Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
If you think about it, Karryn's Prison is a pretty dark concept:

You are a lone woman, surrounded by serial killers, drug dealers, rapists and other degenerates who wants nothing more than to hurt and use you for their own desires.

The slightest mistake or lack of preparation can result in a massive unconsentual gangbang where you're used as a sex toy, forced to watched as the inmates relieve themselves using your body.

Then the guards are no help, they want to use you themselves as seen through when you're completely nude (Scandalous mode) and roaming the halls. It's like a switch is flipped and suddenly, both inmates and guards loses every shred of morality and self control as they chase you through the halls.

The only safety and solace that you have is your own bedroom and guard stations but even then, it's not enough because the guards/inmates can just waltz right in if you're too loud during your masturbatory sessions and proceed to fight you in a clearly one sided fight.

This is most likely a kink for some people and the game itself doesn't seem to delve into the dark side of things but this is just a thought.
The main reason ingame why she is sent to fort ganon is that she's a very capable administrator and a one woman army at the same time(halberd or not) so she should be able to fend off any attack pretty easily(if she wants to ofc)
As Purple_Heart said it's implied that karryn deep down was a slut from the start and getting sent to a prison full of horny inmates was the push to make her fall
Also funnily enough in a slut build karryn goes full sexual predator both on the inmates and the guards
So by the end of the game it becomes a "I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me!" kind of situation:KEK:

Tristai

Jan 10, 2022
Yea they've (((had covid))) for almost 2 weeks. Timed right on the release of the game. Im sure he'll have a miraculous recovery exactly 1 week from the last blogpost. On the 16th.
I don't know why you're trying to imply there's malicious intent from the devs. The art is finished, but it needs to be implemented, and then they need to make a build with all the Steam flags.

Since this is a DLC (unless I misunderstood), once it's uploaded to the Steam backend, it has to go through Valve's verification tests. And from experience, this can take a few business days.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Man, I wouldn't be surprised if this one either gets copied by someone(there's already Space-Love-Lust, which is pretty cool) or gets a remake in a year or two, but with animations and stuff.

And, as stated by fellow lads above, my issue is that there's basically only two paths to go: saint, who beats up everyone and a ho', who gets banged by everyone.
Having some kind of middle ground, like Karryn being the dom/Prison Queen(sorry, but Sadist build, which was my main, seems to be underdeveloped) would've been cool.
Like, take the mini-games: fucking the life out of some drunkard with player's preference at the end of bar shift or doing the same with lucky dude from strip-club)
Same could be applied to the gym and lobby job(locking up with a char in a cell in the end of the mini-game etc). That way, it could attract the more vanilla kind of public/lads who are into femdom. Shame=\

Also, the lack of action last level dudes got(Slimes, Vendigos and Werewolves have only in-battle action, if my memory serves me right)

This one's already a hit, but it still feels underdeveloped and lacks a few features which could've made it S+ tear game.

kingkongkit

Nov 18, 2022
Now that the game is finally (almost) officially done, here's my current wish-list for our dear modding saints:

-Pregnancy (I know this already exists, but I still want a patch for the final version)
>Bonus: Incest (Karryn's offspring growing up to become guards or inmates. Doesn't seem like it would take too much work to implement, as it's just roleplay anyway, but it probably requires some lore explanation for their rapid growth, and some way of telling which ones are your offspring in-battle)
-Futanari (Both inmates and Karryn. Requires some artistic talent)
-More enemy variety (Also requires some artistic talent)

It's not a long list, but these are the ones I would've paid money for.
Feel free to add to the list.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes