes weaker. What to do in the game so that the level of the whore does not rise? how to play damn

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Thank you! Another question, how can I prevent the whore’s level from rising? She herself gets excited during the fight and if she doesn’t masturbate before bed, a debuff is applied and she becomes weaker. What to do in the game so that the level of the whore does not rise? how to play damn
That question has a looong answer I am not willing to write. But short answer is (if I am remembering correctly)slut level is tied to the number of passives you have. If you don't unlock passives slut level shouldn't rise. Don't ask me how you can stop unlocking passives. There are hundreds of them and each have different unlocking conditions that you need to carefully avoid fulfilling :HideThePain:

Someone correct me if I am remembering things wrong, it has been a while since the last time I played this game.

Mikochi35p

Dec 11, 2021
Hello, I used the CCMod and how do I enable this edict, can't seem to find how to obtain this passive : Streaking habit

kostrr2

Nov 27, 2022
That question has a looong answer I am not willing to write. But short answer is (if I am remembering correctly)slut level is tied to the number of passives you have. If you don't unlock passives slut level shouldn't rise. Don't ask me how you can stop unlocking passives. There are hundreds of them and each have different unlocking conditions that you need to carefully avoid fulfilling :HideThePain:

Someone correct me if I am remembering things wrong, it has been a while since the last time I played this game.
But if I masturbate before going to bed, then there will be passivity and the whore's level will increase. And if I don't masturbate, then there will be a strong debuff and I will be very weak. That's the question. How do I get around this system? no cheats or code changes.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
But if I masturbate before going to bed, then there will be passivity and the whore's level will increase. And if I don't masturbate, then there will be a strong debuff and I will be very weak. That's the question. How do I get around this system? no cheats or code changes.
Don't do anything sexual. Don't allow her to get horny. Just keep beating enemies with regular(non-sexual) attacks.

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
Tldr Finish the a level faster or you'll be fucked eventually ( best i did was 4 in normal difficulty) also from what i heard you also need to specially yourself in one branch and not be a jack of all trade ( what i did)

Mikochi35p

Dec 11, 2021
Sure. The easiest method is editing the cleanup function. This sets a certain amount which will always be present:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However, choosing numbers for certain areas may break the game in certain situations (e.g. side jobs). This happens if she has cum (or other stuff) where it's normally not possible to get in this situation. So here's an alternative tweak which does not add cum in general but rather stops the cleaning. This means the stuff stays on after battle or work (as you like), but will get cleaned when needed. Both approaches can be combined. If anything still breaks, I'll try to fix/clarify stuff.

do you have a code for this one for the latest version? sorry I dont know any stuff about coding so I just really copy yours. But this line is not present on the latest version. i think it was changed

jack78

Oct 9, 2018
People kept asking for a new scene or side job but Rem kept saying no, but people kept asking so Rem said if you ask for a new side job one more time I'll turn this car around and have Sachinama redo all the art in the entire god damn game. Annnnd then somebody asked for a new side job :(

But to be serious though, nothing new besides the slow trickle of replacement CG and the gigaboob dlc slowly in the works. There is no news yet of next game or any dlc or content beyond the upcoming boobs one.
thanks for the information brother

pentane

Nov 8, 2020
Hello, I used the CCMod and how do I enable this edict, can't seem to find how to obtain this passive : Streaking habit
if i recall you need to be naked for a certain amount of time
(most likely in a scandelous mode room where people are patrolling like the yard)
its a certain amount of real time 5-10 minutes maybe

then after your next fight or sidejob or masturbation you should see that passive or a related one appear

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mikochi35p

Publix Hair

Jun 4, 2018
I'm pretty sure someone has posted instructions on how to uncensor the Japanese game. Search in this thread and the Discord and just do what they say in reverse. IIRC, it's just a bulk rename of the image files.
I've looked through the thread quite a bit and haven't found any mention of how to actually do this, does anyone know? And that aside, does anyone know a good way to uncensor the v1.2.9.62 dlsite version?

solamlo

Apr 9, 2020
I've looked through the thread quite a bit and haven't found any mention of how to actually do this, does anyone know? And that aside, does anyone know a good way to uncensor the v1.2.9.62 dlsite version?
for the dlsite version, it is impossible to uncensor it as the uncesored picture files are completly deleted from the original zip file.

Here is an in depth explaination

Example: www\img\karryn\kick_counter

backD_legs.rpgmvp
backD_legs_cen.rpgmvp

From the folder, you will see these 2 files no metter it is from steam or dlsite.
However, if it is from dlsite, these 2 files will be the same, which are the censored image.
From steam, you will have 2 different version, one is censored and one is not.

It is because the dlsite does not allow the uncensored image include in the products when selling. No metter it is appearing or not.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 389 Votes